Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leelee91

I know Joe didn't start in the pan YT channel for the money, but it looks like it's already doing we'll earnings wise. Do you think everything is 50/50 on that channel or Joe keeps it as he dose most of the work.

Dianne's channel isn't doing bad earning wise, with little effort she has to put in to earn that, do you really think she'll continue dancing next year.

Also dose anyone know when they announce the celebs going on strictly this year?

Also be interesting to see how much longer the honey moon period last, I image its only last as long as it has as outside of strictly the longest they've spent together is like a week.

Tom Harker

Did anyone else find Diane’s response to the phone gift a little underwhelming? Did she even say thank you? And she acted like it was a box of chocolates or something. I’d be so blown away and grateful if someone did that for me... (my battery is also dire as it goes)
If she was keeping one long past the point of use when she has enough money to buy a new one, she probably didn't care that much about it.

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
I watched Joe's vlog and saw the sneak peak on Twitter, which Joe has since removed and the part was also cut from the finished vlog. He said in the clip that they had the leave the UK for Dianne visa.

Can someone explain why she had to go to another country for just one night, like what is the purpose of this? And if what was to do with her visa application wouldn't it take longer than one night?

SPOILER FOR STRICTLY:

Just in case anyone wants to know, it appears Joe has been partnered up with Dianne Buswell. She went only to week 3 last series (but her partner was really wooden)
Do you have a link to were you found information as. I've heard it was someone else from a different source.

BOABKP

I've seen Dianne's got a feature in Hello Magazine. I know Zoe's been in plenty of magazines, but I bet she's still ultra annoyed as if it want's for Joe Dianne wouldn't be as big and as popular as she is and probably wouldn't have gotten a magazine feature. It won't be long until Dianne is officially more popular than Zoe.
I mean it was with the other two girls to promote their tour and most likely paid for by the tour organizers. Her being more popular than Zoe is just never gonna happen lol Joe isn’t even bigger than Zoe even now so how could Dianne?

Tom Harker

I mean it was with the other two girls to promote their tour and most likely paid for by the tour organizers. Her being more popular than Zoe is just never gonna happen lol Joe isn’t even bigger than Zoe even now so how could Dianne?
I do think that her relationship with Joe helped make Hello interested in the first place, but I agree she and Joe are probably not going to ever reach Zoe's level at her peak. I think we're mostly just kind of joking around when we say that.

sonnenschein8

OMG!! I still see them as only ever being friends though...

They’re doing the waltz this week to rainbow connection

BOABKP

I have heard that before but don’t think it changes much - I would still class it as gold digging in a general, if not literal, sense. She’s with him for her own gains. And tbh I’m sure she likes his money too-if she is accustomed to a certain lifestyle already, it would be a pain not be able to afford it... and. it’s better to have your boyfriend pay for things than your parents, right?
Mmm I guess. I just don’t think it’s as bad as people make it seem. She didn’t come from nothing trying to get something. She is just continuing on with what’s expected of a wealthy family. I’m sure her parents wouldn’t expect anything less than an Oli. Oli knows what’s up. To me they both use each other and they lack chemistry. I think they’d be better off as friends, but ay its been two years so.

JamesKate

It’s great that Dianne’s channel is doing good, but I hate how people think she’s done it all by herself. If she hadn’t of met joe her channel would be looking to have hit a 1000 views.

I’ll feel really sorry for Joe if Dianne does turn around and dump him when he’s used him for his fame, as it seems like she did it with her past BF.

miam000

Watching the new vlog and I’m appalled. How can anyone watch her stupidity and think it’s funny is beyond me. The saddest thing being she’s actually the first one to think it! Watching her solve the riddle was painful enough, but watching her retell it incorrectly... my god

OMG!! I still see them as only ever being friends though...

They’re doing the waltz this week to rainbow connection
Same, when I see them on video's etc I see them more like a brother and sister relationship. They might have something going on.
But I find in general from watching Joe's video's over the years, he just seems to have that overly friendly/flirty personality once he get's to know someone well.
Also if they did get together she is completely different from the posh Insta model type he usually dates.

Last edited:

BOABKP

I find it how fast Joe and Dianne move with these lives and relationship and how slow Zoe and Alfie do.

It complete opposite ends of the spectrum. Bet Zoe will be green about this joint channel,have her and Alfie ever done a joint channel?

I say best of luck to Joe & Dianne, they're both hardworking, down to earth and likeable characters. Yeah they can both be irratating as fuck, but at least their work with what they've got.

If it was Zoe & Alfie doing something similar I wouldn't be saying best of luck because two are just pathetic and everything is so fake and unnatural.
Zoe and Alfie never wanted to make a brand out of their relationship. I think Alfie said they try to keep things as separate as possible. No red carpet, a lot of PDA, joint channel, merch, etc

I mean it inevitably became a brand because of fans anyway but

tbh I thought the clickbait was kinda funny lol. Seemed to be poking fun at all the kids that were hounding him asking if it was a dog or a baby. Don’t really see how it makes for a whole “Sugg Sunday” video though. I was expecting a new series or trip announcement once I saw it was a van, but nope.

He retweeted something saying he would want to take it to Japan with Dianne. I don’t even see how they’re gonna take any trips together any time soon just around the U.K. with how much work she has. I think the most use he’ll get out of it will be with friends while Dianne is on her cruises during the summer and he needs vlog content/people around him.

Also, what do you guys mean by everyone is going to know where he lives now? I’m pretty sure you have to live there to go into the parking garage.

Coconutshy

Ah that’s cute joe bought her that. Except she’s outright lying as her very next post is an affiliate link to this exact product.

She’s declared it all fine, but why lie and make out Joe bought it. So odd

Looks like she’s going to be doing a daily outfit and affiliate linking them all too, girl is rinsing these aff deals
Ooh that is odd! Why do you think that is? Tbh I wouldn't have even noticed if you hadn't of spotted it. These tacky looking brushes are around 80 quid too 😒🤑. So she makes money for every swipe up now? Like the hinch? How does that work exactly? I've never swiped up before. Is it the brand that pays or is it some third party link?

Alightened

VIP Member
I think because she's his first proper girlfriend, and he's not done the girlfriend/ boyfriend thing before, and because she's quite immature herself, they're very much acting like teenagers. It should hopefully calm down eventually😂😂😂