Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this was already mentioned but does anyone remember his friend Brit?! Has anyone heard of her since everyone thought they were dating.

Just read that! The papers are going to have a field day with this and watching their every move now. But if something does happen, at least they are both now single unlike certain others (Seann and Katya)
What I saw this morning.... front cover!

Also has anyone read the comments on the DM article, saying Dianne is more butch than him and that there shocked as they thought he batted for the other side.

Another week! You can tell judges favourites because they get very nit picky with celebs and Alfonso was a real treat.
Seann v. Vick. Vick is out I have it on good word that we will enjoy Joe's dance next week!

Reactions: 3
Don't think he has a good history of being able to keep gf's, so don't have much hope if this is true.

Reactions: 1
Nore am I, it's the most basic PR ever having a "romance" to get more attention.
It’s just easy headlines for the newspapers, two young attractive people get on well, one of them has just broken up, usual “Strictly curse”, they must be shagging.

Reactions: 2
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...-partner-Dianne-Buswell.html#comments-6322059

All the mail comments about joe and Dianne dating are crazy, calling Joe gay, wimpy, little, not a real man etc.
I've seen those comments as well and do feel sorry for him, its wrong of the media to keep bringing it up.

I'm not convinced there together either. But look at all the footage/photos ect I do think Dianna wouldn't mind if it was more than friends.

Also from watching the recent Vlog I don't think they've spoke about stuff other than dancing. As in the latest vlog Dianna had no idea how to use a camera, then when Joe went on the ride she was attempting to filming and had to ask a woman assisting is this a blog or Vlog and what the difference was.

But in general is Joe to scared to commit to a relationship/waiting until the perfect girl comes along. As when ever the topic is brought up his response is he's to busy for a relationship at the moment due to work. Yet all his YouTube pals seems to have time for a relationship.

Reactions: 2
Great performance from Joe and Dianne tonight on Strictly, scored 8, 9, 9, 9. Strictly is doing wonders for him.

Personally, I believe they are shagging ?
Dating maybe not, I don’t think joe is the type to commit to anyone unless it’s serious (going by the True Geordie podcast) but I wouldn’t be surprised if they had something going on.
Joe is charismatic. They definitely have chemistry.

They so are ?
Past knockout.... probably not.

Does people really think he's dancing well? He looked like a block of wood walking around the floor, I think Dracula will be so offended by that :LOL:

Does people really think he's dancing well? He looked like a block of wood walking around the floor, I think Dracula will be so offended by that :LOL:
Joe 100% is doing well. I used to be a dancer and some technique that he's picked up so quickly is enviable. Former pro dancers like Joanne Clifton, Ian Waite and even the judges (including Craig who has a tough reputation) have also commented that he is a potential finalist. He's had no previous dance experience, and don't forget that the technique changers per every dance.

Reactions: 4
for a non-dancer, sorry cannot tell 1 technique from another, he's like a block of wood!

I believes you if you say he's picked up quickly and isn't poorly, but then again, maybe he just doesn't appeal to me.

Joe's views on Strictly's YouTube channel are crazy compared to everyone else's. I think for that alone they'll want him to be a finalist.

Also think they're banging. They're quite cute together in Joe's vlogs, definitely something there.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.