Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dianne does just upload whatever content she likes and seems to really enjoy the childish stuff even though it’s not my taste. I’m the opposite though and find her more natural in her videos to tv. I think it’s because she shows more of her funny personality on videos where as on tv, you have to be professional. She is very good and likeable when being professional on tv though. I remember when I first started following her, she lived with Oti and she used to post crazy videos on Instagram stories then aswell. I seen her on an interview back then and was like wow these are like two different people from her Instagram.

I still can’t get over the move to Brighton though, like they both work lots in London. I understand Dianne always fancied Brighton but to me, it just doesn’t make sense. They were always out the house in London doing different things. They do both seem happy there though. I think Dianne and Joe maybe though they would get to see Zoe and Alfie lots but they are very home people and Joe and Dianne seem the opposite. I could be wrong though and maybe they will spend lots of time together.

Also the amount of #gifted things they are getting is more and more. I understand why brands do it but jeez, it is getting a tad extreme.
Brighton isn’t far from London plenty of people commute. Plus once strictly’s back Dianne is based wherever her partner lives, then is off on tour etc.

Reactions: 4
I appreciate Diane is a trier and gets stuck into things, and she's very positive, all of which are great qualities. There's just something about her which grates for me and it probably is the childishness, which isn't really appealing to me for a 30(?) year old professional dancer. Also, I don't like her choreography on Strictly though she does beautifully in the pro dances.

If I'm allowed to be a totally superficial Tattle cow, however, it's mainly because of her naff hair. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she really has nothing else outside of dancing.
Just catching up on this thread but I think this is quite an unfair thing to say about someone you don’t actually know.

No person is that one dimensional and Dianne certainly isn’t based on what it is we know of her.

Reactions: 9
I think what we’ve got to remember is that she’s probably not had this much free time where she’s not hopping between theatres and hotels since she was very young and she’s definitely just trying to fill the time with something that isnt going to drive her crazy

Reactions: 2
I like Dianne - but I prefer her a lot more when she isn’t doing the whole goofy, clumsy, silly thing. I know we all have different sides to us, and that’s great, but sometimes you’d forget she is a 31 year old, successful and talented woman!!

Dianne back at Strictly this year:
I hope dianne gets a more skilled partner this year, since joe she has gone out too early the last couple of years. Most people would only have recognised dev if they listened to the radio, max was not the most skilled dancer, rev coles well he tried his best. She deserves a partner similar to karim or Harvey, I'm sure there have been a few more like them aswell.
Little bit unrelated but I hope without being mean that oti doesn't make the final this year, I think it's time to let other pros have a chance at winning with their celebs, I would like to see a pro win who hasn't made many finals or won at all.
I wonder do the strictly team have a checklist to follow? Social media star, radio 1 dj, soap star, olympian/sports star etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope dianne gets a more skilled partner this year, since joe she has gone out too early the last couple of years. Most people would only have recognised dev if they listened to the radio, max was not the most skilled dancer, rev coles well he tried his best. She deserves a partner similar to karim or Harvey, I'm sure there have been a few more like them aswell.
Little bit unrelated but I hope without being mean that oti doesn't make the final this year, I think it's time to let other pros have a chance at winning with their celebs, I would like to see a pro win who hasn't made many finals or won at all.
Totally agree - her partners have been young in the last 3 years but all have had their disadvantages and she hasn't had her 'golden ticket' yet so to speak. I still don't really know what she's capable of with a partner she can go all out with which I think is a shame as she's developed her celebs well in past so surely would be at least half decent.

I kinda wish she got HRVY last year - Janette already had Aston and they obviously really wanted her in a final so gave her to him when others did actually deserve a ringer more.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree - her partners have been young in the last 3 years but all have had their disadvantages and she hasn't had her 'golden ticket' yet so to speak. I still don't really know what she's capable of with a partner she can go all out with which I think is a shame as she's developed her celebs well in past so surely would be at least half decent.

I kinda wish she got HRVY last year - Janette already had Aston and they obviously really wanted her in a final so gave her to him when others did actually deserve a ringer more.
I'm not really sure about this - most Strictly viewers didn't know who Joe was and they got to the final because he had the Nan factor. Dev was attractive and quite good, but she choreographed a dreadful cha cha cha and he went out. I'd be interested to see what she does with a good dancer, but I don't really think her choreo is in the same bracket as dancers who have won.

Re Oti - nobody could have guessed that she'd have got that far with Bill. I think even production expected Bill to be rubbish and leave after a few weeks. It isn't Oti's fault that she's popular with the viewers and produces some great dances. Even if she is given a complete no-hoper this year, people still might vote for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah I’m not sure if strictly will give her a ringer this year. She has has 3 younger males in the past 3 years. Yes max wasn’t the best but with Dev, the cha cha wasn’t great so he left. I don’t think it was because he wasn’t well known. It’s a shame cause Dev had so much potential and I really liked him but the cha cha choreography and performance wasn’t great.

It would be interesting to see what kind of choreography Dianne could produce with a ringer because so far, her choreography hasn’t been my favourite when you look at some other pros. I do prefer her ballroom though. Dianne is a great dancer though and I would love to see her win as you can tell how she loves strictly. I’m just not sure this year she will be given a ringer after having younger contestants for the past 3 years but then again they might feel bad because she hasn’t made it past week 4 for the past two years.

Yeah I’m not sure if strictly will give her a ringer this year. She has has 3 younger males in the past 3 years. Yes max wasn’t the best but with Dev, the cha cha wasn’t great so he left. I don’t think it was because he wasn’t well known. It’s a shame cause Dev had so much potential and I really liked him but the cha cha choreography and performance wasn’t great.

It would be interesting to see what kind of choreography Dianne could produce with a ringer because so far, her choreography hasn’t been my favourite when you look at some other pros. I do prefer her ballroom though. Dianne is a great dancer though and I would love to see her win as you can tell how she loves strictly. I’m just not sure this year she will be given a ringer after having younger contestants for the past 3 years but then again they might feel bad because she hasn’t made it past week for the past two years.
Maybe Dianne will get a female partner this year? I'd like to see her get a chance to do something completely different and this could be a good option.

I'm not really sure about this - most Strictly viewers didn't know who Joe was and they got to the final because he had the Nan factor. Dev was attractive and quite good, but she choreographed a dreadful cha cha cha and he went out. I'd be interested to see what she does with a good dancer, but I don't really think her choreo is in the same bracket as dancers who have won.
She was absolutely shafted with Dev and and that cha cha cha. The song just didn’t go just look at the songs others have used for cha cha cha.
Inc
Cake by the ocean
Just got paid
Get stupid
Lullaby (Another sigala track)
Boogie wonderland

These are just a few. I’m not saying it was fixed but something really strange was going on that week.

Sure he wasn’t that well known but he danced far better than a lot of others than night.

Reactions: 8
Janette & Oti both had 5 young partners in a row so I can't see why it would stop Dianne.

She was absolutely shafted with Dev and and that cha cha cha. The song just didn’t go just look at the songs others have used for cha cha cha.
Inc
Cake by the ocean
Just got paid
Get stupid
Lullaby (Another sigala track)
Boogie wonderland

These are just a few. I’m not saying it was fixed but something really strange was going on that week.

Sure he wasn’t that well known but he danced far better than a lot of others than night.
Yes, I agree - the song and the theme were utter crap and she did what she could with it, but it didn't look good even though it was technically okay. Such a shame as I really, really liked Dev - he had a lot more to give.

Janette & Oti both had 5 young partners in a row so I can't see why it would stop Dianne.
Not sure if I am right but they get paired based on height for the most part and the majority of the youngest celebs just happened to be better suited to the smaller pros

I really want Dianne to win, just so Joe can pipe down about how he got her the furthest

• Haha
Reactions: 9
With Dev, they were sitting in the middle of the leaderboard with a boring dance, which is the worst place to be, so it wasn't in any way a surprise they were in the bottom two. I would like to see Dianne with a ringer, just to see what she can do, same with Johannes. But I think so far, she hasn't done any really memorable choreography

Talking of Strictly, I really hope Joe's not doing the podcast this year. It's been two years and I think Dianne might benefit from Strictly being just her thing rather than Joe's too. Time to give it to another former contestant. Clara would be good, and she is an actual experienced presenter, unlike Joe

Reactions: 8
Dianne’s Ballroom choreography is among some of best.
Agree, especially foxtrot! Loved her quickstep with Joe as well, one of the best choreographed dances ever in strictly, IMO. I know Craig hated her American smooth with Max, but I thought it was really good and liked the classic look.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
With Dev, they were sitting in the middle of the leaderboard with a boring dance, which is the worst place to be, so it wasn't in any way a surprise they were in the bottom two. I would like to see Dianne with a ringer, just to see what she can do, same with Johannes. But I think so far, she hasn't done any really memorable choreography

Talking of Strictly, I really hope Joe's not doing the podcast this year. It's been two years and I think Dianne might benefit from Strictly being just her thing rather than Joe's too. Time to give it to another former contestant. Clara would be good, and she is an actual experienced presenter, unlike Joe
Totally agree with this but do you think Joe's going to willingly let go of strictly. They'll have to tranquilise him first

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.