Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well he shared that he was glad she was back this season this morning so they do...
Did he? Where?! I know social media posts and likes etc mean very little in terms of peoples real interactions, but from what I can observe both Max and Dianne are pretty active on social media liking and commenting on people’s stuff but seem completely silent with regard to each other. And basically haven’t mentioned each other in interviews since strictly. Which makes me think they maybe didn’t get on well, or parted badly.

Reactions: 1
Not everyone who works together ends up being particularly close. Part of life. A lot of people from my life who I don't keep in touch with or follow on social media, doesn't mean I didn't like them. I wouldn't read into it that much with any on screen partnership.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Did he? Where?! I know social media posts and likes etc mean very little in terms of peoples real interactions, but from what I can observe both Max and Dianne are pretty active on social media liking and commenting on people’s stuff but seem completely silent with regard to each other. And basically haven’t mentioned each other in interviews since strictly. Which makes me think they maybe didn’t get on well, or parted badly.
Like me and others have stated Max just gave off impression he didn’t want to be there. He was constantly looking bored in the background and never seemed to fully embrace strictly like some previous contestants.

That might’ve hurt Dianne a little at a time when she was away from her loved ones and couldn’t even hug Joe on days she saw him. She was also being harassed pretty much 24/7 online.
Max was also repeatedly compared to Jay which I don’t think helped his confidence or made it an enjoyable experience.

But some pros and celebs stay better friends than others.

Reactions: 4
Like me and others have stated Max just gave off impression he didn’t want to be there. He was constantly looking bored in the background and never seemed to fully embrace strictly like some previous contestants.

That might’ve hurt Dianne a little at a time when she was away from her loved ones and couldn’t even hug Joe on days she saw him. She was also being harassed pretty much 24/7 online.
Max was also repeatedly compared to Jay which I don’t think helped his confidence or made it an enjoyable experience.

Also Max had that wanking video scandal during Strictly, didn't he? 😅

I hate the whole we’re now best friends for life thing when in reality most of them never speak to each other again😂

• Haha
Maybe I’m wrong I just checked back and can’t see it but was sure I saw it this morning as thought at the time it was nice. Maybe it was someone else and I’ve got mixed up.

The video leaked a long time ago, but him going on Strictly and being in the public eye again made everyone remember about it, and those who hadn't seen it went looking for it.

And honestly, given what he had on display, nothing to be ashamed about there.

• Haha
Maybe I’m wrong I just checked back and can’t see it but was sure I saw it this morning as thought at the time it was nice. Maybe it was someone else and I’ve got mixed up.
I think it might have been Dev!

Oh god I’d erased that from my memory 😂 I think the video had existed for a while but it god dug back up last year just before the series.

I mean it’s not the worst thing but you’d of thought he’d of had a PA or someone clean up his search
results.

• Haha
Joe’s an old man head on a kids body. Also reminds me of the creepy old man in Family Guy
B0C5D08E-212E-472D-B3E5-9314F81B9781.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I definitely saw this, think it was on twitter.... or maybe insta :)

Joe’s an old man head on a kids body. Also reminds me of the creepy old man in Family Guy
View attachment 499521
Joe is a weird one in some pictures he looks hot and some he just looks ropey. When he was doing promo shots etc he looked okay but I don’t think he takes care of himself

Reactions: 6
Joe is a weird one in some pictures he looks hot and some he just looks ropey. When he was doing promo shots etc he looked okay but I don’t think he takes care of himself
I agree sometimes I think he looks really good and attractive and then other times he just doesn’t. I’ve no idea why this happens like structurally he has a really nice face, sometimes he just looks a bit tit😂

Reactions: 3
Very, very true! When he’s a acts like a tit doing daft voices and other childish behaviour it makes him unattractive to me. But sometimes I’m like, yeah you’re sound.

Reactions: 2
I agree with posters here about Dianne's behaviour during Strictly. I feel like she put a lot of pressure on herself as Strictly and similar shows were seen as 'keeping people going' so there was kind of that all or nothing mentality. No doubt the producers were also piling on the pressure. It's one thing being on a prime time show to start with, but being on that show and knowing that people have nothing else to do but watch must be terrifying. Plus the bubbles, her and Max had to spend ALL the time together and that is hard work in itself, whether they got on or not. The crying could have been purely from frustration, added of course to the fact she had to be away from Joe and she hadn't been able to see her family for almost a year (at least) at that point, something has to give somewhere. Of course, the only thing that regular viewers would see is her crying because she was 'annoyed' at Max. Which would have been a tiny contributing factor, see also: the straw that broke the camels back.
I think the Joe/Zoe saggy skin thing could be genetic. I think their mums is the same. Can be related to the extremely fast metabolism which is why he's trying to eat more and gain weight. (Sorry for the OT, I just like Dianne....don't shoot)

Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who finds Dianne so incredibly irritating? I stopped watching Joe's content when they got together purely because she can't help but stick herself in front of the camera and show off or talk over people. I find her incredibly immature for her age. And people seem to forget the fact that she was in a pretty full on relationship when she started the Strictly season with Joe, and although we will never know exactly when she & Joe got together, it must have been bloody quickly after she ditched her fella.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.