Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The contrast between Joes office and the rest of the house makes me howlšŸ˜‚
Sheā€™s so bad at painting bless her you can see the brush strokes all over everything
If I ever have some god awful stuff to sell I will be setting up a pitch at their nearest car boot

Reactions: 6
If I didn't know Dianne was a professional ballroom dancer, I'd be extremely surprised to see this strange chaotic and sloppy clown woman suddenly all poised and glam on Strictly. The messy painting and insisting on making her house like TK Maxx threw up is just so at odds with who she is on that programme.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is what I donā€™t get personally. If you were going to upcycle and paint lots of stuff to fill your new house, wouldnā€™t you try and make it as good and as ā€˜finishedā€™ as possible?!?

Reactions: 5
This is what I donā€™t get personally. If you were going to upcycle and paint lots of stuff to fill your new house, wouldnā€™t you try and make it as good and as ā€˜finishedā€™ as possible?!?
I've noticed Joe hasn't let her loose in the whole house and seems to have given her her own space (the yoga space, dressing room and changing room) to do what she wants. I suspect he'll never go in so probably is pleased she's not like his sister splurging thousands on still tasteless stuff. It wouldn't surprise me if once she goes away he gets the builders in and "accidentally breaks" all the tit she's bought or made. I sort of admire she's not trying to grift stuff for free but wouldn't let her 100 miles of my house.

I'm also shocked how grubby she can be with the bad makeup and dirty nails, which seriously trigger me. I wondered if the awful lipstick is because she's not had any fillers for a year and so is struggling with her lip shape. Also I wonder if this is her natural state and actually its the nkn stop shows and makeup teams which means ahe usually looks more polished. Having said that, I still wished I looked as beautiful as she does at the moment. No wonder Joe's not complaining. God help Aldie once she's back on strictly and running past his house looking glam.

Reactions: 9
Dianne.. Iā€™ve been rooting for you, lockdown and all that, everyone was trying to keep themselves occupied but what the hell are you doing to that house?! They need to build a little art studio out the back for Dianneā€™s ā€œcreationsā€ and leave them there šŸ˜¬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dianne.. Iā€™ve been rooting for you, lockdown and all that, everyone was trying to keep themselves occupied but what the hell are you doing to that house?! They need to build a little art studio out the back for Dianneā€™s ā€œcreationsā€ and leave them there šŸ˜¬
Maybe put Joe's artwork in there aswell as it is also not to everyones taste I guess.
As for me I love the conservatory with Diannes eclectic design items and the living room that they both painted

Reactions: 3
Maybe put Joe's artwork in there aswell as it is also not to everyones taste I guess.
As for me I love the conservatory with Diannes eclectic design items and the living room that they both painted
But Joe clearly can draw, even if it's not tasteful to others. Dianne's stuff is just a paint-smeared mess.

Reactions: 13
I'm not saying you'll find any of his creations hanging in the National Gallery, but I think he's drawn a few cartoons that have shown some ability. Dianne, however... bless her, everything she's made has been the equivalent of something your kid brings home that you can't wait to throw away.

Reactions: 11
I'm not saying you'll find any of his creations hanging in the National Gallery, but I think he's drawn a few cartoons that have shown some ability. Dianne, however... bless her, everything she's made has been the equivalent of something your kid brings home that you can't wait to throw away.
I actually think Joes really good at arty things like drawing/painting etc. Obviously his creations are not to everyoneā€™s taste but you canā€™t deny he is talented.

Reactions: 10
I actually donā€™t mind joes artwork. I wouldnā€™t have it in my house but there would definitely be a niche for it.

Reactions: 7
I agree for a couple of others, I actually like Joe's artwork, I think it's cool, it's definitely not to everyone's taste tho!

Itā€™s clear Joe has a talent for what he does and while not to everyoneā€™s tastes they do show care and skill.

Reactions: 4
Anyone just seen the Margravine post of Ambar posing with a Dianne magazine? I wonder how much they had to pay her to look fake happy and not gritting her teeth or rolling her eyes?

• Haha
Bit of a weird question, but Everytime joe and dianne are in their car why does it seem like the side of the driver keeps swapping?? Is it just the camera? Also someone take the paintbrush off of dianne before their house ends up completely yellow.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.