Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Youtubegossip

VIP Member
Hahahaha that’s actually hilarious that you think me correcting misleading information (was it you? Can’t remember) means I’m a zalfie fangirl.

Applies logical instead of irrational hatred = zalfie stan, minion, etc

You’re right though look at all the videos of them I watch! Just can’t get enough of that Zalfie...

Nah the water bottle thing wasn’t me, sorry to disappoint

cherry198

VIP Member
Also I just posted this in zoes thread.Do we think Joe still would have been asked last year if Zoe has done it?
6A5EE0E1-D233-49BD-98A4-472550672409.jpeg

Has anyone watched his latest vlog and noticed he lied when he said bye to Dianne. As you can see her in the next clip. I wondering if they'll announce it next week, when it's all over.

leelee91

Some of the Stan fans posted the other day it's been 5 months since he started strictly so he's sort of been in a bubble/different world for the past 5 months. I think when he leaves that bubble and goes back to his old YT life that's when he'll start to see things differently. (Which you could tell he was really in the bubble in his latest vlog as he sort of seem shocked that hey had the wrap party a few days earlier as some of the other celebs were back to work first thing Monday morning)

I read astrology from time to time as well and notice that Dianne is the complete opposite of what he needs.
I've also read a few of the vlogs comments and a few people are saying that he's mean for calling Dianne an idiot and that he needs stop calling her out over things she doesn't get in vlogs. Which he's not doing it to be mean, you can just tell by his face and body language that he's just really fed up/annoyed. As all he wants to do is have a conversation about topics he loves, and ever time he's unable too due to Dianne not having a clue.

I know we don't know how long it will last, but I have noticed from looking through Facebook Dianne seems to get a new Boyfriend every year, so I do wonder if she breaks up with them or they break up with her due to her not normal personality.

Also if they did break up I image the fans would be more heart broken that him.

cherry198

VIP Member
Mmm I guess. I just don’t think it’s as bad as people make it seem. She didn’t come from nothing trying to get something. She is just continuing on with what’s expected of a wealthy family. I’m sure her parents wouldn’t expect anything less than an Oli. Oli knows what’s up. To me they both use each other and they lack chemistry. I think they’d be better off as friends, but ay its been two years so.
I agree there’s no chemistry there and it’s just such a strange dynamic.But at the end of the day we only see so much so who knows they might get married and have the most ridiculous extravagant wedding?

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I think you’re looking too far into it. These youtubers are scrutinised as if every word and action is carefully calculated in advance to have some hidden meaning. They’re not that smart. Joe said dianne likes activities because dianne likes activities. Joe said the wood burner can be their tv because he likes watching fires (I do too; it’s relaxing). I can guarantee at no point did he plan to say these things as secret digs at his sister.
The taking the piss out of Alfie though, that was pretty genuine I think. Not necessarily in a malicious sense, but definitely in a piss taking humorous sense that friends often do.

Also, has anyone noticed he lied in his Vlog from Sunday. He claimed Dianne came around to film the reaction video, Yet they didn't film it until Monday night. So they're clearly spending time together, whether it's more than hocking up where soon see over the Christmas break. As once Strictly is finish, they can't hide forever.

cherry198

VIP Member
Someone pointed out that you’d refer to a car as female not male if that makes sense like she’s a beauty etc ??‍♀

BOABKP

Probably the fact he's a millionaire who knows hes punching and spoils her rotten. Just don't like her one bit - in that SA prank she was such a diva.

Out of the buttercream - I'd say Caspar was the most desirable, hes good looking, seems like a nice guy who is committed when he has a girlfriend and is successful in his own right with businesses, he also seems nice, paid for a scholarship for someone back home etc.
I agree actually. Joe may seem like the top choice, because he’s the most popular, but when you add more aspects into it Caspar is the best option from that group. I’d see Evie being more jealous of Ambar than Dianne when it comes to choice of “buttercream” member. However, I can definitely see her being jealous of how well received Dianne is.

I agree there’s no chemistry there and it’s just such a strange dynamic.But at the end of the day we only see so much so who knows they might get married and have the most ridiculous extravagant wedding[emoji849]
That’s the thing I actually see them getting married lol. Divorced 5 years later though.

Didn't
He also lied about her just getting there on Sunday, she's been there because she spent the night Saturday. Her coat was already on his sofa when she 'arrived' lol you could see it around for 4:18 and also right behind him when he's sitting down a little later in the vlog.
eaf3347efceeda69f4da8810a4ad8d17.jpg
d12d21af2beea65ffb2d330b1bfe46ee.jpg
Didn't even noticed that. I thought he was better than his Sister and wasn't into all the lying and being fake. Obviously he's just the same.

After ITV's this morning and all the news articles. Do you all think Joe and Dianne are really dating?
I know lots of people are saying they give off the dating vibes in Video's together and on Insta stories, but when you look at how Joe has been around Tanya and Britt over the years it does sort of seem like the same vibe.
Also I know people say, that as he didn't admit to not dating Dianne it means yes they are, but maybe they are just great friends and they didn't want to say as they don't want to lose vote's this close to the final.
I do think they'd make a good coupe. But she's completely different to all Insta models Joe's been into for the past few years.
Also if they are together do you think it will last? As once the live tour, is over she goes on her own tour, and then it's almost time for strictly to start again, so they won't be spending much time together.

Also I do feel sorry for him reading all comments in the articles, saying he's not manly enough, Looks like he'd be more in to Dianne brother, looks feminine etc. He can't help fact that he's has a skinny build and there's lot of straight guys out there with a similar build to him.

Last edited:

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Sorry if this was already mentioned but does anyone remember his friend Brit?! Has anyone heard of her since everyone thought they were dating.

leelee91

Some of the comments are really mean on the DM articles, but I do agree with what someone said on this one, about it looks like a mother dropping his kids at school.
As some photo and videos Joe and Dianne look the same age, then in other photos and video they can defiantly give off the mother Son vibe.

Also I know he says he can't help that he's really thin, but surely there must be something he can take to gain a few kilos as in a few recent photos he has looked a bit unwell. Also watching the latest vlog it must bother him slight that Dianne fits into all his clothes.

Also I know he's probably tired from the tour, but his recent vlog really wasn't worth uploading. I think even some of his fans are starting to realise how boring they are. As in a week his vlog views have almost halved, be interesting to see what his views are like when he's not got Dianne in the vlogs.

Also

ZobeDobe

Didn't

Didn't even noticed that. I thought he was better than his Sister and wasn't into all the lying and being fake. Obviously he's just the same.
I think he's doing it because he doesn't know how to break it to his fans yet. I also think they are not officially a couple and this just hooking . That's why when Phil asked him if they were dating he couldn't give a straight answer of 'no' he just kept saying they don't have time to date. It's all about wording if you ask me! Now keep in mind that Diane has spent the night over his house a few times last week as well, and is even papped leaving with him in the mornings. His fans want to say it's because they went back and filmed videos, but that's not the case as they are in training all day and don't leave until night time. On Thursday morning when they are caught by the paps Joe looks directly at the camera so I don't think he cares much. When they went to practice for the day he uploaded a little video of Dianne and him and he didn't seem to fuss about the pap situation.