Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also she’s usually in a strict routine at this time of the year with dancing and touring. Perhaps the less demanding schedule has meant her routine is so different to what it’d usually be and she’s not eating as she would have or is as considerate of protein as normal.

Reactions: 4
I'm loving the irony that in the Zoella thread we're moaning she's not eating healthily and in here we're moaning they're eating too healthily and need more junk food. I seriously wonder what the two couples have to talk about these days. It's no wonder since lockdown has opened they've appeared to only seen each other twice.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm loving the irony that in the Zoella thread we're moaning she's not eating healthily and in here we're moaning they're eating too healthily and need more junk food. I seriously wonder what the two couples have to talk about these days. It's no wonder since lockdown has opened they've appeared to only seen each other twice.
It is funny that despite what they eat, both Joe and Zoe have ended up looking grey and droopy with overall vibes of scurvy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So, while Joe was out with Alfie, Zoe was playing Scrabble with Sean and Poppy. Dianne was home alone, painting walls again like a crazy person.

Surely, she must've realized by now she won't become besties with Zoe and that the latter doesn't even want to spend time with her when Joe's not with them?

So, while Joe was out with Alfie, Zoe was playing Scrabble with Sean and Poppy. Dianne was home alone, painting walls again like a crazy person.

Surely, she must've realized by now she won't become besties with Zoe and that the latter doesn't even want to spend time with her when Joe's not with them?
I mean, maybe Dianne didn't want to join them as she was painting (dear god, why?!) but I really hope they didn't thoughtlessly or intentionally leave her out.

I've never really warmed to Dianne on Strictly either. She just seems a bit bland to me on there - not particularly gelled with her partner, very technique focused, kind of forgettable if it weren't for the clown hair. But I agree that she does come across more like a 31 year old professional.
Dianne's only 31?! I thought Joe was some kind of toy boy XD I thought she was in her late-thirties (like 37 or something)

• Haha
Reactions: 2

I mean, maybe Dianne didn't want to join them as she was painting (dear god, why?!) but I really hope they didn't thoughtlessly or intentionally leave her out.
I doubt Dianne wanted to sit and play scrabble. A. Because she doesn’t seem the type to play word games. B. Because she doesn’t seem the type to want to sit and fester with zoe C. Because she probably had better things to do

Reactions: 8
I think Dianne would rather tit herself than join in but it's typical Zoe to not invite her. She'll take delight in knowing she's doing something that Dianne isn't invited to. It's just so blatant how jealous she is of her relationship with Joe and the fact she's everything Zoe thinks she is. Also what the hell is wrong with Zoe. She seems unable to handle even 5 minutes on her own.

Reactions: 9
I can't stand the way Dianne refers to herself as "she". Is it an Aussie thing? I've only heard gay men refer to themselves in the third person this way.

I can't stand the way Dianne refers to herself as "she". Is it an Aussie thing? I've only heard gay men refer to themselves in the third person this way.

I haven't noticed this🤔 can u link an example for me to check out?
I'm Aussie, I don't think we do lol

I haven't noticed this🤔 can u link an example for me to check out?
I'm Aussie, I don't think we do lol
She doesn't do it all the time. It's more of an "oh look she's been at the paint again" on an insta story type of thing which even I do and I'm British so...

Reactions: 5
She sometimes says stuff like ‘got me coat on’ ‘got me coffee’ ‘love me coffee’ so I have heard her refer to herself like that.

She looked like our local crazy lady with her leopard print leggings and feathered hat. Imagine if she dressed 'hot'. I know that's subjective but she didn't always dress like a crazy bird lady. I sometimes think Joe nutures that crazy side of her as when she scrubs up she is way out of his league. And the loss of curves.

Reactions: 9
She sometimes says stuff like ‘got me coat on’ ‘got me coffee’ ‘love me coffee’ so I have heard her refer to herself like that.
I think she uses me as a replacement for my. We all have certain colloquial slang we go back to, I think this is one of hers.

Ive definitely heard my replaced with me in both Ireland and the UK too.

Reactions: 4
I think she uses me as a replacement for my. We all have certain colloquial slang we go back to, I think this is one of hers.

Ive definitely heard my replaced with me in both Ireland and the UK too.
Yeah I’ve just noticed she does it, just referring back to what a previous poster was talking about. As you say it’s just a colloquial thing, was just agreeing with someone that I’d heard her do it too.

Reactions: 1
She looked like our local crazy lady with her leopard print leggings and feathered hat. Imagine if she dressed 'hot'. I know that's subjective but she didn't always dress like a crazy bird lady. I sometimes think Joe nutures that crazy side of her as when she scrubs up she is way out of his league. And the loss of curves.
Her dress sense has definitely gone weird and covered up since Joe came along.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.