Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
I’m slightly older then Joe and this word was used all the time when I was in school by people as an insult. Yes it wrong but it’s a sign of the times and sadly these dweebs who think they will ruin his career have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

eucalyptus

I find this whole trend of exposing people for stuff they did ages ago really bizarre. It almost ignores the fact that people can grow and learn from their mistakes and become better people. Like if you're going to get 'canceled' for something you did 10 years ago, why would you bother to try to do better and challenge your problematic behaviour?

It's such an odd childish mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Dimads

I've said my piece, but generally I do believe weight isn't something that should be discussed. Especially as Dianne does have a history with an ED. One comment could trigger something and that's just a risk I'm not willing to take. She sees more than we know and it's incredibly easy to stumble upon a site like this. I've said what I did in the conversation, but I personally I think discussing in depth the weight of someone who has had an eating disorder in the past that took her to the hospital is a bit too much for me. I just think it's something to consider.

Reactions: 26

invisibleotter

Chatty Member
You could tell she fancies him. She’s already complimenting his appearance. She’s going to catch feelings. She always does. Even the general public are seeing the attraction. There’s messages all over Twitter taking the piss. Joe won’t even see it coming lol.
Hi Karen, maybe go back to Twitter sweetie, as even though this is a rant thread, everyone can see Dianne is in love with Joe & ain't going to cheat on him.

Actually maybe rather then go back to Twitter you should maybe talk to your parents & see about getting professional help for your obsession with Joe & your delusional behaviour. It's not healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Mums84

VIP Member
The moderation with Joe and Dianne is so annoying. Cracking open a small freebie of champagne for a half glass each, what absolute animals. The half an advent calender chocolate each PER DAY. A single quality street in your pocket while you go for a walk. It's annoying as someone who cannot enjoy anything in moderation but also why they are so skinny. Excuse me while I go cry shameful tears into my empty tin of quality street that was opened yesterday.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Did anyone clock Dianne agreeing with Lorraine about looking at other parts of Max’s body?
Oh troll go away. You've already been thrown off twitter for threatening Dianne. Everyone can see and agrees they're both in love with their partners and the fact she's got a friendship with another man. As we've said to the other trolls who've come on here, this is not the place to spread your silly rumours

Reactions: 21

Dimads

7B8A69A9-0E73-443E-810E-24E85D020F7D.png

So it’s definitely not all white then. I actually really like the aesthetic from what we can see

Reactions: 20

eucalyptus

I thought she looked good with these hair colours too. It's quite unusual how she can pull off so many different hair colours so well

Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 9.48.27 am.png
Screen Shot 2020-10-07 at 9.48.43 am.png

Emmalouise1973

Chatty Member
He really is a spoiled little man child isn’t he, asking for the new play station 5 ( and getting it 😡) To be sent to him! With everything going on atm this millionaire wants a freebie! Also why isn’t he addressing the crap Diane Is getting? Personally I think she’s far to good for him.

UnknownTattler

VIP Member
Urgh, I have no strong feelings either way about Zoe and Alfie (I just find them bland), but I couldn't imagine living anywhere near my family, never mind a few doors down 💀 :LOL:

Thread title suggestion: Joe Sugg #7 living in domestic bliss, please don't say you've moved near your sis 🤣

• Haha

lizzolyn

VIP Member
I’ve just seen joe getting dragged on twitter (from his own fans) because he used a slur years ago and the tweets have resurfaced. Good for them that they actually realise that it’s important to educate people on offensive slurs and aren’t just jumping to his defense
First of all tweets don’t ‘resurface’especially ones from 10 years ago. This isn’t trying to educate this is simply just trying to drag and cancel someone.

Is the R word offensive, yes, and of course shouldn’t be used. This however was 10 years ago when I can tell you as someone who is Joe’s age this phrase was bantered about all the time in regular life through schools/colleges etc.

I didn’t really use Twitter 10 years ago but I think if I had I too myself could have possibly used this word in a tweet myself.

Time has moved on and as it does you grow and you realise how harmful a word can be to someone or to a group of people.

I think for the past 8 or 9 years Joe has been on YouTube and been a ‘celebrity’ I think he has shown he is not a bad person and wouldn’t use that language towards someone.

Ps. I’m not a Twitter minion before anyone starts; just someone who can see the bigger picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Lol57

I honestly think Dianne is head over heels for Joe. She’s a very hyperactive, kooky, oddball by all accounts (in an endearing way) & I think Joe let’s her be that person. I can’t imagine, for example, her being anything like she is with Joe with her ex from Emmerdale! Pre-Strictly, I’d never have put them together but once she started popping up in his vlogs, I got it. And if you want to look at it from the not lovey dovey side, Joe has a massive penthouse in London & is minted. Something to consider before running off with an ex boyband member who doesn’t have that much going on 😂

• Haha

Mums84

VIP Member
Doesn't it speak volumes how most people don't have a bad word to say about Dianne. So some nasty little person goes for her knees, feet and complexion. They must be actual physical perfection, carved out of stone by the gods.

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
Newsflash to all the minions here - you can be in a relationship and find other people attractive, doesn’t mean you will cheat! This is such outdated thinking. So what if she said he has a nice long neck and long arms, she can’t exactly go on national tv and say how much of a minger he is can she!? Grow up. It’s ridiculous. I don’t see anyone on here saying that joe will clearly cheat with his love interest in the show he is filming or was going to cheat when he was in waitress. It’s disgusting and actually disturbing that you all think these things about Dianne just from one comment or one like of a photo. Piss off back to Twitter or wherever you came from.

Oh and also, I much prefer joe to max!!

• Heart

Zoesmith000

Controversial opinion, so please don’t be offended.

ive just watched their vlogmas, today’s anyway, I’m not planning on watching them all I don’t think 😂
one sugg‘s vlogmas is bad enough and for my sins I always watch zoe 😐

but back to joe, he might be fun to be around 🤷‍♀️ he might have a great personality, but he looks like a little boy, I find it hard to see how she can be sexually attracted to him, and I see no chemistry between them.

am I just being a cow.
Everyone is entitled to their on opinion and I completely respect that but I personally don’t believe in judging peoples looks and bodies. I especially don’t like it when I know that a particular person is very self conscious of how they look and weigh which it appears Joe is.

We have no idea what Dianne finds attractive in looks and personality and everyone is very different. I think Dianne and I have very different taste in men particularly with personality but if she seems happy which I think she is then that is fab.

I don’t mean to sound rude and this is obviously a gossip site but I don’t think appearance and weight should be shamed upon.