Joe Sugg #6 one mans trash thread is another womans rave thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe but in their relationship, whether its traveling home between shows last year ornot staying in her house after being threatened at being followed, it always seems to be Dianne who puts herself out in the relationship for Joe and makes the effort.
I’d actually go as far to say she’s probably safer in her current accommodation where she can be watched by security and has other strictly people around her, rather than at home where her address has been made fairly public (especially now it’s for sale) and miles away from anyone else on the show.

Joe sure has many issues, but I’d definitely say he’d do anything to protect Dianne and he quite clearly loves her and wants to keep her safe.

I think Dianne is quite a homebody and likes being at home with her loved ones, hence the returning home between tour shows. I’m sure if Dianne asked Joe to go to her he would.

Reactions: 14
It’s sad you say that because she shouldn’t HAVE to phase out from the limelight. Dancing is her absolute life and it’s clear she adores making videos and interacting with fans online, so she (and Joe) shouldn’t have to stop doing what they love because of something like this.

I’m sure they know it’s just a few bad eggs and hopefully Dianne won’t let it affect her too much. She knows she has endless support from the true fans so I can only hope she doesn’t let the negative comments bother her too much. She seems to be a tough cookie though and quite good at blocking out the hate so I’m hopeful she’ll get through it all.
I agree they shouldn't feel they need to stop doing YouTube or going on social mefia because of trolls, but don't kid yourself, Joe & Dianne don't make videos for the love it. They do it for the money, plain & simple.

Joe hasn't enjoyed making videos for years now, only does it now, when he has stuff to flog, for ad revenue, if the video has been sponsored or is an ad and most importantly he only posts when he feels he is losing is relevancy.

Dianne may act kind towards fans & remember certain thing about some of them & repost their insta stories, but she doesn't care about them, it's a clever tactic used to keep up her engagement levels on social media & keep fans interested, nothing more. The only fan she genuinely cares about is that boy Ewan, who I will give it to her, she has gone out of her way for him, but other then that she sees fans & youtube as money.

I think you may prefer Joe's rave thread, as this after all is a thrash thread & ain't about showing undying love & appreciation for Joe. Here the link to his rave thread.

Reactions: 5
I agree they shouldn't feel they need to stop doing YouTube or going on social mefia because of trolls, but don't kid yourself, Joe & Dianne don't make videos for the love it. They do it for the money, plain & simple.

Joe hasn't enjoyed making videos for years now, only does it now, when he has stuff to flog, for ad revenue, if the video has been sponsored or is an ad and most importantly he only posts when he feels he is losing is relevancy.

Dianne may act kind towards fans & remember certain thing about some of them & repost their insta stories, but she doesn't care about them, it's a clever tactic used to keep up her engagement levels on social media & keep fans interested, nothing more. The only fan she genuinely cares about is that boy Ewan, who I will give it to her, she has gone out of her way for him, but other then that she sees fans & youtube as money.

I think you may prefer Joe's rave thread, as this after all is a thrash thread & ain't about showing undying love & appreciation for Joe. Here the link to his rave thread.
I know what this thread is. Joe may do it for the money, but I do genuinely believe Dianne loves it. Especially with her Buswellness. She may not be getting the most views but I think if she didn’t want to be doing it then she just wouldn’t. She’s not the type of person to stick at something she doesn’t like just for the attention. I don’t believe she’s purely money driven and just doing it for the fame, because the content she makes isn’t whats ‘cool’ and ‘trending’. She makes fun, silly videos that don’t generally get to the trending page, and if all she cared about was the money then surely she’d hop on all the trends. Joe would surely know what’s good to get views so he could have been telling her to make x y and z videos instead of what she does.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Joe sure has many issues, but I’d definitely say he’d do anything to protect Dianne and he quite clearly loves her and wants to keep her safe.
Understated point. He can absolutely act like a twit at points. But given how he grew up and how fame and money hit him like a truck he could have turned out worse. You only have to look at some other people in similar positions to see far more narcissism and toxic behaviour.

He seems pretty normal all things considering to be honest.

Reactions: 13
Understated point. He can absolutely act like a twit at points. But given how he grew up and how fame and money hit him like a truck he could have turned out worse. You only have to look at some other people in similar positions to see far more narcissism and toxic behaviour.

He seems pretty normal all things considering to be honest.
To be fair, you only need to look at money obsessed greedy waste of spaces which are his sister and her boyfriend to see how bad he could have been. But I think Dianne does help to reduce is complete knob behaviour. It would just be nice if he could occasionally not put her down in his vlogs or disrespect her through what I suspect he calls banter like filming her when she's obviously naked in bed.

I would slightly question the given how he grew up bit though. His,parents were divorced when he was older and he appears to have had a pretty comfortable childhood.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone clock Dianne agreeing with Lorraine about looking at other parts of Max’s body?
Oh troll go away. You've already been thrown off twitter for threatening Dianne. Everyone can see and agrees they're both in love with their partners and the fact she's got a friendship with another man. As we've said to the other trolls who've come on here, this is not the place to spread your silly rumours

Reactions: 21
I’ve just seen that Joe’s started up a new company ‘Final Straw Productions’.I’m guessing it’s some kind of production company hence the name and it’s filled under the category of ‘Motion picture,television and other theatrical casting activities’.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I’ve just seen that Joe’s started up a new company ‘Final Straw Productions’.I’m guessing it’s some kind of production company hence the name and it’s filled under the category of ‘Motion picture,television and other theatrical casting activities’.
Obviously not winning auditions so going down the produce it yourself route.

I've seen a snippet of Zoe's new vlog and i can't believe how rough, unkempt and what looks like pretty lazy he is when he's away from Dianne. She must feel like his mum having to actually ever do something or not look like a trampy student. Seriously what does Dianne see in him as they seem to have absolutely nothing in common apart from producing childish content.

Also see that seriously deranged weirdo on twitter back on abusing Dianne. They've created 4 different accounts but at least have moved back a bit and instead of stalking is just calling her a cheap slag. At one point her two accounts were arguing with her. At least she's buggered off from here sharpish. I really hope she wins just to piss in her tea.

Reactions: 3
Apparently Joe is in Zoe and Alfie’s ‘bubble’ which is why he’s staying with them. He was down before London went into lockdown and just stayed instead of going back up and having to be alone. Makes sense I guess.

Apparently Joe is in Zoe and Alfie’s ‘bubble’ which is why he’s staying with them. He was down before London went into lockdown and just stayed instead of going back up and having to be alone. Makes sense I guess.
I wouldn't wish that on my own enemy - not even Joe.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously not winning auditions so going down the produce it yourself route.

I've seen a snippet of Zoe's new vlog and i can't believe how rough, unkempt and what looks like pretty lazy he is when he's away from Dianne. She must feel like his mum having to actually ever do something or not look like a trampy student. Seriously what does Dianne see in him as they seem to have absolutely nothing in common apart from producing childish content.

Also see that seriously deranged weirdo on twitter back on abusing Dianne. They've created 4 different accounts but at least have moved back a bit and instead of stalking is just calling her a cheap slag. At one point her two accounts were arguing with her. At least she's buggered off from here sharpish. I really hope she wins just to piss in her tea.
i noticed that i think it was just his hair but i’m glad he chose to get it cut because the beanies do him no favour 😬

Reactions: 1
i noticed that i think it was just his hair but i’m glad he chose to get it cut because the beanies do him no favour 😬
His hair was awful but the ill fitting tracksuits are grim too. Dianne bought him some really good tailored clothes but he still thinks he's a 21 year old student.

There's no way in hell she'll ever cheat on him but she must look at Max and Joe's not measuring up well

Reactions: 7
His hair was awful but the ill fitting tracksuits are grim too. Dianne bought him some really good tailored clothes but he still thinks he's a 21 year old student.

There's no way in hell she'll ever cheat on him but she must look at Max and Joe's not measuring up well
To be fair I also stick to the tracky pants and baggy tops if I’m just hanging around the house. No point in being uncomfortable in nice tailored clothes if you're not going anywhere for people to see them.

Reactions: 12
I know this is not a rave thread but I really have to say I’ve warmed to Dianne a lot recently. I really liked her back before she got with joe but found her very cringe after she got with him. However I am starting to warm to her again and to be fair anyone who has to deal with the amount of abuse/trolls Dianne does has my respect.

Joe on the other hand... still a knob in my opinion. It’s like he can’t function without Dianne it’s actually embarrassing, he’s almost 30 years old 😳 I understand living with Zoe and Allie (personally I would rather stick a tooth pick under my toenail and kick a door) however he’s acting the way he used to when he was in his early 20s, he seems like someone who can barely do anything for himself

Reactions: 11
I’ve just seen joe getting dragged on twitter (from his own fans) because he used a slur years ago and the tweets have resurfaced. Good for them that they actually realise that it’s important to educate people on offensive slurs and aren’t just jumping to his defense

Reactions: 1
I’ve just seen joe getting dragged on twitter (from his own fans) because he used a slur years ago and the tweets have resurfaced. Good for them that they actually realise that it’s important to educate people on offensive slurs and aren’t just jumping to his defense
First of all tweets don’t ‘resurface’especially ones from 10 years ago. This isn’t trying to educate this is simply just trying to drag and cancel someone.

Is the R word offensive, yes, and of course shouldn’t be used. This however was 10 years ago when I can tell you as someone who is Joe’s age this phrase was bantered about all the time in regular life through schools/colleges etc.

I didn’t really use Twitter 10 years ago but I think if I had I too myself could have possibly used this word in a tweet myself.

Time has moved on and as it does you grow and you realise how harmful a word can be to someone or to a group of people.

I think for the past 8 or 9 years Joe has been on YouTube and been a ‘celebrity’ I think he has shown he is not a bad person and wouldn’t use that language towards someone.

Ps. I’m not a Twitter minion before anyone starts; just someone who can see the bigger picture.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
First of all tweets don’t ‘resurface’especially ones from 10 years ago. This isn’t trying to educate this is simply just trying to drag and cancel someone.

Is the R word offensive, yes, and of course shouldn’t be used. This however was 10 years ago when I can tell you as someone who is Joe’s age this phrase was bantered about all the time in regular life through schools/colleges etc.

I didn’t really use Twitter 10 years ago but I think if I had I too myself could have possibly used this word in a tweet myself.

Time has moved on and as it does you grow and you realise how harmful a word can be to someone or to a group of people.

I think for the past 8 or 9 years Joe has been on YouTube and been a ‘celebrity’ I think he has shown he is not a bad person and wouldn’t use that language towards someone.

Ps. I’m not a Twitter minion before anyone starts; just someone who can see the bigger picture.
I agree about it almost being 10 years ago however all I’m saying is I’m glad some of the minions are actually holding him responsible and agreeing that it was wrong. Some of them are saying it’s not a big deal however it was a big deal when they dragged Neil jones for it 🤣 the double standards make me laugh

Reactions: 2
bleeping he'll you can tell when it's half term can't you. They're obviously bored at trying to ruin Neil's career, get his girlfriend deported and Dianne thrown off strictly. What he said was offensive but you can't beat a self entitled minion trying to save the world. I assume as they've gone quiet they're comfortable that how people of colour are treated is too boring to push now.

It'll be interesting though. He's pretty quiet when his girlfriend is abused regularly on social media, even on his own posts. Why do I suspect he won't be so quiet about this????

Reactions: 3
bleeping he'll you can tell when it's half term can't you. They're obviously bored at trying to ruin Neil's career, get his girlfriend deported and Dianne thrown off strictly. What he said was offensive but you can't beat a self entitled minion trying to save the world. I assume as they've gone quiet they're comfortable that how people of colour are treated is too boring to push now.

It'll be interesting though. He's pretty quiet when his girlfriend is abused regularly on social media, even on his own posts. Why do I suspect he won't be so quiet about this????
To be fair to joe he has probably been told not to address the whole trolling thing as it’s actually a very serious situation with obviously higher up people involved

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.