Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm confused by this thread, and sometimes the Zoe thread. Is the point of these threads not to comment here because you think the subjects of the thread are absolute tossers? Or are these just general comment threads?
Joe’s used to be like that. But a lot of the posts are about Dianne so this thread is a bit of a weird one I find.

People lost their minds on Zoe’s when she announced her pregnancy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Zoe thread was wild for a moment, it made my head spin! All these people that had never been in the Zoe thread before losing their minds and acting like teenage fans! People actually thought she’d turn into an earth mother over night, aligning her shakras and doing yoga in preparation for birth, all the while only eating organic fresh produce (I jest, but it was blooming ridiculous). It was like they thought Zoe was this magical angel woman born to be a mother. It’s quite clear nothing has changed so they’ve all left, leaving us free to roll our eyes and say ‘told ya so’ not in so many words!!!

Reactions: 5
I'm confused by this thread, and sometimes the Zoe thread. Is the point of these threads not to comment here because you think the subjects of the thread are absolute tossers? Or are these just general comment threads?
Most people come in here to talk tit, but don't be mistaken these are general threads, so anyone can really say whatever they please.

Reactions: 4
Most people come in here to talk tit, but don't be mistaken these are general threads, so anyone can really say whatever they please.
Ah okay, thank you for explaining it! I asked because it's such a different vibe than some of the other threads ie Alfie or Gabby where not one person wants to defend them as they are so awful 😁

Ah okay, thank you for explaining it! I asked because it's such a different vibe than some of the other threads ie Alfie or Gabby where not one person wants to defend them as they are so awful 😁
i do think this thread differs from those because alfie and gabby are awful, i cant think of anything positive to say about either of them!

joe and dianne are fairly...harmless? i guess. i really find joe arrogant and dianne extremely annoying (imo) but they dont really do much enough for people to form opinions on them and they definitely dont do anything interesting enough to gossip about. i agree though this is a weird thread 😅

oh also edit: i think a lot of us used to have a soft spot for joe back in the day so a lot of people who comment on here may be ex-fans of his. like when he went on strictly i was happy for him and rooting for him but now i think it has completely gone to his head and he acts like a complete bellend.

i do think this thread differs from those because alfie and gabby are awful, i cant think of anything positive to say about either of them!

joe and dianne are fairly...harmless? i guess. i really find joe arrogant and dianne extremely annoying (imo) but they dont really do much enough for people to form opinions on them and they definitely dont do anything interesting enough to gossip about. i agree though this is a weird thread 😅

oh also edit: i think a lot of us used to have a soft spot for joe back in the day so a lot of people who comment on here may be ex-fans of his. like when he went on strictly i was happy for him and rooting for him but now i think it has completely gone to his head and he acts like a complete bellend.
Gabby is truly awful Alfie is just dumb af and clueless. Joe was just as bad but he was good at not putting himself in the forefront of a lot of stuff and sitting back and letting everyone else take the blame and heat. For example Hello World, he was as much responsible for that mess as the others but he only said just enough but never too much to when it all came crashing down, for the most part, the others got crucified for it and he was barely mentioned or people defended him. He was just smarter than all the others.

Is Joe any good in the Syndicate?
Only seen clips because I’m intending on binging it when it’s finished but from what I’ve seen he’s done fairly good performance in my opinion. It’s his first tv acting job and is doing an unfamiliar accent which is dam good(I’m from a similar area and know people/have family in area it’s set and it’s fairly on the mark and not “tv generic Yorkshire/northern” like it could have been). His character is very believable (I’ve met many guys like him). At the end of the day he can only work with what he’s given and it’s the total opposite of Ogie (watched a lot of waitress clips and shows online in lockdown and he did a really good job in that and kept up with other Ogies). I think he’ll improve over time and I think he’d benefit from a few acting classes but overall it’s not as bad as it could’ve been.

Reactions: 6
Is Tayna not in the syndicate? I wonder if they are in the same episode! I feel like they don’t really hang out anymore but I could be wrong

I see Dianne is promoting Poppy's new filter. She needs to seriously wake up and realise everyone associated with that family are leeches. When was the last time poppy promoted anything for Dianne? Or Zoe come to that? Their promotion of her podcast has been overwhelming!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I feel like she desperately wants to be friends with them which is sad to see 😕
I don't think she'd feel happy in Zoe's friendship group because she's so much different than them. She could easily make new friends in Brighton because unlike Zoe and Poppy, she's actually very outgoing and likes to meet new people.

I really hope she'll soon see the light and stay as far away from them as possible!

I don’t think poppy would or should be expected to promote Dianne’s projects they’ve only met on a handful of occasions so I don’t think they even know each other that well for it to matter. I’d say they’re a forced acquaintance who you put up with than a friend you’d have round for dinner.

Zoe does disappoint me at her lack of enthusiasm for both Joe and Dianne’s projects but we all know she won’t shout anything out that doesn’t benefit her in some way. If anything she needs Dianne’s shoutouts more than Di needing hers. Once she gets back touring and dancing she’ll be both to busy and not at home to be bothered by them.

I would honestly pay for a documentary of Dianne teaching Zoe to dance and perform. Like long 12 hour days with little breaks. She just wouldn’t cope at all and also Zoe doing a samba or cha cha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would honestly pay for a documentary of Dianne teaching Zoe to dance and perform. Like long 12 hour days with little breaks. She just wouldn’t cope at all and also Zoe doing a samba or cha cha 😂
I could imagine Aldie paying Dianne millions to do this with him too!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Zoes turned down strictly several times I think. Probably because it’s more work than not writing a book

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Zoes turned down strictly several times I think. Probably because it’s more work than not writing a book
She couldn't even last one day and would cry anxiety as an excuse to not even make the first show. I'm absolutely pissing myself that she's broken that bloody gazebo

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.