Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does amber bring to the table besides her looks? She’s boring AF.
Sûre Dianne can be annoying but she’s open, kind, indépendant, gives things a go and seems fun.
I understand difference in personalities but so you think Amber is jealous of Dianne’s successes?
(We’ve discussed Ambar in the buttercream thread but I’ll answer you here)
Personally don’t think she’s all that pretty. She’s just another slim blonde posing on insta in my honest opinion. But yes she is incredibly boring.

I’m not sure if it is Jealousy as such(not like how Z is jealous of both J&D) .
They’re two completely different people on two vastly different life paths.The issues are the ten year age gap and that their paths wouldn’t never have crossed if it wasn’t for their partners being friends.

Dianne and Joe have moved to the country which is to me a sign they’re moving towards marriage and kids. Whereas Ambar is newly graduated and not really there yet.
However there is a general consensus Ambar thinks she’s “above”’people because she’s been to University. Whereas Dianne jumps right in with YouTube stuff and has a laugh whereas A just doesn’t really. (If it’s still there watch the brain freeze video with Dianne. A had a face like slapped arse)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve never liked this whole everyone has to be bffs thing.Dianne and Ambar strike me as two completely different people at two completely different places in life, with a 10 year age gap thrown in. On paper they were never going to be friends and they don’t have to be, that’s okay. Literally the only thing they have in common is that their partners are friends.

Reactions: 19
Looks like they spent the day with oli, evie, byron and Emily yesterday. I'm glad they spent some time with friends who are on a closer relationship level, I think dianne is much better friends with evie and Emily than ambar or ellie, isn't Emily also Australian?

Now I admire Joe and dianne don't get me wrong but cauliflower porridge?! That's a new one. 🤔😕

• Sick
Honestly revolting. Why does she feel she needs to skimp on carbs? Isn't that what cauliflower is used for - a (bleeping rank) substitute?

Reactions: 9
The end of Dianne’s most recent vlog had them sitting on a beach which had pebbles and looked very much like Brighton, so they seemingly have moved nearer to Zoe and Alfie.

I see Dianne has now set up a gazebo outside to see people. What is wrong with these people that they don't understand the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just seen Dianne has Amy and Nancy over, it must be nice for her but I just think having them in the gazebo and sharing blankets etc isn’t the safest especially since Amy suffers from Crohns&Colitis and is at high risk. Joe is currently out with his Wiltshire mates playing golf.

Reactions: 2
I see Dianne has now set up a gazebo outside to see people. What is wrong with these people that they don't understand the rules
I have a gazebo (not used it yet the weather hasn't been great where I am) but I don't think I would be breaking the rules by having it up with a couple of mates in it. A gazebo is hardly insular unlike a conservatory and by the looks of it they haven't spend much time in it; probs cause of the wind.

Just seen Dianne has Amy and Nancy over, it must be nice for her but I just think having them in the gazebo and sharing blankets etc isn’t the safest especially since Amy suffers from Crohns&Colitis and is at high risk. Joe is currently out with his Wiltshire mates playing golf.
Amy has had the vaccine; they are sitting outside distanced and I'm sure sanitizer has been used.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If the gazebo has any sides down, it is not the same as sitting in the open air which is currently what is advised. The weather may not be the best, but rules are rules. You can light a fire or go for a walk instead of sitting in the cold.

We all know the rules are a bit vague but as someone who has a following you'd expect her to be setting the right example and following the rule to the letter, especially on social media. Yes she’s not breaking the law but its not very smart. But let's be honest the words Dianne and smart don't really go together on here.

Reactions: 2
I bet Alfie's rustling in the bushes watching those three through his binoculars.

• Haha
I’m amazed anyone believes they are sitting in gazebos and the whole clan did at Zoe’s

Alfie didn’t vlog because he wanted to be in the moment? Alfie didn’t blog because he knows he’s too stupid to make sure he doesn’t post something showing them breaking the rules so didn’t film at all.

I don’t care who’s doing what anymore to be honest but I don’t believe they are sitting outside shivering

• Heart
Reactions: 11
TBH we can't be isolated forever and either we accept vaccination/massive drops in death and infection rates as a sign to start moving back to normality or we carry on on this limbo forever? They're only seeing friends in a bloody gazebo outdoors ffs. This might be an unpopular opinion but rationally there are worse things people can do. Life is short, with or without Corona.

Reactions: 18
The Sugg siblings have kept the gazebo companies running through this bastard pandemic! I’m sure ZoElLa and Dilfdie have had at LEAST two massive ones as the first one died in the wind.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Dianne borrowed that gazebo from Zoe and Alfie. She text Alfie while they were on Zoe’s live earlier today on IG and said the wind kept blowing it down. So she probably gave up trying to keep it up. And I agree @wrose587.

Reactions: 3
We all know the rules are a bit vague but as someone who has a following you'd expect her to be setting the right example and following the rule to the letter, especially on social media. Yes she’s not breaking the law but its not very smart. But let's be honest the words Dianne and smart don't really go together on here.
People shouldn’t need to see influencers or well known people following rules to decide to do so themselves. They’re just people. Hold a politician to a higher standard but not a tv star. If 14 months into a pandemic you’re following restrictions only because Dianne from Strictly is you need to have a good hard look at yourself.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.