Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne said that she has a hair appointment soon. Do you think she will finally have another hair color? Maybe a warm brown?

Reactions: 5
I’m sure I’ll get a telling off but anyway....since meeting Joe Dianne’s had to leave Twitter, has now limited comments of her Insta posts, you can’t reply to stories and you now can’t even tag her in something. All thank you to the trolls, god only knows what she’s being sent for her to do this. And again nothing from joe, silence, but I suppose he’s too busy playing video games to give a tit.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure I’ll get a telling off but anyway....since meeting Joe Dianne’s had to leave Twitter, has now limited comments of her Insta posts, you can’t reply to stories and you now can’t even tag her in something. All thank you to the trolls, god only knows what she’s being sent for her to do this. And again nothing from joe, silence, but I suppose he’s too busy playing video games to give a tit.
Someone messaged her about instagram and she replied saying she had no idea it happened

Reactions: 2
This is the trolls fault though not Joe’s. Actual celebs get told to ignore trolls and not get into online spats and that’s what their management would have told them.

The proper trolls are obviously deranged and they still will be even if Joe says please don’t say that

Reactions: 8
No doubt its only going to get worse once she starts dancing again, as obviously she's just a slut who'll sleep with everything and not just doing her job. Plus that freak will come out on twitter again stalking her. If I was her I'd completely come off and go private

Re the whole insta thing. Like another poster said Dianne herself said it was just a glitch and she didn’t even realise she could no longer be tagged in posts.

I’ve not seen a troll post in a long time so really don’t think that had anything to do with it.

Some people literally treat Dianne like a child. She’s a 32 year old woman entirely capable of making her own decisions.

Reactions: 10
I appreciate what everyone is saying and yes Dianne is more than capable of making her own decisions. But I suppose I find it all very misogynistic and double standard, the trolling Dianne gets for just doing her job and then when joe, like in syndicate, plays a romantic part that actually involve him kissing another person, absolutely fine. Why should dianne have to come off social media because other people can’t behave themselves?

Reactions: 3
No doubt its only going to get worse once she starts dancing again, as obviously she's just a slut who'll sleep with everything and not just doing her job. Plus that freak will come out on twitter again stalking her. If I was her I'd completely come off and go private
I wonder if some of the people on social media would calm down if Dianne got a more mature celeb in SCD next year - I think getting a partner like Max increased the trolling last year and she looked noticeably beaten down by it. Not advocating her to get some 60 year old as her next celeb but more just food for thought.

Obviously there's still that 'Karen' character that was vile to her on Twitter, doubt their behaviour would be any different but hopefully they're swiftly caught if they start again. I hope the police got involved with that one as it was probably the most vitriolic trolling I'd ever seen.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I appreciate what everyone is saying and yes Dianne is more than capable of making her own decisions. But I suppose I find it all very misogynistic and double standard, the trolling Dianne gets for just doing her job and then when joe, like in syndicate, plays a romantic part that actually involve him kissing another person, absolutely fine. Why should dianne have to come off social media because other people can’t behave themselves?
The misogyny of some of their fans is mind blowing. I saw one who had them both as their twitter profile asking if Joe was single, would they be shipping Joe and Taj. Dianne was just dancing with Max and accused of shagging him.

I wonder if some of the people on social media would calm down if Dianne got a more mature celeb in SCD next year - I think getting a partner like Max increased the trolling last year and she looked noticeably beaten down by it. Not advocating her to get some 60 year old as her next celeb but more just food for thought.

Obviously there's still that 'Karen' character that was vile to her on Twitter, doubt their behaviour would be any different but hopefully they're swiftly caught if they start again.
The really sad answer to this is yes. She basically has to be partnered with someone older and pretty much have no chance of winning therefore for her to not be abused. But then if she dares act dancing with someone like Giovanni or Gorka she'll just be abused for that. Plus based on how they didn't like her being away from Joe so they'll hate it if she stays in the competition more than a few weeks. Basically to stop being trolled, she pretty much has to give up her career.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Trolls will troll no matter what that’s why they’re trolls. They’re never going to stop just because Joe Sugg said not to. It’s just not that simple (I wish it was)
Black footballers receive horrific racial abuse lately that’s been called out by the players themselves, their teammates and club officials and guess what it still happens every time these players have an off day or their team looses. If their abusers continue then “Karen” will just come back.

The social media companies need to do FAR more to combat all forms of abuse and improve the reporting process. Abusers will just continue to create throwaway accounts send abuse have an account removed and then come back again it’s never ending cycle.

Reactions: 6
Sad world we live in where she gets so much abuse for dancing with someone, her actual job. I hope she gets a good partner, someone nice and likeable, a good dancer so she gets further in the show not necessarily a ringer but someone with potential (and no crappy themes, songs or couples choice) and most importantly she receives zero threats so she can get on with what she’s supposed to be doing, dancing like everyone else. Actually I’d like her to win so Joe won’t be her best partner because he literally thinks he’s Gods gift.

In other news I do think her hair colour will change, it’s definitely been lighter recently.

The fan hype over Joe and Dianne has died down significantly since the start of their relationship and even between her dancing with Dev then dancing with Max there was a noticeable difference in fan support on social media.I’m sure come this years series there will be less people around.

Exactly she shouldn’t. But your issue is with the trolls and minions. Non of that is joes fault. He’s not stopped her or tried holding her back

A lot of joe fans are clearly not okay. They go on like if he split with Dianne he’d suddenly marry them. With or without Dianne he’s not marrying you huns, so calm down

Reactions: 1
Exactly she shouldn’t. But your issue is with the trolls and minions. Non of that is joes fault. He’s not stopped her or tried holding her back
Honest question....do you think its possible that the way he has sometimes spoken down to Dianne fuelled the trolls, ie trolls might think ‘if he thinks so little of her to talk to her badly and then it’s ok for me to do it” ?

Honest question....do you think its possible that the way he has sometimes spoken down to Dianne fuelled the trolls, ie trolls might think ‘if he thinks so little of her to talk to her badly and then it’s ok for me to do it” ?
No. I think the trolls are just nuts and would troll her regardless. They probably don’t even just troll her they are just like deranged groupies but they now have social media. They seem to think they own a bit of joe because they’ve followed him for so long. It’s crazy

not just joe but look at tons of social media people as soon as they share their girlfriends they start getting hassled. It’s just sad people taking it too far and actually thinking they know these influencers

If she was staying red she would do it herself like she normally does but that fade at the min has me thinking she’s changing it up.

No. I think the trolls are just nuts and would troll her regardless. They probably don’t even just troll her they are just like deranged groupies but they now have social media. They seem to think they own a bit of joe because they’ve followed him for so long. It’s crazy

not just joe but look at tons of social media people as soon as they share their girlfriends they start getting hassled. It’s just sad people taking it too far and actually thinking they know these influencers
I always remember him saying please be kind to her in that video when he announced they were together on YouTube. You just have to read the comments on his streams to see how immature and attention seeking his fans are. I genuinely think they believe if he dumped Dianne they'd be within a chance. They'll never accept he can be happy with anyone except them

If she was staying red she would do it herself like she normally does but that fade at the min has me thinking she’s changing it up.
I think she's going orange

Reactions: 1
I think she’ll stay bright just maybe not Ariel red but she hasn’t dyed it herself because she had no dye and the one she uses is salon stuff from Sally’s rather than box stuff from boots. I don’t think she’ll go natural till after she’s done strictly.

I swear Dianne has done this before where she said she might go a different colour when she is getting her hair done but then stays the same so I wouldn’t be shocked if she doesn’t. I could be wrong though.

It would be nice to see a change and she would look lovely with any colour. I’m hoping brown but I think she mentioned in a vlog how she would probably go caramel if she was to change. I loved the red when it was dark red.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.