Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't do it all the time. It's more of an "oh look she's been at the paint again" on an insta story type of thing which even I do and I'm British so...
Yes, it's this! Dianne will do stories of herself painting captionned "she's been painting again" etc. I'm from London and nobody does that here, other than my male gay friends who will say "she's been on the booze" when talking about themselves.

I didn't mean "me" for "my" as I know that's very Aussie!

Her dress sense has definitely gone weird and covered up since Joe came along.
Definitely, and she has really lost her curves/sensuality in the way she dresses. She looks like she's really angling for a spot on CBBC, which I think she'd be great at tbf.

Reactions: 3
Yes, it's this! Dianne will do stories of herself painting captionned "she's been painting again" etc. I'm from London and nobody does that here, other than my male gay friends who will say "she's been on the booze" when talking about themselves.

I didn't mean "me" for "my" as I know that's very Aussie!

Definitely, and she has really lost her curves/sensuality in the way she dresses. She looks like she's really angling for a spot on CBBC, which I think she'd be great at tbf.
Her podcast series has also been pretty good. I was listening to the Russell Kaye one today and it was really interesting and good to hear her not playing up to her stupid persona

Reactions: 5
Her podcast series has also been pretty good. I was listening to the Russell Kaye one today and it was really interesting and good to hear her not playing up to her stupid persona
Good to hear! It infuriates me that she thinks she has to play dumb when she clearly isn't.

Good to hear! It infuriates me that she thinks she has to play dumb when she clearly isn't.
Personally the worst one was with Joe as she sorted of down played her hairdressing skills. It must be exhausting having to keep down playing your abilities 24/7. I know this worked during strictly to help him dance but it's been nearly 3 years now. She came across as a good interviewer who actually listened to the guests and then responded rather than just turn it into all about themselves. Basically the opposite of aldies podcast! I actually think they're both at the stage where they don't need each other now and be in everything they do.

Reactions: 4
Yeha I listened to that one and it was good! There was defos jokes that flew straight over her head though that she didn’t understand, the whole Dianne v taker made me laugh 🤣

Im really trying to get into Dis salon as I’d like to see it do well but I can’t help but find it a bit boring. Hopefully it does well ratings wise though.

Reactions: 2
Dianne is on Saturday mash up this morning on cbbc, either johannes or dianne will be getting covered in slime. It's up to the public so I think it will be dianne.

Yes, it's this! Dianne will do stories of herself painting captionned "she's been painting again" etc.
I have noticed this as well, and it is quite annoying, "she's painting again", she's rearranging again", "she's back in the kitchen" argghh 😬

Im really trying to get into Dis salon as I’d like to see it do well but I can’t help but find it a bit boring. Hopefully it does well ratings wise though.
I'm the same, I tried to like it but it's just not interesting me. And with the magazine we can't see the pictures they're talking about, so we have no frame of reference 🤷‍♀️ I know Dianne has recently started posting them on her stories, but having to go looking for them is more effort than I want to put in to listening to a podcast :LOL:

Dianne is on Saturday mash up this morning on cbbc, either johannes or dianne will be getting covered in slime. It's up to the public so I think it will be dianne.
I would vote for that hat of hers to get slimed :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
I know she is dyslexic, but she has Johannes' name right there on her insta to copy and paste.

Reactions: 1
I think this was my favourite episode, very interesting talking about creativity. I would bloody love him to do strictly with Dianne.

Just seem a clip of Dianne getting slimed and they asked Dianne what UK football team pulled out of the super league and she said the United Kingdom 😂

I think she’s great but general knowledge was not her strong point. It wouldn’t be mines either tbf. Dianne seemed to fit in well with the cbbc team though from the couple of clips I’ve seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seem a clip of Dianne getting slimed and they asked Dianne what UK football team pulled out of the super league and she said the United Kingdom 😂

I think she’s great but general knowledge was not her strong point. It wouldn’t be mines either tbf. Dianne seemed to fit in well with the cbbc team though from the couple of clips I’ve seen.
To be fair that super league question was incredibly niche as well the Jose mourinho one. If don’t follow football you wouldn’t know. So I wouldn’t really call those two general knowledge. I think when she said United Kingdom it’s plausible she went to say Manchester United(I think that was Ants team). She would be great on kids tv though better than any of the other strictly cast that’s for sure.

Reactions: 7
Dianne always has clown mouth cos she cannot apply lipstick straight at all. In her latest video it’s atrocious. Smeared all over and terribly, unevenly overdrawn. Makes me cringe!

53461117-B256-42FF-921B-4414D8FA924C.png

I think she uses me as a replacement for my. We all have certain colloquial slang we go back to, I think this is one of hers.

Ive definitely heard my replaced with me in both Ireland and the UK too.
It’s a pretty Aussie thing to do this.. especially the more, ahem, “bogan” Australian accent. It’s just a thing we do casually I suppose, for entertainment purposes I guess. A bit like not swearing in front of children or at work, you can kind of turn it on and off. From what I’ve heard of her family’s accent however, they’re not particularly refined.

If you zoom into those two things she's painted on her stories, she's done a shocking job. Bless her for her enthusiasm, but it's really not good.

When her and Joe were first paired on strictly she seemed quite cool and glam. Her make up, hair and outfit always looked put together and nice. But I feel now she seems so the opposite?!

She reminds me of someone I know. She’s just very scatty and messy and never quite seems clean.
Yes thank you, hopefully the Dianne defenders don’t jump on this but it is really bizarre to me how sloppy she is. Unlike the average person, she actually watches footage back of herself (licking lipstick off her lips and spreading it around her face, having dirty nails and face etc.) Maybe she’s just very confident but I would feel embarrassed looking so unkempt.

The state of that spare room makeover had me shocked, they’re just filling their beautiful home with useless ugly tit looks like they’ve found in the street. It’s admirable that she shops in charity shops but the few things they’ve done to the house honestly look like tit imo. Some people have the knack for up cycling and an creating an eclectic look, but Dianne isn’t one of them. Do you think they’ve skinted themselves buying the house or something!?

On the plus side I’m hopeful she’s gonna go for a new hair colour as don’t think have ever seen her red as faded as it is now.

Reactions: 7
The new house confuses me. It’s such the opposite to how joes flat was, I know this is now both of theirs but someone needs to take the paintbrush off Dianne 😂

I feel like they’ve both got comfortable together and probably being in lockdown too they’ve just become some weird quirky couple rather than the quite glam well put together celebs they were.

they seem happy though but every corner of that house seems to be full of weird clutter

The new house confuses me. It’s such the opposite to how joes flat was, I know this is now both of theirs but someone needs to take the paintbrush off Dianne 😂

I feel like they’ve both got comfortable together and probably being in lockdown too they’ve just become some weird quirky couple rather than the quite glam well put together celebs they were.

they seem happy though but every corner of that house seems to be full of weird clutter
The contrast between Joes office and the rest of the house makes me howl😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.