Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the same thing. Dianne says she went to a nutritionist and got the go ahead to try veganism, but did Joe? I really don't think that's the right diet for him. He looks like a sickly old man when he isn't filtering his pics for IG.
Although he’s eating less meat - he has said as much - he definitely isn’t doing the whole vegan thing. Dianne often shows her doing slightly different meals for the two of them....

Reactions: 3
I think both Joe and his sister have a rather sickly appearance - probably down to skin tone, features, naturally being very slim and having quite loose facial skin.

Reactions: 8
See he’s got josh, his girlfriend, caspar and Ambar round today. Who have travelled from London. After being at zoe and alfies yesterday.

I know there is a rule of 6 but do they really need to have a revolving door of people constantly

from Ambars Instagram they travelled on public transport too. Thought it was meant to be kept
Local currently?
no social distancing, all sharing platters with their hands. Absolute jokes.

Josh and caspar and girlfriends who spent all winter living the high life in South Africa and flew out to miss lockdown.

oh and some gifted food platters no doubt

Reactions: 8
Although it is not the safest idea to travel from London using public transport I can see why joe would want them to visit, he's moved what must be over an hour away(assuming they are in Brighton) from all of his friends so can't see them unless they put a day aside for it, it depends if they are being sensible about it or wandering around their house, I can't blame him and at some point I'm sure dianne will have friends over to visit too.

Reactions: 5
That actually looks like it could be Zoe’s leftovers to be honest. Whilst it’s not necessarily morally right to everyone they’re not breaking any restrictions. Stay local is only advice and not a law. Do I agree with it not necessarily but they’ve probably not seen each other since at least October so I can semi understand. But I’ve also just reached a point where if others want to be daft then just let them crack on with it. I can’t be arsed getting worked up. (Which is why I’ve stopped caring my next door neighbours have been stretching the guidance for months)

Reactions: 7
Irrelevant of where you meet, you still need to be 2mtrs apart and squeezing past Dianne to grab food from a shared undeclared gifted platter is a joke. I think we now know where to avoid and where the next covid hotspot is. Im actually surprised they've been this stupid and proves they've obviously been ignoring the rules and just pretending to follow them.

Irrelevant of where you meet, you still need to be 2mtrs apart and squeezing past Dianne to grab food from a shared undeclared gifted platter is a joke. I think we now know where to avoid and where the next covid hotspot is. Im actually surprised they've been this stupid and proves they've obviously been ignoring the rules and just pretending to follow them.
A shared platter is obviously far far far from a good idea, but 2m in social settings is a guideline not a rule and you only have to walk along any street or through any public park to see that the vast majority of people aren’t sticking anything like to that. I don’t think what they are doing today is completely sensible - especially as Josh’s girlfriend posted a now deleted Instagram story yesterday very much not socially distancing with 5 others so at best they are putting themselves at risk - but they don’t look to be breaking any actual rules

I feel like the difference here is, most people bending the rules in some way aren't thick enough to splash it all over social media. Why open yourself up to criticism?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think you’ve got to be naive to think that Joe and Dianne and any other celebs for that matter haven’t broken the rules, just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not happening.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone else have a feeling that Caspar’s girlfriend Ambar doesn’t like Dianne that much. In past videos and Instagram stories it seems like they don’t get on well together. In the collab video Caspar and Dianne did in late 2019, she was giving Dianne the dirtiest looks

Does anyone else have a feeling that Caspar’s girlfriend Ambar doesn’t like Dianne that much. In past videos and Instagram stories it seems like they don’t get on well together. In the collab video Caspar and Dianne did in late 2019, she was giving Dianne the dirtiest looks
I was honestly thinking the same, not sure if they really get on, and I don't know if dianne knows josh's girlfriend. I agree she seems to only give dianne nasty looks

Ambar is a witch who thinks she’s superior to everyone because she’s read a couple of books. And there’s no bleeping way she’d be with Caspar if he didn’t have the money and all the free tit and could sign her to his agency to get all the #ads.

Reactions: 9
Of course they don’t get on... Not only is there a ten year age gap (Dianne being at the marriage and kids stage and Ambar fresh out of uni) between them but Ambar thinks she above people like Dianne because she’s “well read” and went to uni.

Dianne’s successful in her own right and despite a comment in the buttercream thread would not be able to sustain her current five star lifestyle she has with Caspar on nameless catalogue modelling alone. Live and survive in London yes but not at the same standard. I think Joe just puts up with her because Caspars so into her. However I think her can see straight though her facade.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I think you’ve got to be naive to think that Joe and Dianne and any other celebs for that matter haven’t broken the rules, just because you don’t see it doesn’t mean it’s not happening.
They probably have. But the difference is they have the common sense to at least not broadcast it all over social media.

Reactions: 4
Of course they don’t get on... Not only is there a ten year age gap (Dianne being at the marriage and kids stage and Ambar fresh out of uni) between them but Ambar thinks she above people like Dianne because she’s “well read” and went to uni.

Dianne’s successful in her own right and despite a comment in the buttercream thread would not be able to sustain her current five star lifestyle she has with Caspar on nameless catalogue modelling alone. Live and survive in London yes but not at the same standard. I think Joe just puts up with her because Caspars so into her. However I think her can see straight though her facade.
Ambar might be well read but she gets by on her boyfriend and her looks

I feel like the difference here is, most people bending the rules in some way aren't thick enough to splash it all over social media. Why open yourself up to criticism?
The funny thing is, it's not even Joe or Dianne posting those clips ...

Has anyone listened to that part of the podcast with Dianne where she had to mention that she was Joe's first girlfriend without the hosts asking her about it. And then she basically confirmed she took Joe's virginity when she probably just had no ideat what "V taker" meant 💀

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The funny thing is, it's not even Joe or Dianne posting those clips ...

Has anyone listened to that part of the podcast with Dianne where she had to mention that she was Joe's first girlfriend without the hosts asking her about it. And then she basically confirmed she took Joe's virginity when she probably just had no ideat what "V taker" meant 💀
Joe is more savvy and knows he’d get grief and doesn’t want bad press. As someone said, do what they want, why post it though?
Dianne thinks she took joes virginity?

just seen Jack Maynard is in Brighton too, how long before it’s all of them met up

Reactions: 3
Ambar is a witch who thinks she’s superior to everyone because she’s read a couple of books. And there’s no bleeping way she’d be with Caspar if he didn’t have the money and all the free tit and could sign her to his agency to get all the #ads.
In that brain freeze video, Ambar had a face like a smacked arse and was absolutely fuming that she wasn't being filmed and it was Dianne. You could tell Caspar was definitely on the couch for the next few weeks. She's blatantly jealous of her but thinks because she went to uni she's somehow superior. The irony is if he suddenly lost his money I bet she'd leave Caspar in a flash.

I've always got the sense Joe doesn't have much time for her or josh and only tolerates them because of Caspar. I'm sure hers wanting to show off his fancy new house so that's why they're there. I bet Ambar is furious she got shacked up with the wrong youtuber and is going back to her more smaller house whic she shares with Josh. Sorry but him living there is just weird.

Joe is more savvy and knows he’d get grief and doesn’t want bad press. As someone said, do what they want, why post it though?
Dianne thinks she took joes virginity?

just seen Jack Maynard is in Brighton too, how long before it’s all of them met up
There's no way he'll let Jack into the house if Dianne is there. He's so protective and seems to never mix with his friends while she's there which is funny as if Jack is some sort of threat 🤣

I've always got the sense Joe doesn't have much time for her or josh and only tolerates them because of Caspar. I'm sure hers wanting to show off his fancy new house so that's why they're there. I bet Ambar is furious she got shacked up with the wrong youtuber and is going back to her more smaller house whic she shares with Josh. Sorry but him living there is just weird.
I think Joe and Caspar have a relatively solid real friendship and I think he’s seen Caspar taken for a ride and used by girls in the last who were just looking for a following.
So I think he’s super wary of not just Ambar but girls in his own past. Which is why I believe we never met any past girls he was seeing/sleeping with.

What does interest me is just how much longer his friendships with some of those buttercream lads last now he’s not in London anymore and settled into a more semi rural lifestyle.

As for those four. I’ve said in the other thread. I don’t get it.I find it odd they all live together after all this time. Fresh out of uni and new to the city I could get but not after all this time.

Reactions: 6
I think Joe and Caspar have a relatively solid real friendship and I think he’s seen Caspar taken for a ride and used by girls in the last who were just looking for a following.
So I think he’s super wary of not just Ambar but girls in his own past. Which is why I believe we never met any past girls he was seeing/sleeping with.

What does interest me is just how much longer his friendships with some of those buttercream lads last now he’s not in London anymore and settled into a more semi rural lifestyle.

As for those four. I’ve said in the other thread. I don’t get it.I find it odd they all live together after all this time. Fresh out of uni and new to the city I could get but not after all this time.
Joe will stay in touch with Oli I think.

unfortunately staying in touch with caspar means caspar, josh, josh girlfriend and Ambar as caspar can’t seem to go for a piss without the other three

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.