Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sort of random but do any of you think Dianne might actually be changing her hair colour a bit this time as she seems to have stopped putting the red into her roots ? Obviously that might just be so she can have it all done at the hairdressers when she goes tho!

Reactions: 1
Sort of random but do any of you think Dianne might actually be changing her hair colour a bit this time as she seems to have stopped putting the red into her roots ? Obviously that might just be so she can have it all done at the hairdressers when she goes tho!
I think so because she’s done the whole “you’ll have to wait and see what colour it’ll be” a lot recently and idk why she’d do that if she was just going back red. And also hasn’t she said before that she usually just dyes it herself and lets the hairdresser do the extensions etc?

Reactions: 3
I think so because she’s done the whole “you’ll have to wait and see what colour it’ll be” a lot recently and idk why she’d do that if she was just going back red. And also hasn’t she said before that she usually just dyes it herself and lets the hairdresser do the extensions etc?
Yeah that's what I thought too!

How old is she?
she looks young but so old ..View attachment 558349
The way she does her lipstick looks crazy as hell. If she insists on over lining her lips I wish she'd ask one of the Strictly muas how to do it properly. Or at least invest in a couple lip liners, it'll made all that lipstick sitting on her philtrum and chin look a tiny bit less smudged and messy.

How old is she?
She's 32 this week.

I was actually looking at her lips at the start of the vlog and thinking 'you don't need to overline them, Dianne, they look fine', and then she put her lipstick on and she looked like Miranda Sings 🙈

Also, she decorates the house like she's playing the Sims. Why bother patching up a wall when you can just paint it a whole other colour? :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Those boomerangs she posts of Joe just staring deep into the camera like a creepy old man weird me out and do nothing for him at all.

He weirds me out in general. The moles and manky facial hair and pottering around the garden with a metal detector like an 80 year old who has nothing better to do and talks to himself. Then he goes inside and plays with crayolas and play doh and plays games like a 15 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lil Joey and tit at DIY Di need to mix it up cos they’re even more boring than normal. I’m a bit ashamed to say I miss the “in the pan” series, that was at least a bit entertaining. I fully CBA with her applying make up like a clown and/or slapping paint all over everything or him playing in the back way with his metal detector.

Reactions: 9
Yeah really not a fan of Joe with facial hair. Hope he shaves it off soon.

I do think they have weird hobbies and I don’t understand it but then when I compare to zalfie, atleast they actually do things with their day and go out for exercise 🤣 I think I would rather play Xbox with friends or whatever he uses, than sit and watch Gavin and Stacey or Harry Potter for the 162828 time.

I think they do both seem very settled and happy but I’m like cmon, let’s spice some things up here, it’s getting boring.

Reactions: 7
Omg that picture that Tracey just posted of Joes grandad, he looks so different. He really doesn’t look well at all!

Reactions: 2
Those boomerangs she posts of Joe just staring deep into the camera like a creepy old man weird me out and do nothing for him at all.

He weirds me out in general. The moles and manky facial hair and pottering around the garden with a metal detector like an 80 year old who has nothing better to do and talks to himself. Then he goes inside and plays with crayolas and play doh and plays games like a 15 year old.

Hides my face with moles :oops:

I find that Dianne seems to have really changed since being with joe. On her Instagram before him she always looked so slick, glam and beautiful - lovely styling and make up - even in non dancing pictures. She also seemed fun but grown up - you know?! And now it’s the oddest oversized outfits in clashing colours, bad make up and skin and just seeming to act childish.... maybe it’s her true self coming out and that’s fine if that’s her obviously, and maybe lockdown has played a part, but I thought she was really cool before and now I just find all the painting tat just a bit dull. I know the Dianne fans won’t like to hear this , and I do really like her, she just seems to have changed from a more ‘sexy’ vibe to clown.

Reactions: 5
I find that Dianne seems to have really changed since being with joe. On her Instagram before him she always looked so slick, glam and beautiful - lovely styling and make up - even in non dancing pictures. She also seemed fun but grown up - you know?! And now it’s the oddest oversized outfits in clashing colours, bad make up and skin and just seeming to act childish.... maybe it’s her true self coming out and that’s fine if that’s her obviously, and maybe lockdown has played a part, but I thought she was really cool before and now I just find all the painting tat just a bit dull. I know the Dianne fans won’t like to hear this , and I do really like her, she just seems to have changed from a more ‘sexy’ vibe to clown.
I do see that she has changed since being with Joe if were looking at her instagram but I think we're getting the more authentic Dianne. I feel like she was playing up to the 'sexy dancer' part in some photos. I think being with her ex had something to do with it as well. I can't remember if it was in a vlog or an interview but I think she said something on the lines of being with Joe is the happiest relationship she has ever been in. So take from that what you will.

Ps. She does still put up the 'glam' shots from time to time. :giggle:

Reactions: 9
Th
How old is she?
She looks malnourished and older than 32 and then puts on her multi coloured tent cord coat with old daffodils hanging out the pockets and looks 6. I think Australia have put restrictions on travel again so I'm sure she is really missing her family. Hopefully old Victor in the garden with his metal detector came up with more than hammering a nail into some wood and #gifted cake this year.

I do see that she has changed since being with Joe if were looking at her instagram but I think we're getting the more authentic Dianne. I feel like she was playing up to the 'sexy dancer' part in some photos. I think being with her ex had something to do with it as well. I can't remember if it was in a vlog or an interview but I think she said something on the lines of being with Joe is the happiest relationship she has ever been in. So take from that what you will.

Ps. She does still put up the 'glam' shots from time to time. :giggle:
Yeah it’s probably her more authentic self probably and if that’s the case than great - I just hope she doesn’t change herself because she thinks that’s what her partner at the time wants, you know? I do like Dianne, don’t think I’m a hater or something. Just musing on how she seems to have changed.

Reactions: 2
Yeah it’s probably her more authentic self probably and if that’s the case than great - I just hope she doesn’t change herself because she thinks that’s what her partner at the time wants, you know? I do like Dianne, don’t think I’m a hater or something. Just musing on how she seems to have changed.
I'm also hoping being back on tour will just help her to make the most out of herself too. I think you should totally be yourself and shouldn't wear makeup or dress sexy all the time but recently she's taking it to the extreme with her dirty nails, painful looking skin and bad lipstick. But looking at her photos, she does seem incredibly happy so he must be doing something right. Let's just hope it's not garden related

I’d say it’s partly who she is and partly that she’s now become a youtuber/influencer with a kid following thanks to joe. Joe’s company manages her remember so will have been told what makes the kids like her.

whereas before joe her following were probably men that fancied her and women that loved strictly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.