Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she was, though. She paid an acting coach that worked with actual talented actors. She thought she was going to be at the BAFTAs within a year. It was very cringe.

I don't follow Dianne as closely, has she made similarly deluded comments?
I think she does think there's a future for her in acting. If she gets stunt stunt cast in something like Burr was and Joe there is really no justice for actual actors. What is the point if some deadbeat dweeb from YouTube can barely recite their lines to get bums on seats?

Reactions: 6
I think she does think there's a future for her in acting. If she gets stunt stunt cast in something like Burr was and Joe there is really no justice for actual actors. What is the point if some deadbeat dweeb from YouTube can barely recite their lines to get bums on seats?
She keeps saying in interviews she wants to be on the west end. I can see her doing panto like other strictly stars but nothing more.

Reactions: 7
She keeps saying in interviews she wants to be on the west end. I can see her doing panto like other strictly stars but nothing more.
Like, she can't sing?! And she evidently can't act either. She's not even that good a dancer compared to her Strictly mates. I really hate these shitforbrains Z listers getting cast in the West End over performers who've trained blood, sweat and tears to be there and have so much talent to give. With stunt casting you end up with screaming fans coming to watch the show who don't care about theatre etiquette, resulting in a miserable experience for audiences, staff and performers alike.

She could do okay in panto but I don't think she'd get the humour, bless her.

Reactions: 5
Her acting makes me cringe !! I couldn’t watch with the sound on. She must be thinking of a life post strictly.

Reactions: 2
Her acting makes me cringe !! I couldn’t watch with the sound on. She must be thinking of a life post strictly.
I feel like the answer is right there in front of her - she likes kids, she should be teaching kids. Amy could help her out setting up a dance school. She needs to give up on being a star and think about something more profitable - acting is never going to work out for somebody mid 30s who isn't very intelligent and only has one of the triple threat.

Reactions: 9
I feel like the answer is right there in front of her - she likes kids, she should be teaching kids. Amy could help her out setting up a dance school. She needs to give up on being a star and think about something more profitable - acting is never going to work out for somebody mid 30s who isn't very intelligent and only has one of the triple threat.
How many strictly pros have there been over the years and how many of them are still in the public eye after they leave the show? The answer is an extremely select few.

Most go into teaching, opening dance schools, fitness etc. And realistically when Dianne’s 40+ this is what she’ll be doing.

Reactions: 8
I think many of the current pros are obsessed with the idea of staying in the spotlight hence why so many have outlasted their predecessors and seem to take any side hustle going. Dianne isn't the exception. I can't see much of them going away quietly but I do agree with the idea that Dianne shouldn't bother pursuing stuff like acting (none of them should and they have delusions of grandeur if they think they will) and should start a dance school or something like that.

If she started it whilst still attached to the show or at least doing social media, then she'd be able to do pretty well attracting people to it. After all, she has more of a social media presence than others which would help.

Whatever people’s thoughts on kristina rhinaoff are her and Ben have done well to channel their efforts into a yoga/gym/dance school and seem to be doing very well with it, because it’s actually something that plays to their talents, and they do occasional media stuff to keep their hand in that too. Would seem a better business model for Dianne. But can’t honestly see her running her own business at all - i think though she needs someone savvy and business minded behind the scenes and she would be the teacher/name.

Reactions: 4
Agree with all the above comments sadly though Dianne's super fame hungry and loves the attention and limelight .... On a side note anyone thinking Joe could be lined up as Rylan's it takes two replacement 🤔

On a side note anyone thinking Joe could be lined up as Rylan's it takes two replacement 🤔

Gawd I hope not !

• Wow
  • Haha
Agree with all the above comments sadly though Dianne's super fame hungry and loves the attention and limelight .... On a side note anyone thinking Joe could be lined up as Rylan's it takes two replacement 🤔
Now that you mention it, that's a real possibility he already knows the ins and outs of it and it would allow him to spend even more time with the strictly bunch 🤔

Janette will already be otherwise occupied so maybe two spaces up for grabs.

Reactions: 2
Now that you mention it, that's a real possibility he already knows the ins and outs of it and it would allow him to spend even more time with the strictly bunch 🤔

Janette will already be otherwise occupied so maybe two spaces up for grabs.
They nearly always recruit from 'within' on it takes two, previous hosts like Claudia, Zoe and Janette had that strong tie in with the show and worked their way up through the ranks
I could be wrong but I think Joe is already a podcast presenter for the show so I reckon he will be high on the list of who to approach for sure and his ego will not be able to turn that gig down.

Honestly can't think of anything worse than Slug's simultaneously smug and gormless, ancient and adolescent face staring out at me during ITT. It's bad enough having to endure Dianne on the main show.

• Haha
Honestly can't think of anything worse than Slug's simultaneously smug and gormless, ancient and adolescent face staring out at me during ITT. It's bad enough having to endure Dianne on the main show.
Oh god yea he'll be f*cking insufferable and of course he'll say he's doing it all for his nan 🙄, then he'll want to be the MC/host thing at the live shows coz he's gagging get back on the tour bus.

Rylan is a tough act to follow and joe has not proved himself well on live tv. Could totally see him getting the gig but he’d be awful at it.

Reactions: 8
Dont think Joe will be doing the ITT presenting job because he’s said before he doesn’t like live presenting. Could see Dianne doing it if she’s not doing strictly this year because she seems to like presenting and being in the spotlight. Joe is very introverted when you think about it. Explains why he set up a production company and isn’t pursuing a career in front of the camera. I do wonder though if joes going to be doing any acting in the future. Looks like he’s given up on it like most of the things he starts and tries. His production company has been backed by the BBC but looks like it’s going to be a fail because Joe is behind it and he’s going to give up and get distracted like he always does. He has always never put his effort into 1 thing it seems

Reactions: 3
Joe is not cut out to be a presenter, you can see in his eyes he’s shitting it

Dont think Joe will be doing the ITT presenting job because he’s said before he doesn’t like live presenting. Could see Dianne doing it if she’s not doing strictly this year because she seems to like presenting and being in the spotlight. Joe is very introverted when you think about it. Explains why he set up a production company and isn’t pursuing a career in front of the camera. I do wonder though if joes going to be doing any acting in the future. Looks like he’s given up on it like most of the things he starts and tries. His production company has been backed by the BBC but looks like it’s going to be a fail because Joe is behind it and he’s going to give up and get distracted like he always does. He has always never put his effort into 1 thing it seems
Please no. Dianne would be 100 times more insufferable than Janette.

Reactions: 3
Rylan is a tough act to follow and joe has not proved himself well on live tv. Could totally see him getting the gig but he’d be awful at it.
I've just had a thought if not joe then what if its given to one or both of the Cliftons, Joanne and her dragged out choreo segments are enough please let it be joe Instead! 😬

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.