Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I the only one who finds Dianne so incredibly irritating? I stopped watching Joe's content when they got together purely because she can't help but stick herself in front of the camera and show off or talk over people. I find her incredibly immature for her age. And people seem to forget the fact that she was in a pretty full on relationship when she started the Strictly season with Joe, and although we will never know exactly when she & Joe got together, it must have been bloody quickly after she ditched her fella.
Ok wow.....:p

I mean if you find her her irritating that's completely fine and you're entitled to your opinion not everyone in the world is going to be your cup of tea. Just to add to your point I think Dianne does have a very rambunctious personality and can get a tad annoying sometimes but I think she comes across more mellow in her own vlogs; I think when you're being filmed in someone else's videos you do probably tend to 'act up' more.

With regards to her previous relationship (wow you must be a first time poster or relatively to this thread new as this was over nearly 3 years ago now) they had broken up twice previously prior to that season of strictly and were in a long distance relationship so the consensus was that they were probably never going to be long term anyway regardless of who Dianne was partnered with on strictly that year anyway. Take from that what you will.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok wow.....:p

I mean if you find her her irritating that's completely fine and you're entitled to your opinion not everyone in the world is going to be your cup of tea. Just to add to your point I think Dianne does have a very rambunctious personality and can get a tad annoying sometimes but I think she comes across more mellow in her own vlogs; I think when you're being filmed in someone else's videos you do probably tend to 'act up' more.

With regards to her previous relationship (wow you must be a first time poster or relatively to this thread new as this was over nearly 3 years ago now) they had broken up twice previously prior to that season of strictly and were in a long distance relationship so the consensus was that they were probably never going to be long term anyway regardless of who Dianne was partnered with on strictly that year anyway. Take from that what you will.
Whether they were going to be together or not it’s pretty obvious she got with Joe whilst still with him and why they never have an ‘anniversary’ on socials (they share everything else)
plenty of the other pros have gotten a lot of stick for the same thing where as she completely skimmed over it.

Think some people forget this isn’t a dianne rave thread sometimes

I generally don’t mind her but she’s a grown women not some cute ditzy teenager

Reactions: 9
Whether they were going to be together or not it’s pretty obvious she got with Joe whilst still with him and why they never have an ‘anniversary’ on socials (they share everything else)
plenty of the other pros have gotten a lot of stick for the same thing where as she completely skimmed over it.
Dianne and her ex had officially and publicly broken up by week 3. I don't think her and Joe were together by that point. Even if it was just an emotional thing that early on, then Dianne had already done the right thing by breaking it off with her ex. Yes her and Joe obviously got together during the show, and no one is buying the whole 'after the final' talk. Not to mention that the two of them also definitely know that we know that it wasn't after the final too. I think regardless of their jobs they're allowed some privacy and if they want to keep the exact date to themselves then there should be no problem with it.

Reactions: 9
Am I the only one who finds Dianne so incredibly irritating? I stopped watching Joe's content when they got together purely because she can't help but stick herself in front of the camera and show off or talk over people. I find her incredibly immature for her age. And people seem to forget the fact that she was in a pretty full on relationship when she started the Strictly season with Joe, and although we will never know exactly when she & Joe got together, it must have been bloody quickly after she ditched her fella.
As someone else has already stated her and Anthony weren’t exactly the most stable and loved up couple. Most of it was spent long distance and being honest probably wouldn’t of lasted much longer anyway. Have a look at photos of her and Ant and then compare her body language to those with Joe. It’s totally different she almost never looked fully comfortable with Ant.

It’s also worth remembering she met Joe in early to mid August (there’s tweets from around the 15th I think) and probably realised Anthony wasn’t the guy for her when they’d got know each other and even more so after they’d been partnered up.
I also don’t think joes the sort to knowing pursue somebody who’s already in a relationship. They don’t share their anniversary because it’s
A)private (although speculation is that it’s around the night they spent at the shard)
B)despite everyone knowing it wasn’t “after the final” I think there’s clauses in their contracts regarding relationships and stuff. So it looks more professional that way.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Re: Dianne and Max. I think fancied her and probably is avoiding her now so as to not upset Stacey. Joe is also very jealous. Alfie staring over the hedge he can deal with, not the well endowed Max.

• Haha
It’s ironic the amount of people that justify it by saying her and ant were rocky etc despite not actually knowing the situation and had it been anyone else would have been different. Because they are joe and dianne fans it’s fine though.

cheating is cheating (if she did) whether it’s rocky or not. Just my opinion but I don’t think Joe is as squeaky clean as some on this thread seem to think. He’s pr trained and knows exactly how to portray himself, he’s a grown man who was very much a ladies man back in the day, hardly some 17 year old virgin.

Reactions: 8
It’s ironic the amount of people that justify it by saying her and ant were rocky etc despite not actually knowing the situation and had it been anyone else would have been different. Because they are joe and dianne fans it’s fine though.

cheating is cheating (if she did) whether it’s rocky or not. Just my opinion but I don’t think Joe is as squeaky clean as some on this thread seem to think. He’s pr trained and knows exactly how to portray himself, he’s a grown man who was very much a ladies man back in the day, hardly some 17 year old virgin.
Nobody knows if she actually 'cheated' that's anyone's personal opinion; personally I don't think she did I just think her ending her relationship with her ex and getting feelings for Joe was just a quick turn around. I mean it happens sometimes people don't meet 'the one' a year after being single sometimes it is after you've just come out of a relationship; that's just life for you. I think regardless if you are Joanne fan or a fan of one of them or not a fan of them at all anyone can look at a 10 month relationship where there was a breakup twice in it, going to be long distance for the foreseeable and can say that it was headed for the hills by looks of it.

I personally don't think that Joe has tried to portray as himself as either a ladies man or a born again virgin; the only info that we do know of is that he pre dianne has always tried to keep his love life private and said so himself on multiple occasions in videos and in interviews.

Joe was quite the downgrade, wasn't he 🤭 Other than the money, I guess.
Joe or Ant looks wise aint for me really but it terms of personality, job and compatibility then I think she actually upgraded :LOL:

Joe or Ant looks wise aint for me really but it terms of personality, job and compatibility then I think she actually upgraded :LOL:
Oh sure, but looking at photos of her with Ant they at least both dressed and looked like adults.

Reactions: 5
Oh sure, but looking at photos of her with Ant they at least both dressed and looked like adults.
I think because you see them more casually through vlogs you see more of the relaxed versions of them; I mean aren't we all in lockdown especially??? :LOL:

Remember when she was with Ant we only saw the put up 'glossed' pictures on instagram when they were went out for dinners and events of course they are going to look dressed up and more 'mature' looking.

I think because you see them more casually through vlogs you see more of the relaxed versions of them; I mean aren't we all in lockdown especially??? :LOL:

Remember when she was with Ant we only saw the put up 'glossed' pictures on instagram when they were went out for dinners and events of course they are going to look dressed up and more 'mature' looking.
I honestly am not that invested tbh. They're both annoying and Dianne's dress sense now is terrible. We're all in leggings and jumpers, but most of us will at least try to match a pattern or colour and not look like a unicorn's thrown up all over us.

Reactions: 6
You really couldn’t get a different man than Joe or Ant could you!! Looking at some of her exes she used to go for a typical muscle guy so Joe must have something to attract her but for the life of me I can't see it.

The fact her ex didn't kick off makes me think she probably didn't cheat but she was definitely aiming up her new relationship whilst still in her old and I suspect it's probably minutes between the two.

Also I personally think Joe was a massive player and in previous threads there's been chats about how badly he treated a couple of his exes and just messed them around big time. It makes me laugh when he keeps bringing out the first girlfriend line and tries to make out he's a shy and retiring guy. I suspect the reason they don't say their anniversary date is because they had a fwb relationship during the show and this obviously doesn't link with the fairytale story they're peddling to their minions.

Reactions: 7
I... I mean, that's what this forum is for.

(Fuckin' love The Dude!)
The dude definitely abides

download.jpeg

God he's a bleeping knob. In his vlogs he's constantly bringing up Dianne's poor spelling but that's fine because that's just bants. But if you dare point out his...not so clever hey 😆
SmartSelect_20210326-203145_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Am I the only one who thinks Anthony wasn't that into Dianne anyway? I doubt he cared if she cheated on him or not.
If he had reacted the way Stacey's ex did though, now that would have been a different story. They're also still following each other on IG which is odd but I guess it means there's no hard feelings between them?

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who thinks Anthony wasn't that into Dianne anyway? I doubt he cared if she cheated on him or not.
If he had reacted the way Stacey's ex did though, now that would have been a different story. They're also still following each other on IG which is odd but I guess it means there's no hard feelings between them?
I definitely got the sense it wasn't a relationship built on deep and meaningful conversations.

I don’t find either Antony or Joe attractive looks wise. Antony seems to be too chill for Dianne, but Joe can also be arse.

I think she suits Joe more though in the sense she seems more natural. When I look back at her photos, Dianne always had her hair and makeup fully done along with numerous types of fillers. I think she seemed more fake back then but we don’t fully know so I can’t exactly judge. Ive never enjoyed her fashion though, it is often way too much.

I think Dianne might of gone mainly for looks back in the day but now she probably goes for personality and what will make her happy. I don’t think Joe is ugly but he does seems different from her usual type.

Reactions: 2
You really couldn’t get a different man than Joe or Ant could you!! Looking at some of her exes she used to go for a typical muscle guy so Joe must have something to attract her but for the life of me I can't see it.

The fact her ex didn't kick off makes me think she probably didn't cheat but she was definitely aiming up her new relationship whilst still in her old and I suspect it's probably minutes between the two.

Also I personally think Joe was a massive player and in previous threads there's been chats about how badly he treated a couple of his exes and just messed them around big time. It makes me laugh when he keeps bringing out the first girlfriend line and tries to make out he's a shy and retiring guy. I suspect the reason they don't say their anniversary date is because they had a fwb relationship during the show and this obviously doesn't link with the fairytale story they're peddling to their minions.
I going to be completely 1000% honest here and can't fathom where this ideology comes from. (Just want to add I'm not a major Joe or Dianne fan; I just dont mind them they don't irk me like other influencers do).

I've been on this forum around the time Joe was announced for strictly and I have had a look back at the previous threads and can't work out where this idea of him being a 'player' comes from. He went out on nights out like a normal twenty something year old lads; had hook ups and dates just like the average british 20 something does. Heck I probably even more so when I was his age and single; would that count me as a slag???

I don't think he is lying when he says that Dianne is his first girlfriend either; I mean I would definitely say he has dated girls (there is evidence of that) but I do think Dianne is his first proper girlfriend. There was evidence that he did date; I cant be arsed bringing up names and timelines but I do remember him seeing a girl the year before he went on strictly for a few months. I don't remember seeing any evidence he messed anyone around; how do we not know they didn't want to date him any more or he could not have wanted to see them anymore?? It happens you can date someone for a couple of months then don't get the long term vibes from them then you end it simple as.

I think from your posts Chilli you do really seem to hate him; I mean if he irks you fair enough if he's not your cup of tea but for me I like the cold hard receipts and I have never seen the ones you are stating. If a girl came out and said 'I dated Joe Sugg for x amount of time and he messed me around' than fair enough but it aint the case.

You would probably be better off making a Stacey Dooley/Kevin Clifton thread; now thats where there was definite overlap and tea. ☕

I remember he did a breakup interview a week or so after it was announced publicly (take from that what you will) that they had broken up and I can remember he said in it the break up wasn't down to the 'strictly curse' but more down to the fact they were in a LDR and he wished her and Joe well in the competition.

Reactions: 4

Millionaire joe? No idea what she saw 😂

Joking before the fangirls jump on me

I think the reason why Anthony didn’t create a stink when they split is because it wasn’t actually Dianne that did the cheating!!! So some of you can sit there and say you don’t like the fact she got with Joe so quickly... don’t be so quick to judge when you don’t know the full story. All I will say is, she deserved a lot better than what she got out of that ‘relationship’ with him! So good on her for seeing sense and going with her heart when someone actually came along who didn’t treat her like rubbish!
Calm down Zoella 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.