Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair to joe he has probably been told not to address the whole trolling thing as it’s actually a very serious situation with obviously higher up people involved
Said the same on the strictly thread. Mentioning them acknowledges them and gives them attention which is what they want.

Reactions: 9
First of all tweets don’t ‘resurface’especially ones from 10 years ago. This isn’t trying to educate this is simply just trying to drag and cancel someone.

Is the R word offensive, yes, and of course shouldn’t be used. This however was 10 years ago when I can tell you as someone who is Joe’s age this phrase was bantered about all the time in regular life through schools/colleges etc.

I didn’t really use Twitter 10 years ago but I think if I had I too myself could have possibly used this word in a tweet myself.

Time has moved on and as it does you grow and you realise how harmful a word can be to someone or to a group of people.

I think for the past 8 or 9 years Joe has been on YouTube and been a ‘celebrity’ I think he has shown he is not a bad person and wouldn’t use that language towards someone.

Ps. I’m not a Twitter minion before anyone starts; just someone who can see the bigger picture.
Couldn’t agree with this more.

Reactions: 5
I agree about it almost being 10 years ago however all I’m saying is I’m glad some of the minions are actually holding him responsible and agreeing that it was wrong. Some of them are saying it’s not a big deal however it was a big deal when they dragged Neil jones for it 🤣 the double standards make me laugh
The fact the fact they are discussing a tweet from 10 years ago is a problem itself as someone has purposely gone digging.

Of course it's a wrong word to use now so anyone who sees it will of course might be taken aback but I think calling him out to apologise is going to far of course they and we all know he wouldn't use the word now.

bleeping he'll you can tell when it's half term can't you. They're obviously bored at trying to ruin Neil's career, get his girlfriend deported and Dianne thrown off strictly. What he said was offensive but you can't beat a self entitled minion trying to save the world. I assume as they've gone quiet they're comfortable that how people of colour are treated is too boring to push now.

It'll be interesting though. He's pretty quiet when his girlfriend is abused regularly on social media, even on his own posts. Why do I suspect he won't be so quiet about this????
They have way too much time on their hands; don't they know that if you are not tweeting/posting pictures or whatever of the same degree you have most likely moved on from that way of thinking :unsure:

Reactions: 4
Said the same on the strictly thread. Mentioning them acknowledges them and gives them attention which is what they want.
I totally agree with this as they're just desperate for him to know they exist, even if it is for abusing someone you love. I do think though the least he could have done is block or delete the abuse Dianne got on his post after she replied to his picture. I know he shouldn't be expected to monitor his sm 24/7 but even an idiot would know she was going to be especially targeted on anything he posts about missing her.

Dianne has spent most of her life working hard to get to where she is in her career. Based on the way she's being treated by his fans (I get its not all of them), you do wonder when she'll start thinking that being with him isn't worth the damage and impact to her career and mental health.

Reactions: 2
What ever did we do before there were woke teens on Twitter to show us the error of our ways? :rolleyes: it's always the same permanently offended few as well saying the same thing every time: ''calling someone out is not cancelling them, we're just trying to educate them'' :rolleyes::rolleyes: grown adults do not need 'educating' from a bunch of kids, they become educated all by themselves as times change and they grow up. The girl who dug up the tweets calling for a personal apology needs to get over herself :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
What ever did we do before there were woke teens on Twitter to show us the error of our ways? :rolleyes: it's always the same permanently offended few as well saying the same thing every time: ''calling someone out is not cancelling them, we're just trying to educate them'' :rolleyes::rolleyes: grown adults do not need 'educating' from a bunch of kids, they become educated all by themselves as times change and they grow up. The girl who dug up the tweets calling for a personal apology needs to get over herself :ROFLMAO:
I agree. As much as what joe said was wrong and not acceptable it was literally almost a decade ago and as far as I’m aware he hasn’t ever used language/words like that any time in the recent past. If the tweets were more recent then I could understand the frustration.

My original post was more pointing out the fact that I’m glad the minions don’t just excuse everything he does and realise that was he said was wrong which I’m sure joe knows anyway. Not a chance of joe even seeing any of these tweets anyway as I’m pretty sure he doesn’t use twitter now.

Reactions: 4
I agree. As much as what joe said was wrong and not acceptable it was literally almost a decade ago and as far as I’m aware he hasn’t ever used language/words like that any time in the recent past. If the tweets were more recent then I could understand the frustration.

My original post was more pointing out the fact that I’m glad the minions don’t just excuse everything he does and realise that was he said was wrong which I’m sure joe knows anyway. Not a chance of joe even seeing any of these tweets anyway as I’m pretty sure he doesn’t use twitter now.
I don't disagree that it's a good thing that they know it's not cool to say things like that, but it's the way they act as if it's a recent thing and Joe still uses that word, when, as you say, he's not said anything like that since that we know of. It's the over-dramatics that get me, the "DM him on Insta right now and tell him how disappointed I am and that I want an apology RIGHT AWAY! :mad::mad:" etc, etc.
They kind of remind me of that bit in Team America when Hans Blix says
"we will be very, very angry with you, and we will write you a letter telling you how angry we are." :LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s the ‘we’re just trying to educate him’ that really pisses me off. Why the duck does he need educating, he’s not used that word for 10 years (and yes back then it was widely used) so he’s obviously educated himself and grown up like everyone else. For them to think he needs to apologise to them is bleeping hilarious and shows how entitled and up themselves they are. Why don’t they actually do something about modern day injustices instead of trawling back 10 years through people’s twitter just to try and catch them out.

Reactions: 17
Really dislike how people try and cancel others for not being perfect years ago. Humans are imperfect creatures. I'm sure if all those pushing to cancel people had their dirty laundry aired they'd have said and done some horrible things.

Reactions: 13
Really dislike how people try and cancel others for not being perfect years ago. Humans are imperfect creatures. I'm sure if all those pushing to cancel people had their dirty laundry aired they'd have said and done some horrible things.
And they try and claim they’re the ‘bekind’ generation...no they’re bleeping not, they bully and torment anyone who doesn’t immediately agree with their narrow, performative activism

Reactions: 15
I agree. It’s much better to educate a person on why what they have said/done is offensive and hope that they learn their lesson (not in joe’s case as it was literally a decade ago) but I mean with celebs that have scandals these days.

Cancel culture is the most toxic thing it’s honestly so shocking.

Reactions: 11
It’s the ‘we’re just trying to educate him’ that really pisses me off. Why the duck does he need educating, he’s not used that word for 10 years (and yes back then it was widely used) so he’s obviously educated himself and grown up like everyone else. For them to think he needs to apologise to them is bleeping hilarious and shows how entitled and up themselves they are. Why don’t they actually do something about modern day injustices instead of trawling back 10 years through people’s twitter just to try and catch them out.
It’s the fact that someone searched for them in the first place like they were purposefully trying to trip him up. If that word is so bad (which it 100% is) why were they typing it out and searching through social media for that content. Then posted the tweets all over twitter to get a reaction from their friends instead of just dming him privately if it bothered them that much.

Reactions: 7
It’s the fact that someone searched for them in the first place like they were purposefully trying to trip him up. If that word is so bad (which it 100% is) why were they typing it out and searching through social media for that content. Then posted the tweets all over twitter to get a reaction from their friends instead of just dming him privately if it bothered them that much.
Its all complete bullshit. She's claiming she's personally affected by him using this word so is demand he personally apologise to her. But the tweets apparently been deleted for years when he did his clean up before strictly so how could she have found it scrolling as she claims. Just a stupid little girl trying to get attention and the pathetic little minions jump on as soon as there's a drama

I'm the first to call out when he's a knob so it's paining me to say this time he's not done anything as he's apparently apologised in the past.

Reactions: 12
Its all complete bullshit. She's claiming she's personally affected by him using this word so is demand he personally apologise to her. But the tweets apparently been deleted for years when he did his clean up before strictly so how could she have found it scrolling as she claims. Just a stupid little girl trying to get attention and the pathetic little minions jump on as soon as there's a drama

I'm the first to call out when he's a knob so it's paining me to say this time he's not done anything as he's apparently apologised in the past.
I didn’t realise they’d been deleted a long time ago, that makes this whole thing even worse like the fact that some saddo has them saved on their phone.

Reactions: 6
I do wonder what the next drama they'll start up next. Wait until they realise he wasn't a virgin before he got together with Dianne 🤣

It might be just me because I'm not 12 anymore but I don't remember when I was this age acting this way. He seems to really attract some seriously messed up teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.