Joe Sugg - ThatcherJoe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she posted on her insta that she only has two more shows until her “break that isn’t a break” so if they do go in the camper van, I’m guessing it would only be for a weekend. (which I’d personally hate if I were her lmao I’d want to stay home a chill [emoji23])

Reactions: 2
She's only got tonight's show to do and then she's got two weeks off, probably going off in the campervan to get some more you tube footage.
Apparently pro rehearsals start on the 15th so they should have a week off?Joe implied that he was going somewhere cold so who knows where that will be?Highlands of Scotland,Iceland,Antarctica😂

Reactions: 1
He was literally just hanging out with his mates whilst his gf was at work.He was over at Josh and Caspars and I assume they went out for food then back to Joes for a bit.
Same. And bearing in mind that Dianne comes off tour tonight and then has absences on tour in May/June, before recommencing Strictly in earnest (if partnered up in September), this could potentially lead to many vacant slots on Saturdays through to Xmas, unless Joe attends each Strictly Saturday. It therefore makes sense that he keeps hold of his social group, however intermittently, particularly if there are some who are, or may be clients of Margrave.

I’m a grown adult and find Joshs ‘humour’ to be a bit meh😂
Tell me about it. :(

I am no fan of Josh Pieters for (now) 3 reasons: 1) his scurrilous 'Newscast' which was in the worst possible taste; and 2) his dressing-up 'prank' at Glasgow which finished with a low, smutty joke; and now 3) the smut he has apparently posted on ig, relayed by Otter.

Years ago, Spitting Image had a tune: "I've never met a nice South African', still available on YouTube. A generalisation, but still applicable to some of Afrikaaner heritage.

Did anyone bother clicking on his latest main channel video? Looked a bit too stupid for me.

I think the darker red was nicer on Dianne. That clown red is very harsh and aging.

Reactions: 5
I know Joe didn't start in the pan YT channel for the money, but it looks like it's already doing we'll earnings wise. Do you think everything is 50/50 on that channel or Joe keeps it as he dose most of the work.

Dianne's channel isn't doing bad earning wise, with little effort she has to put in to earn that, do you really think she'll continue dancing next year.

Also dose anyone know when they announce the celebs going on strictly this year?

Also be interesting to see how much longer the honey moon period last, I image its only last as long as it has as outside of strictly the longest they've spent together is like a week.

Joe and his producer Josh do the editing and stuff for in the pan, Dianne I think is just in it, cause shes on tour.

The fact she manages to vlog, edit, do stage rehearsals, tech runs, m&gs and the actual show most nights of the week I highly doubt she has much to do with the production of in the pan. Then again some youtuber moan about putting out a video once a week and they don't do half the stuff she does, so credit where credits due, she definetely deserves to make some money from it.

I dunno how long they will last it depends who she's paired with, they will break up if her partner is from based too far outside London and she will have to stay there or if she is partnered with a hot straight guy and Joe's jealousy gets the better of them.

If neither happen they will be engaged this time next year.

I know Joe didn't start in the pan YT channel for the money, but it looks like it's already doing we'll earnings wise. Do you think everything is 50/50 on that channel or Joe keeps it as he dose most of the work.

Dianne's channel isn't doing bad earning wise, with little effort she has to put in to earn that, do you really think she'll continue dancing next year.

Also dose anyone know when they announce the celebs going on strictly this year?

Also be interesting to see how much longer the honey moon period last, I image its only last as long as it has as outside of strictly the longest they've spent together is like a week.
How does Joe do most of the work? I see that channel as being purely 50:50 and wouldn’t say Joe does most of the work. Diane is learning to edit herself and sure she probably does other stuff behind the scenes to help with it

I doubt Joe actually edits his videos himself anyway.

Strictly isn’t usually announced until a few weeks before so probably August and they actually seem quite good at keeping stuff under wraps unlike I’m a celeb etc.

The only celebrity so far who is going on Strictly is Chris Evans. He a announced it a while ago

The only celebrity so far who is going on Strictly is Chris Evans. He a announced it a while ago
He announced it himself, but has since backtracked on his comments. And made reference to knee injuries. I’d be more surprised if he is on he show. Contracts aren’t signed as early as when he was announcing it, so means nothing really.

He announced it himself, but has since backtracked on his comments. And made reference to knee injuries. I’d be more surprised if he is on he show. Contracts aren’t signed as early as when he was announcing it, so means nothing really.
Strictly also seem like the kind of show that if you leaked it they would can you and replace - I doubt they struggle to get people signing up - although the Strictly curse must put a lot of partners off wanting significant others participating.

Strictly also seem like the kind of show that if you leaked it they would can you and replace - I doubt they struggle to get people signing up - although the Strictly curse must put a lot of partners off wanting significant others participating.
In some ways they do struggle to get celebs. Because the money isn’t great and it’s a lot of hard work, and the curse risk. But I think it also attracts celebs who just want to learn something new, who may not otherwise do celeb TV work.

They always get a nice mix of people anyway, I don’t think Chris Evans would suit, he’s a a knob head.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.