Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I’m really surprised at joe with this. He must know how different Dianne is to that horrible group of people around Zoe’s is. Sometimes he looks like he can just about tolerate them (their trip to New York he seemed done with it after a day) I just hope Dianne encourages his family to come round a lot and I’m sure her family will be over whenever they can.

Reactions: 1
Is it confirmed they actually bought it? Not just one of alfies properties they’re renting or staying in for the time being or something?

Is it confirmed they actually bought it? Not just one of alfies properties they’re renting or staying in for the time being or something?
said on DM they had bought it. TBH though I really cant see Joe hanging with Zoe all the time.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.