Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm absolutely triggered by all those crumbs and stains on the cooking surfaces!! They need a maid! That house will absolutely smell of farts and spices with the veganism. Students!

Reactions: 3
I guess its a good job you're not the one in the relationship then...
Yes. Thank Goodness...because Joe would only have 1 time to insult my intelligence for his and his followers amusement before I put him in his place. I'd really give his psychotic fangirls a reason to hate me. lol

• Haha
Can we get back to discussing how joe looks like an old man in a young body 😂

this is why I love the Alfie thread.
I think the problem with this is it’s joe and Dianne thread now and not just joe so we get a mix of views whereas most people do agree joe is a bit of a dick generally. Would Dianne having her own thread in the rave section not help? (Rave because I think most people like her and she’s not a dick)

Reactions: 6
I still love the fact Dianne posted this picture. She looks good and it could be makeup or a filter bit her skin looks good for once whereas he looks awful and like a spotty teenager. I also don't get why he actually chose glasses which makes him look like Deidre Barlow?

SmartSelect_20210402-172752_Instagram.jpg

On the Aldie thread, has anyone actually complemented him ever?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still love the fact Dianne posted this picture. She looks good and it could be makeup or a filter bit her skin looks good for once whereas he looks awful and like a spotty teenager. I also don't get why he actually chose glasses which makes him look like Deidre Barlow?

View attachment 511200

On the Aldie thread, has anyone actually complemented him ever?
I think he got a sarcastic round of applause for having working sperm maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Those chairs are crazy, I thought I was watching an April fools video but its not. She is serious.

For someone who used to be quite anal about his old flat, I'm shocked he keeps letting this tit clutter the house. If I was Joe I'd definitely be having a big bonfire in my garden the day she sets off on tour

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dianne said in her video that they've only just exchanged christmas gifts with Zoe and Alfie because they haven't seen them. It's either a very well thought out lie or they really have followed the rules and not secretly been seeing each other, meaning the whole 8 weeks thing really was a slip of the tongue and it's actually been months.

Reactions: 4
I’ll have to watch the latest vlog to see these chairs 🤣
Edited to say I’ve just watched the vlog and I actually can’t get over the tit chairs that are old and broken in the house 😂. I get that she likes them again fair play to her for reusing stuff.... but do it properly?!

Last edited:
The fact that Joe had a dog toy at the end of the vlog......they’re def getting a dog soon, probably one of those frenchies on that account Dianne followed.

Edit to say that someone in the comments pointed out a dog bowl in the corner.

Last edited:
Tbf the metal work on those chairs should be super salvageable. The woods totally gone and needs binning but the frame itself is usable and would come new. Whilst it’s not my taste an up cycled pair of chairs like that would go for a fair amount on Etsy or similar. Good for her not totally binning something and immediately buying brand new.

Not gonna lie, I'm just making a comment to see if I get a bunny bum or a bunny head on this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dianne said in her video that they've only just exchanged christmas gifts with Zoe and Alfie because they haven't seen them. It's either a very well thought out lie or they really have followed the rules and not secretly been seeing each other, meaning the whole 8 weeks thing really was a slip of the tongue and it's actually been months.
The way he said it was like wow a whole 8 weeks which makes me believe he means 8 months which coincides with their London trip and Joes visit to Brighton while Dianne was on Strictly. Alfie isn’t the brightest spark and usually says dumb tit this was just another example.

Reactions: 1
I actually can’t deal with Diane’s gross messy overdrawn greasy lipsticked lips anymore. Makes my stomach turn over when she gets close.

Reactions: 4
I actually can’t deal with Diane’s gross messy overdrawn greasy lipsticked lips anymore. Makes my stomach turn over when she gets close.
Is that lipstick all over her chin?? I think it is cos she starts rubbing at it.
6E61CB1A-CB3A-42F5-998F-BC489B747D52.jpeg

(Dead at the screenshot I managed to get)

I agree - with those lips and that hair, she's starting to resemble a clown.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just catching up on the rest of Diannes vlog and thinking did Zoe essentially buy a present for Dianne that she would actually want for herself?! I some how doubt Dianne is a cheese board kinda gal, even before she went vegan. I guess at least she seems to enjoy hosting and cooking so may get some use out of it that way, it just such a gift zoe would want herself!

Do you also find it odd that when she cooks/bakes, it's most of the time three portions? For example, she always serves 3 stacked pancakes. When I cook with my bf, we try to make 4 portions st we have approximately the same amount of leftovers for each of us

Do you also find it odd that when she cooks/bakes, it's most of the time three portions? For example, she always serves 3 stacked pancakes. When I cook with my bf, we try to make 4 portions st we have approximately the same amount of leftovers for each of us
Could be an eating disorder behaviour to make sure Joe has double what she has. It would definitely be easier to cook four portions than three though!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.