Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread.
Thanks to @U.N Owen for title suggestion

recap for anyone new....

Joe has got a acting part in the new series of The syndicate

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
his ego won’t let him incase it flops.

wonder what the sudden bombardment of drawings is about? Has he had a deal or something behind the scenes?
Apparently something to with exclusive merch he wants to flog, sort of like artist prints on t-shirts or runners. But I think his drawing may be a very niche market & not sure the teenage girls who follow him will be too interested in them

Reactions: 7
Apparently something to with exclusive merch he wants to flog, sort of like artist prints on t-shirts or runners. But I think his drawing may be a very niche market & not sure the teenage girls who follow him will be too interested in them
Ah right thanks... knew there was going to be a motive somewhere 🤣 Can’t trust those Suggs, never miss an opportunity to shill. Speaking of Suggs I thought sugg life was meant to be coming back last year? They were talking about it and then... nothing. Unless I missed it of course. I agree, those drawings are a very niche market indeed. Obviously he has some brain dead minions that will buy and support anything... but everyone else... errm?! I was thinking along the lines of a comic book or something or as an illustrator idk. But any excuse for more merch sounds about right.😂

Reactions: 5
Ah right thanks... knew there was going to be a motive somewhere 🤣 Can’t trust those Suggs, never miss an opportunity to shill. Speaking of Suggs I thought sugg life was meant to be coming back last year? They were talking about it and then... nothing. Unless I missed it of course.
Yeah, they had samples for hoodies last year & Joe was trying different samples, but he said on a video or stream or something that him & Zoe just had to agree on the quality of hoodie to go with & the pricing. Clearly they couldn't agree & scrapped SuggLife altogether. I think it may have been in one of Zoe's thread someone said the Sugglife website was available to buy, so don't think they ever plan to go back to that merch.

So Dianne has started her isolation with all the other pros for strictly, I bet joe is loving knowing that she is locked up in a hotel with a single Giovanni for the next few weeks 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So does she have to be in isolation with all the strictly pros for 2 weeks ?

Reactions: 2
So Dianne has started her isolation with all the other pros for strictly, I bet joe is loving knowing that she is locked up in a hotel with a single Giovanni for the next few weeks 🤣
I bet he's more upset that he has no one to cook & clean for him for 2 weeks.

Reactions: 13
I imagine Dianne in the taxi on the way to the hotel to be with all her strictly family was like Offred in the Handmaids Tale end of season 1.

Reactions: 11
So does she have to be in isolation with all the strictly pros for 2 weeks ?
Yep! at least 2 weeks but it may be longer I don’t think it’s been confirmed yet but I might be wrong, it’s so that they can learn the new dances for the new series

Reactions: 3
I see the joe and Dianne fans are going off on Neil again on Twitter. To be fair it does look like he may have broke the rules regarding isolation but who knows. They are going in on him 🤣😭

Reactions: 6
I see the joe and Dianne fans are going off on Neil again on Twitter. To be fair it does look like he may have broke the rules regarding isolation but who knows. They are going in on him 🤣😭
Seeing as a couple of months ago they were kicking off at Joe and Dianne about not tweeting fast enough about BLM, they must have solved this global issue and are now saving us from the global pandemic. They're like the 21st century scoobie doo

• Haha
Seeing as a couple of months ago they were kicking off at Joe and Dianne about not tweeting fast enough about BLM, they must have solved this global issue and are now saving us from the global pandemic. They're like the 21st century scoobie doo
I normally can’t deal with them but if Neil is breaking the rules than good on them 🤣 I have noticed a lot of the minions have switched up recently and have realised joe and Dianne aren’t all that

Reactions: 5
None of them have really said anything bad about joe or Dianne but it’s more the fact that they are now realizing that they aren't both the perfect angels they make themselves out to be. I followed quite a few of them just to get a good laugh at the things they came up with and the majority of them have now said they are moving away from joe and Dianne and that they are no longer fans 🤣

I’ve seen loads of them trying to sell their tickets to the joe and Dianne show, and of course the remaining minions went mental and said how dare anyone sell a ticket that they were lucky enough to get in the first place 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lord save us from sanctimonious, self-righteous teens who think social media is the be all and end all 🙄 no wonder Joe and Dianne don't use Twitter anymore. Neil has confirmed that the story he posted today is from last week; do they really think he'd be stupid enough to put Strictly in jeopardy after all the effort put in to make it happen this year, and then be stupid enough to post about it? Give me strength 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.