Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I going to be completely 1000% honest here and can't fathom where this ideology comes from. (Just want to add I'm not a major Joe or Dianne fan; I just dont mind them they don't irk me like other influencers do).

I've been on this forum around the time Joe was announced for strictly and I have had a look back at the previous threads and can't work out where this idea of him being a 'player' comes from. He went out on nights out like a normal twenty something year old lads; had hook ups and dates just like the average british 20 something does. Heck I probably even more so when I was his age and single; would that count me as a slag???

I don't think he is lying when he says that Dianne is his first girlfriend either; I mean I would definitely say he has dated girls (there is evidence of that) but I do think Dianne is his first proper girlfriend. There was evidence that he did date; I cant be arsed bringing up names and timelines but I do remember him seeing a girl the year before he went on strictly for a few months. I don't remember seeing any evidence he messed anyone around; how do we not know they didn't want to date him any more or he could not have wanted to see them anymore?? It happens you can date someone for a couple of months then don't get the long term vibes from them then you end it simple as.

I think from your posts Chilli you do really seem to hate him; I mean if he irks you fair enough if he's not your cup of tea but for me I like the cold hard receipts and I have never seen the ones you are stating. If a girl came out and said 'I dated Joe Sugg for x amount of time and he messed me around' than fair enough but it aint the case.

You would probably be better off making a Stacey Dooley/Kevin Clifton thread; now thats where there was definite overlap and tea. ☕

I remember he did a breakup interview a week or so after it was announced publicly (take from that what you will) that they had broken up and I can remember he said in it the break up wasn't down to the 'strictly curse' but more down to the fact they were in a LDR and he wished her and Joe well in the competition.
Hey don't worry about it and sorry if I upset you. I don't hate Joe and actually have a lot of respect for what he's done but I also think he acts like an immature arse and have a problem with how he's always putting people down to make himself good. But seeing as his sister does it too I suppose it's a Sugg trait. They both seem happy at the moment and if she's prepared to put up with some of his more unappealing traits then good luck to them.

Millionaire joe? No idea what she saw 😂

Joking before the fangirls jump on me

Calm down Zoella 😂
He might be a millionaire but she'll have quickly learnt he doesn't spend a penny of it 😆

Reactions: 3
Millionaire joe? No idea what she saw 😂

Joking before the fangirls jump on me

Calm down Zoella 😂
This is me jumping sis ⬇ 🤣

I mean its a bonus; if you get on; click; have a laugh together; where's my millionaire???? lol

Hey don't worry about it and sorry if I upset you. I don't hate Joe and actually have a lot of respect for what he's done but I also think he acts like an immature arse and have a problem with how he's always putting people down to make himself good. But seeing as his sister does it too I suppose it's a Sugg trait. They both seem happy at the moment and if she's prepared to put up with some of his more unappealing traits then good luck to them.

He might be a millionaire but she'll have quickly learnt he doesn't spend a penny of it 😆
Don't worry you didn't upset me at all 😆 That would take much more than a post on a gossip forum.

I mean I agree and disagree with some of what you said there; like I said previously if someone says 'they did this' than I like to see the receipts; if someone just irks you then thats fair enough; trust me theres other people on this forum that have threads about them that do that for me but I even have times where I'm like well they didnt actually say or do that so lets not just hate on someone for nothing because were already here.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else praying for poor Dianne this weekend as after Monday she'll have no excuse not to be dragged round to Zoe's house to wait on the poor pregnant Zoe. I bet Aldie hasn't slept over the last 7 days I excitement at showing off his new buff dad body 🤢🤢🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she suits Joe more though in the sense she seems more natural. When I look back at her photos, Dianne always had her hair and makeup fully done along with numerous types of fillers. I think she seemed more fake back then but we don’t fully know so I can’t exactly judge. Ive never enjoyed her fashion though, it is often way too much.
Yeah, in one of her Buswellness posts, she hinted that she had to change who she really was in her previous relationships. I guess one of the reasons why she's with Joe is that he lets her be herself.

I think the reason why Anthony didn’t create a stink when they split is because it wasn’t actually Dianne that did the cheating!!! So some of you can sit there and say you don’t like the fact she got with Joe so quickly... don’t be so quick to judge when you don’t know the full story. All I will say is, she deserved a lot better than what she got out of that ‘relationship’ with him! So good on her for seeing sense and going with her heart when someone actually came along who didn’t treat her like rubbish!
Oooooh, interesting 👀 I think I once saw a tweet of someone claiming Anthony cheated on her while she was at Joe's birthday party. I don't know if that tweet came from a credible source though.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else praying for poor Dianne this weekend as after Monday she'll have no excuse not to be dragged round to Zoe's house to wait on the poor pregnant Zoe. I bet Aldie hasn't slept over the last 7 days I excitement at showing off his new buff dad body 🤢🤢🤣
Alfie must be buzzing to show Dianne his new gym equipment. All those common interests they have 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yeah, in one of her Buswellness posts, she hinted that she had to change who she really was in her previous relationships. I guess one of the reasons why she's with Joe is that he lets her be herself.

Oooooh, interesting 👀 I think I once saw a tweet of someone claiming Anthony cheated on her while she was at Joe's birthday party. I don't know if that tweet came from a credible source though.
Ahhh yeah the birthday party where Dianne was grinding on Joe like two horny singles in a nightclub😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well I bet Joe is torn, no doubt can't wait to go and see zoe but also won't want Alfie anywhere near dianne. 😂

Well I bet Joe is torn, no doubt can't wait to go and see zoe but also won't want Alfie anywhere near dianne. 😂
To be fair, based on his reaction when she accidentally played footsie, I think Joe finds its highly amusing watching Aldie leer over something he'll never get. It'll be like Return of the Jedi all again.

d8c36b561fe5b95ad789b8e322e24e07.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wow, the thread is lively tonight :oops:

I think the reason why Anthony didn’t create a stink when they split is because it wasn’t actually Dianne that did the cheating!!! So some of you can sit there and say you don’t like the fact she got with Joe so quickly... don’t be so quick to judge when you don’t know the full story. All I will say is, she deserved a lot better than what she got out of that ‘relationship’ with him! So good on her for seeing sense and going with her heart when someone actually came along who didn’t treat her like rubbish!
Oh hello, I remember you, you're the poster who said they were moving to Brighton near Zoe a whole month before they actually moved 🧐 so do you have inside knowledge? Or are you actually Zoe? :LOL: There was a poster a few threads ago who said that Anthony cheated as well, but they also said they knew Dianne, knew Joe's friends, knew the girl Joe was kind of seeing, and knew Caspar's girlfriend Ambar's tutor, so they didn't seem too believable :ROFLMAO:

I don't know much about Anthony, but his comments on Dianne's Insta posts seemed to consist of 'wit woo' and the peach emoji, so I don't think he was with her for her personality, or that she was with him for his conversation :LOL: Joe may be different to her previous boyfriends, but he does seem more suited to her. I don't judge her for going from one relationship to another, but I do think they are lucky that Strictly 2018 was such a hotbed of scandal. Next to the Seann and Katya thing, Giovanni hooking up with another Strictly contestant, and Stacey's ex telling the Sun that Kevin stole her from him, Joe and Dianne's relationship seems positively wholesome :LOL:

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.