Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
shes painfully thin, not surprised since she seems so incredibly restrictive in what she eats. not just because shes vegan, but she never seems to enjoy any foods or treat herself. there have been a few sad occasions ive seen her reference some self made vegan 'treats' she keeps in a box (clearly full and never been touched) and promises she eats loads of them, just not at the moment... she looks drastically different to her initial strictly days. 😟

Reactions: 6
Looking through her insta and god she was so spicy the year they did Strictly together

Screen Shot 2021-05-09 at 8.29.35 am.png

Reactions: 7
She literally has to wipe lipstick off her chin or attempt to clean it up every single vlog and mentions it. I CBA with the scattttttt of it! Just stop over lining?! What a clown!

Reactions: 4
Looking through her insta and god she was so spicy the year they did Strictly together

View attachment 565751
It’s life they’ve both transformed into completely different people. I know people change once they’re comfortable in a relationship and maybe this is the real her but it’s just so bizarre to see just how different she is in so many ways.

Especially since moving house they’ve really become different too with his old guy metal detecting for Roman coins and her slap dash painting every surface in sight including her lips.

There’s just no way she’d post a photo like this now. Instead she’d post an eyes closed, unflattering selfie looking in the general direction of Joe. It’s hard to make sense of it all.

It’s life they’ve both transformed into completely different people. I know people change once they’re comfortable in a relationship and maybe this is the real her but it’s just so bizarre to see just how different she is in so many ways.

Especially since moving house they’ve really become different too with his old guy metal detecting for Roman coins and her slap dash painting every surface in sight including her lips.

There’s just no way she’d post a photo like this now. Instead she’d post an eyes closed, unflattering selfie looking in the general direction of Joe. It’s hard to make sense of it all.
This is what I was meaning when I posted a page or so ago, saying she seems so different now compared to when she first met Joe back in 2018 or even first started strictly in 2017!

Watching her vlog it’s kinda sad to see how much she seems to idolise Zoe: for her birthday breakfast she went to that ouef place that Zoe has been plugging recently, and then for a present got one of those massive water bottles Zoe has been using. That doesn’t make sense to me either - Dianne will meet so many accomplished and proactive people, yet she seems to want to copy Zoe of all people??

Reactions: 9
This is what I was meaning when I posted a page or so ago, saying she seems so different now compared to when she first met Joe back in 2018 or even first started strictly in 2017!

Watching her vlog it’s kinda sad to see how much she seems to idolise Zoe: for her birthday breakfast she went to that ouef place that Zoe has been plugging recently, and then for a present got one of those massive water bottles Zoe has been using. That doesn’t make sense to me either - Dianne will meet so many accomplished and proactive people, yet she seems to want to copy Zoe of all people??
And what did Zoe do for her birthday? Some pretty basic flowers and a comment on Instagram. Even though it looked something you wouldn't want to eat, at least Dianne made her a cake. To be its definitely a one sided relationship with Zoe doing nothing. I know we were worried when they move close by but I can't work out who's avoiding who? Does Zoe have a problem with Dianne or is it Joe keeping Dianne away from sex pest Aldie? I'm just hoping dancing again will bring back some of her spice

Reactions: 9

I can see both sides to this. There are lots of people dianne could relate to better than zoe in terms of her love of fitness and dancing, but there's also the fact that she doesn't have her parents or any family around her, zoe and Alfie and Joe's family are the closest thing she has. I can't really blame her for idolising someone who may well become her sister in the future. There is always the chance joe asked zoe for suggestions.

Reactions: 4
I can see both sides to this. There are lots of people dianne could relate to better than zoe in terms of her love of fitness and dancing, but there's also the fact that she doesn't have her parents or any family around her, zoe and Alfie and Joe's family are the closest thing she has. I can't really blame her for idolising someone who may well become her sister in the future. There is always the chance joe asked zoe for suggestions.
I get that she doesn’t have family nearby and so is trying to make herself close to Joes etc which is nice and is admirable in Dianne, but I still find it sad she laps up everything Zoe does but Zoe doesn’t seem to really do the same with Dianne.

• Heart
Look, as much as some of you really dont like Dianne on here for whatever reason I don’t think anyone has the right to be commenting on her body the way some of you have, especially since she has said in the past how much she has struggled with her body image.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.