Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t imagine alfies teeth going anywhere near anyone without an a&e trip
I like to think when he got them done, they just gave him ill-fitting dentures 😅 Poor Zoe, baby Gazebo being conceived with a glass of false teeth next to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
How ironic is it that Simon rimmer was teasing joe about cutting his finger and fainting on bake off only to cut his own finger while cooking 😂 karma at its best.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How ironic is it that Simon rimmer was teasing joe about cutting his finger and fainting on bake off only to cut his own finger while cooking 😂 karma at its best.
I've always find him an unfunny self important prick. I remember when Joe was on there last time he was a bit snidey to him which isn't surprising considering he's best mates with Dianne's ex.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
They also played a clip from The Syndicate. His acting wasn't as bad as I expected but still far away from great. I can't judge his accent as I'm not from the UK but apparently he did well with it!?

Reactions: 3
They also played a clip from The Syndicate. His acting wasn't as bad as I expected but still far away from great. I can't judge his accent as I'm not from the UK but apparently he did well with it!?
As a Yorkshire lass who was born about 15 miles away from where they did the majority of the filming on the outskirts of Leeds. It’s fairly accurate. He sounds like a few of my West Yorkshire family and friends. I’m very wary of non Yorkshire folk trying to do the accent because they usually end up overdoing it. It can become rather over exaggerated but for his first time doing it properly it’s actually quite good.

Reactions: 7
As a Yorkshire lass who was born about 15 miles away from where they did the majority of the filming on the outskirts of Leeds. It’s fairly accurate. He sounds like a few of my West Yorkshire family and friends. I’m very wary of non Yorkshire folk trying to do the accent because they usually end up overdoing it. It can become rather over exaggerated but for his first time doing it properly it’s actually quite good.
I totally agree with you. Not born in Leeds but lived here for years and he's pretty good with that one. You usually get an awful eye bye gum accent when people try to put on a Yorkshire accent but he's got it spot on and wasn't hamming it in this clip too. It looks like he might actually be pretty good

Reactions: 6
This is definitely me being a little OCD but I can't stand watching Dianne cook because of how much she over touches all the food, sticking her fingers in things, licking her fingers constantly and then using her hands to arrange all the food on the plate 🙃 I guess fine to do that if you're just making something for yourself but not if it's for others to eat

I'm sorry but his facial expressions and the clear over-acting in just those 2 seconds 😂
I just came to say. He posted the trailer on March 11 so I went to have a nosey and look and he says NOTHING 😹😹😹

I just came to say. He posted the trailer on March 11 so I went to have a nosey and look and he says NOTHING 😹😹😹
There is a clip of him walking with the girl and she says about kids and he mutters a few words.
I don’t think he’ll be bad because he’s basically playing himself a few years ago with a different accent. Young lad, into music, head in the clouds of wanting to be famous.

He’s always been cast well for what suits him I find

• Haha
There is a clip of him walking with the girl and she says about kids and he mutters a few words.
I don’t think he’ll be bad because he’s basically playing himself a few years ago with a different accent. Young lad, into music, head in the clouds of wanting to be famous.

He’s always been cast well for what suits him I find
I honestly am just annoyed as The Syndicate is one of my fav BBC drama. I have all the DVDs and it didn't need Joe Sugg added tbh

Reactions: 4
I honestly am just annoyed as The Syndicate is one of my fav BBC drama. I have all the DVDs and it didn't need Joe Sugg added tbh
Maybe give him a chance first and actually watch it and then give your opinion?? 🤷‍♀️

Well, at least he plays an unlikeable character, so you'll have a valid reason to hate him even more 😬

To be honest, after watching the trailers, I don't think the series looks good at all. I certainly wouldn't watch it, regardless if Joe was in it or not...

Him and Dianne have been over Zalfies for lunch. Seeing as the advice from government is to “stay local” is this confirmation they’ve moved to Brighton?

Him and Dianne have been over Zalfies for lunch. Seeing as the advice from government is to “stay local” is this confirmation they’ve moved to Brighton?
Not necessarily seeing as she appears to have had everyone over today. I'm slightly offended I wasn't invited.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I mean they are so local alfie can see them with a couple of trampoline bounces and binoculars

• Haha
Not necessarily seeing as she appears to have had everyone over today. I'm slightly offended I wasn't invited.
Shame, Zozeebo's Covid Gazebo is open to all! Of course, Joe and Dianne are only lunch guests so not breaking ANY rules by sitting in an enclosed gazebo, oh no.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shame, Zozeebo's Covid Gazebo is open to all! Of course, Joe and Dianne are only lunch guests, so not breaking ANY rules by sitting in an enclosed gazebo, oh no.
But it's fine because it's not like one of them is pregnant so is in a higher risk or another guest traveled to London yesterday to sit in a hot stuffy studio

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Joe looks like an old man in the first photo Zoe has up of them on her stories

Reactions: 4
Joe looks like an old man in the first photo Zoe has up of them on her stories
I thought the same thing. Dianne says she went to a nutritionist and got the go ahead to try veganism, but did Joe? I really don't think that's the right diet for him. He looks like a sickly old man when he isn't filtering his pics for IG.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.