Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Could be an eating disorder behaviour to make sure Joe has double what she has. It would definitely be easier to cook four portions than three though!
Or maybe Joe is having more because he's said openly hes trying to bulk up more and gain weight ???

Reactions: 6
They also do just generally seem to make a lot of food and you know it won’t all be eaten.

Reactions: 1
Was so embarrassed for her with her toddler Easter crafts and iced biscuits but she redeemed herself with the cheese board. I can imagine Caspers girlfriend looking down her nose as it all. Is Joe the richest of them all?

Reactions: 3
Was so embarrassed for her with her toddler Easter crafts and iced biscuits but she redeemed herself with the cheese board. I can imagine Caspers girlfriend looking down her nose as it all. Is Joe the richest of them all?
I’d say Caspar is richer probably. He’s got his finger in a lot of businesses and property

Reactions: 2
I'm really surprised he's not said something as they're pretty awful and something and expect to come home from nursery. She needs to stop crafting and back on the stage. Having said that the cheese board looked amazing even if it'd a tit present for a vegan. I'm surprised Zoe didn't also buy her a signed photo snd copy of her book too.

Even though it's like kicking a puppy I'd totally imagine Ambar and that other woman slagging it all off on the train home. I know you only get snippets but the body language is just weird. She barely seems to acknowledge Dianne in videos and stories I've seen and acts like what she's doing is so beneath her. I bet she's seething she's not the not girlfriend with the group now.

Reactions: 3
I'm really surprised he's not said something as they're pretty awful and something and expect to come home from nursery. She needs to stop crafting and back on the stage. Having said that the cheese board looked amazing even if it'd a tit present for a vegan. I'm surprised Zoe didn't also buy her a signed photo snd copy of her book too.

Even though it's like kicking a puppy I'd totally imagine Ambar and that other woman slagging it all off on the train home. I know you only get snippets but the body language is just weird. She barely seems to acknowledge Dianne in videos and stories I've seen and acts like what she's doing is so beneath her. I bet she's seething she's not the not girlfriend with the group now.
Sorry, what?! You accuse Joe of being controlling and now you want him to tell her not to do something that so obviously gives her great pleasure? Surely that would be the very definition of controlling!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I’d say Caspar is richer probably. He’s got his finger in a lot of businesses and property
There’s probably not that much difference between them in all honesty. I can’t see Joe not having significant investments that make him money in the background and I wouldn’t be surprised if he has some property we don’t know about.

Sorry, what?! You accuse Joe of being controlling and now you want him to tell her not to do something that so obviously gives her great pleasure? Surely that would be the very definition of controlling!
Oh grow up and focus on your school work.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think I am probably older than you!
The fact you're trying to start an argument on here like a teenager suggests you're not. Why don't you go back to your Joe sugg playlist and let people have views and conversations. Its seriously boring

Reactions: 2
I see yet again they're round at hers. You'd think zoe would want to visit Joe's new house but I assume she can't because she's pregnant so is too delicate to leave her house.
Pregnant are not pregnant she still wouldn’t leave the house!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Pregnant are not pregnant she still wouldn’t leave the house!!
Must be the best thing ever for her - first of all, pregnancy is a fantastic excuse not to leave the house. Then a newborn is a fantastic excuse not to leave the house. See also toddler and small child being fantastic excuses not to leave the house. She'll be doing this until Gazebo Margherita Deyes leaves the house herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see yet again they're round at hers. You'd think zoe would want to visit Joe's new house but I assume she can't because she's pregnant so is too delicate to leave her house.
You would think she would go given they haven’t been in very long and she’d want to see it!! Imagine if this woman had a real job which meant she had to leave the house - what would she actually do?!

Reactions: 1

What does amber bring to the table besides her looks? She’s boring AF.
Sûre Dianne can be annoying but she’s open, kind, indépendant, gives things a go and seems fun.
I understand difference in personalities but so you think Amber is jealous of Dianne’s successes?

Reactions: 7
Regarding Dianne's crafts and the baking she does, I enjoy watching it, I probably wouldn't do most of those things myself, but what I think I like about it is that she doesn't seem to be concerned about others views on it, she's spending her time in a way she's enjoying, I think them moving to the house has been a good thing for them both, I reckon Dianne probably feels even more at home now as it's a bit investment for them. I think I just like that she fills her day with activities rather than just sitting around doing nothing if that makes sense?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.