Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry but Dianne annoys me.
I'm the same. She's not my cup of tea, she would definitely annoy me in more than short bursts.

But I also think she isn't a bad person, she's nice, and a hard worker etc. I just wouldn't want to spend any real period of time with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I'm the same. She's not my cup of tea, she would definitely annoy me in more than short bursts.

But I also think she isn't a bad person, she's nice, and a hard worker etc. I just wouldn't want to spend any real period of time with her.
Oh yes don't get me wrong I think she got a good heart etc but she just comes across quite immature to me.

Reactions: 9
She is A LOT
She’s way more bearable when she’s not being a lot if that makes sense. Sometimes when she’s calm and not doing stuff she’s less chaotic and easier to watch. Maybe she’s not like that all the time but we’ll never know. Harmless but yeah a bit chaotic. I prefer her way more on Strictly, when she’s more grown up and professional.

Reactions: 3
I've never really warmed to Dianne on Strictly either. She just seems a bit bland to me on there - not particularly gelled with her partner, very technique focused, kind of forgettable if it weren't for the clown hair. But I agree that she does come across more like a 31 year old professional.

Reactions: 7
I much prefer her when she isn’t trying to dumb herself down and isn’t acting all goofy.
I think when she is actually talking seriously about stuff and talking about dance etc she is good to watch. She does seem a good person who means well and has a good heart, and I do like how she is into charity shops and reusing stuff.

Reactions: 10
I’ve never liked this whole everyone has to be bffs thing.Dianne and Ambar strike me as two completely different people at two completely different places in life, with a 10 year age gap thrown in. On paper they were never going to be friends and they don’t have to be, that’s okay. Literally the only thing they have in common is that their partners are friends.
Does anyone has the link to the video of the 4 of them?

I don't think Dianne looks very well right now - she's lost too much weight for her frame which ages her.

Reactions: 5
I know she's gone vegan but because she exercises so much I don't think she's getting enough protein which is making her look too thin. I think physically she's healthy but just needs to carry a little more weight as around 2018 ahe looked a lot better. I suspect as Dianne does most of the cooking, Joe's practically vegan too. It's ironic as he's probably eating the healthiest he ever has but he's having the same lack of protein problems which is why his skin is so awful. They both need to spend some time with Aldie three meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They’ve also not been on the holidays they usually would so are looking pale. Joe used to spend Christmas/new year in South Africa didn’t he? And more recently Australia.

I think they just look a bit washed out and pale personally

Reactions: 2
They’ve also not been on the holidays they usually would so are looking pale. Joe used to spend Christmas/new year in South Africa didn’t he? And more recently Australia.

I think they just look a bit washed out and pale personally
I mean, they could just fake tan/filter if this was the case. But yeah, their skin doesn't look great as well as Dianne looking rather twiggy and not as strong or womanly. I think looking at protein would make a huge difference and allow Joe to actually gain some muscle.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I mean, they could just fake tan/filter if this was the case. But yeah, their skin doesn't look great as well as Dianne looking rather twiggy and not as strong or womanly. I think looking at protein would make a huge difference and allow Joe to actually gain some muscle.
True but it’s good they aren’t just filtering and fake tanning just to sit around the house. I just think a bit of colour gives people a healthier glow sometimes

• Heart
Reactions: 4
True but it’s good they aren’t just filtering and fake tanning just to sit around the house. I just think a bit of colour gives people a healthier glow sometimes
Definitely! Maybe Joe will get a freebie when Dianne gets her Strictly promo tan?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do think their skin looks bad, Dianne’s especially which could be down to her diet. I don’t always think she fully eats the amount her high exercise schedule would need if you get what I mean.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.