Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel so much for Dianne. In this whole celeb/influencer world she is actually a nice and genuine person, not that anyone deserves trolling like this, but Dianne doesn’t do anything to bring this on, but yet has to sustain this.... I hope for her sake she is avoiding social media and trying to tune this out.

Reactions: 10
The strictly team have been made aware of the troll psycho and have amped up security! Thank God! Hopefully this case was passed over to the police so they can track down the nutter!

Reactions: 16
It’s great and a start but this isn’t going to stop the constant barrage of hate as soon as one account is removed they just make a new one(and this is when twitter support actually does it’s job) It is now time for police involvement and proper action to be taken not just increased security. Dianne’s just trying doing her job that she’s been doing for 10+ years. Even the Katya hate died down after a few weeks after the whole Sean thing. I just don’t know what would posses somebody to go after someone as sweet as Dianne.

Reactions: 9
The strictly team have been made aware of the troll psycho and have amped up security! Thank God! Hopefully this case was passed over to the police so they can track down the nutter!

Thank god for that one! I'm glad that some of the folks on Twitter tried to in contact with management and the Strictly producers so action could be taken.

All of these 'Karen' accounts are gone and hopefully who is behind them will never get access to Twitter again and gets dealt with appropriately as that went beyond trolling and was rightly seen as a threat to the cast.

Reactions: 5
I know this is Joe's thread but what happened to Caspar Lee? He hasn't uploaded a video in nearly a year. I checked his instagram and it looks like he's still with Ambar but what does he do now?

Reactions: 4
I know this is Joe's thread but what happened to Caspar Lee? He hasn't uploaded a video in nearly a year. I checked his instagram and it looks like he's still with Ambar but what does he do now?
HE is the ‘big business man’ now and him and his girlfriend enjoy daily #gifted/ads who is a little witch and thinks she’s better than everybody, permanently looks like she’s got a bad smell under her nose. Oh and she’d be out the door if all the freebies etc stopped

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I see Joe was at the strictly studios from Diannes story. Why does he do the same weird flappy arm dance all the time?! Hardly great advertisement for their tour!

Reactions: 9
HE is the ‘big business man’ now and him and his girlfriend enjoy daily #gifted/ads who is a little witch and thinks she’s better than everybody, permanently looks like she’s got a bad smell under her nose. Oh and she’d be out the door if all the freebies etc stopped
My favourite vlog of Caspar is when he does his ice bath challenge with Dianne last year. Just the sour look of his girlfriend in the back whenever he's talking to Dianne makes me howl. I suspect if he ever lost his deals and money, Amber would be out of there faster than road runner
3c646cf7c34fec27941ed191d8ac118f.jpg

Reactions: 11
Oh wow! Sorry for going off topic but I find this quite interesting, could you please elaborate a bit more? Do any of them have a thread here? I always got a bad vibe from her but I really couldn't say why...

Reactions: 3
There's a buttercream thread here which has a bit...basically she's boring as **** but somehow has been signed up to her boyfriends agency???? https://tattle.life/threads/the-buttercreams.8015/

Here's the youtube link. Caspars scared face when she mentions her nipples is funny. He really is scared of Joe thinking he's hitting on his girlfriend. God knows what he's been warned 🤣🤣

I saw That!!! is he living up there now?? Has the apartment sold?
Flat is still listed for sale, probably it is being viewed throughout the week & he doesn't want to have to bother to clean it, before every viewing. But Joe has always been a bit odd about living on his own & not wanting too, so apparently living with Zoe & Horse teeth is better then being on your own. I personally know which I would choose & it wouldn't involve playing board games & watching Harry Potter on constant rerun

• Wow
I have lost all interest in Strictly and decided to just move on from it, which makes me sad, but 2020 certainly showed me how silly it is to feel sad about something like that...still, I wanted to pop in here again to see how things are and how all of you are doing and now I see the awful news about Dianne having people harassing her. I hope she will stay safe, and while I know she makes something of a living from her online involvement, I do hope that she (and Joe if he does love her) may phase themselves out of the limelight and move toward putting safety first. She has always tried to be kind to fans and yet some people are simply never, ever able to stop themselves from mania.

Reactions: 5
I have lost all interest in Strictly and decided to just move on from it, which makes me sad, but 2020 certainly showed me how silly it is to feel sad about something like that...still, I wanted to pop in here again to see how things are and how all of you are doing and now I see the awful news about Dianne having people harassing her. I hope she will stay safe, and while I know she makes something of a living from her online involvement, I do hope that she (and Joe if he does love her) may phase themselves out of the limelight and move toward putting safety first. She has always tried to be kind to fans and yet some people are simply never, ever able to stop themselves from mania.
It’s sad you say that because she shouldn’t HAVE to phase out from the limelight. Dancing is her absolute life and it’s clear she adores making videos and interacting with fans online, so she (and Joe) shouldn’t have to stop doing what they love because of something like this.

I’m sure they know it’s just a few bad eggs and hopefully Dianne won’t let it affect her too much. She knows she has endless support from the true fans so I can only hope she doesn’t let the negative comments bother her too much. She seems to be a tough cookie though and quite good at blocking out the hate so I’m hopeful she’ll get through it all.

Reactions: 13
I just find it really strange as Joe's not at his flat why Dianne isn't allowed to stay at home like Karen does, even if its just for a week. She can't feel safe where she's staying and its Joe not her house she needs to isolate from.

Obviously when he asked her to move in, he gave her a list of exceptions including not when I'm at home. Just when you think he's reached the limit of being a knob

I just find it really strange as Joe's not at his flat why Dianne isn't allowed to stay at home like Karen does, even if its just for a week. She can't feel safe where she's staying and its Joe not her house she needs to isolate from.

Obviously when he asked her to move in, he gave her a list of exceptions including not when I'm at home. Just when you think he's reached the limit of being a knob
its probably because theyre selling the flat so people would be coming through for viewings etc

Reactions: 10

Well she’s stayed alone at the apartment numerous times. I think she’s said she just doesn’t like being there alone though. And Joe could need to go back home for numerous reasons meaning Dianne couldn’t be there. There’s also the fact that people could be going for viewings. It’s only been 2 weeks of a nearly 3 month season.

Maybe Karen also lives closer to Elstree than Joe and Dianne and it’s more about the commute. She stayed at home instead of the hotel last year purely to be with Joe, so if she can’t stay with him anyway then maybe she’d rather stay closer to the studio than alone in the apartment without him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It’s sad you say that because she shouldn’t HAVE to phase out from the limelight. Dancing is her absolute life and it’s clear she adores making videos and interacting with fans online, so she (and Joe) shouldn’t have to stop doing what they love because of something like this.

I’m sure they know it’s just a few bad eggs and hopefully Dianne won’t let it affect her too much. She knows she has endless support from the true fans so I can only hope she doesn’t let the negative comments bother her too much. She seems to be a tough cookie though and quite good at blocking out the hate so I’m hopeful she’ll get through it all.
I mostly meant the social media aspects, especially with her time on Strictly probably in its last few years, but I agree the onus should not be on her. It's just there is so much ugliness out there on social media now, and it spills over more and more into real life. I feel frightened by so much I read every day of so many incidents and I can't imagine how she must feel. At least she seems to have a strong support system.

Well she’s stayed alone at the apartment numerous times. I think she’s said she just doesn’t like being there alone though. And Joe could need to go back home for numerous reasons meaning Dianne couldn’t be there. There’s also the fact that people could be going for viewings. It’s only been 2 weeks of a nearly 3 month season.

Maybe Karen also lives closer to Elstree than Joe and Dianne and it’s more about the commute. She stayed at home instead of the hotel last year purely to be with Joe, so if she can’t stay with him anyway then maybe she’d rather stay closer to the studio than alone in the apartment without him.
Maybe but in their relationship, whether its traveling home between shows last year or not staying in her house after being threatened at being followed, it always seems to be Dianne who puts herself out in the relationship for Joe and makes the effort.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.