Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know soneone was asking about the tweets and I came across a minion account who posted screenshots of from the girl who wanted the apology
Screenshot_20201101-121657.png

And screen shots of what Joe actually tweeted back in 2010.
Screenshot_20201101-121532.png
Screenshot_20201101-121544.png

The word is offensive & the tweets are horrible. Having said that they were done by Joe when he was what 17/18. He hasn't ever tweeted, posted or said anything like this, since then.

The tweets are here also deleted like 3 years ago, so it meant the minion who wants the apology screen shot them years ago, held on to the images & is now bringing it up, it's a bit ridiculous if you ask me.

Joe is a complete head, but tweets from when he was a teenager arent really something worth holding against him.

Reactions: 13
I find this whole trend of exposing people for stuff they did ages ago really bizarre. It almost ignores the fact that people can grow and learn from their mistakes and become better people. Like if you're going to get 'canceled' for something you did 10 years ago, why would you bother to try to do better and challenge your problematic behaviour?

It's such an odd childish mindset.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m slightly older then Joe and this word was used all the time when I was in school by people as an insult. Yes it wrong but it’s a sign of the times and sadly these dweebs who think they will ruin his career have no idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Oh my god - the minions are going to going to go mental, well even more mental then they currently were. Max’s sex tape where he plays with himself has been leaked again 😂!!! Can you imagine their tiny minds trying to process this 😂!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my god - the minions are going to going to go mental, well even more mental then they currently were. Max’s sex tape where he plays with himself has been leaked again 😂!!! Can you imagine their tiny minds trying to process this 😂!!!
So that’s why he’s been wearing a wrist support 🤢😂 I remember The Wanted fans loving this video in 2017😂

• Haha
They already know about it; I saw it was being talked about when he was announced as an contestant; that’s why they didn’t want him partnered with Dianne.

I think this tape isn’t even new supposedly it’s being floating about for a few years now it’s just now the main stream media is back reporting about it.

I think no cares now as they can see Max is a seemingly nice guy plus regardless tapes like that being leaked are a complete breach of security of someone’s own intimate space. I think if it was a woman people would be going mad more.

Just saw a photo of the Max George tape. Wow. Joe has thinner legs than Max's gentleman area.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m getting sick of seeing the minions cry on twitter about how sad it is that Joe and Dianne can be near each other but can’t touch each other or hug... they are lucky then can spend time together at all and most of the celebs and pros from strictly this year can’t see anyone at all.

Reactions: 8
I've seen a snippet of Zoe's new vlog and i can't believe how rough, unkempt and what looks like pretty lazy he is when he's away from Dianne. She must feel like his mum having to actually ever do something or not look like a trampy student. Seriously what does Dianne see in him as they seem to have absolutely nothing in common apart from producing childish content.
To change the subject from Joe’s questionable tweets (*rolling my eyes here - people grow up and learn. cancel culture doesn’t account for that growth. It’s one thing to cancel someone like PewDiPie who has repeatedly shown he’s a racist sexist pig, it’s another to “cancel” Joe for something he did a decade ago; also no offense intended but is he relevant enough in the mainstream to be “cancelled”? Granted I’m US based and it’s a different pop culture here)

I wonder if Joe knows Dianne is “out of his league” so to speak - not that leagues are a real life thing, but even if she isn’t always the smartest tool in the shed, it’s really damn clear she’s a hard worker and extremely ambitious. She doesn’t seem to have any issue with putting in the work when she wants to accomplish something. Joe must feel some sort of pressure to also challenge himself to keep himself “worthy” in a sense?

I know this sounds superficial but what I mean more is that maybe this is his way of making sure that he shows her he’s on the same page as her? Just a thought bc you see him transform into a total slob again when he’s with Zoe

Reactions: 7
To change the subject from Joe’s questionable tweets (*rolling my eyes here - people grow up and learn. cancel culture doesn’t account for that growth. It’s one thing to cancel someone like PewDiPie who has repeatedly shown he’s a racist sexist pig, it’s another to “cancel” Joe for something he did a decade ago; also no offense intended but is he relevant enough in the mainstream to be “cancelled”? Granted I’m US based and it’s a different pop culture here)

I wonder if Joe knows Dianne is “out of his league” so to speak - not that leagues are a real life thing, but even if she isn’t always the smartest tool in the shed, it’s really damn clear she’s a hard worker and extremely ambitious. She doesn’t seem to have any issue with putting in the work when she wants to accomplish something. Joe must feel some sort of pressure to also challenge himself to keep himself “worthy” in a sense?

I know this sounds superficial but what I mean more is that maybe this is his way of making sure that he shows her he’s on the same page as her? Just a thought bc you see him transform into a total slob again when he’s with Zoe
Joe and Zoe both have an issue that I struggle with myself a bit sometimes, and that’s being ‘good’ enough at most things (and naturally excel in some things) so that you’re able to coast through life and still be successful to an extent, with little effort. This causes nothing but laziness and imposter syndrome. The Suggs also got lucky being early enough on the influencer bandwagon that opportunity fell into their laps.

That’s why it fucks me off a bit when Joe jokes about Dianne's intellect because I have a HUGE respect for people like her that aren’t academic, but are proactive self-starters that actually make an effort to succeed! I massively admire her discipline and confidence to grasp at opportunity. I obviously don’t actually know her, but she really gives off those vibes to me!

The good thing I guess is that she rubs off on Joe and not the other way around.

Joe and Zoe both have an issue that I struggle with myself a bit sometimes, and that’s being ‘good’ enough at most things (and naturally excel in some things) so that you’re able to coast through life and still be successful to an extent, with little effort. This causes nothing but laziness and imposter syndrome. The Suggs also got lucky being early enough on the influencer bandwagon that opportunity fell into their laps.

That’s why it fucks me off a bit when Joe jokes about Dianne's intellect because I have a HUGE respect for people like her that aren’t academic, but are proactive self-starters that actually make an effort to succeed! I massively admire her discipline and confidence to grasp at opportunity. I obviously don’t actually know her, but she really gives off those vibes to me!

The good thing I guess is that she rubs off on Joe and not the other way around.

EVERYTHING you said, 100%! I think that she succeeded because of her work ethic, and I value that in anyone I meet, way more than I do their supposed intellect. I will say that Joe bothers me because he seems to think he’s oh so smart, when in reality, he’s probably mediocre at best? I could never imagine having an in-depth conversation with him about anything, because he seems like the type to repeatedly want to assert his own “intelligence”

Reactions: 8
Just saw a photo of the Max George tape. Wow. Joe has thinner legs than Max's gentleman area.
Lol, curiosity got the better of me and I took a peek, (well I skipped to the good bit and saw enough) OMG :)

Lol, curiosity got the better of me and I took a peek, (well I skipped to the good bit and saw enough) OMG :)
He is coming across well too on the show. I didnt watch the sex video so can't comment on how well he came across there of it he came across anything or came at all.

• Haha
Does someone know, if the dancers from strictly come dancing have to choreograph everything by themselves or are there some choreographers who teach the dancers and then they teach the celebs?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.