Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FWIW, Tyler was always unlikely to win due to being an unknown before the show but he should have outlasted Ellie Taylor & Kym Marsh. And I don't see any reason why he couldn't have outlasted Molly either, she scraped into the final by the skin of her teeth.
To be fair, I don’t think he was any more unknown than Hamza … he just never had that ‘blimey’ moment. He was young and fit and looked like he could move so nothing was unexpected But neither was it particularly memorable. It was workmanlike really.
Nice young men winners are 10 a penny on Strictly, but they all have a dance that is remembered. Tyler didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair, I don’t think he was any more unknown than Hamza … he just never had that ‘blimey’ moment. He was young and fit and looked like he could move so nothing was unexpected But neither was it particularly memorable. It was workmanlike really.
Nice young men winners are 10 a penny on Strictly, but they all have a dance that is remembered. Tyler didn’t.
Fully agree, both Tyler and Dev were young fit, full of potential super likeable, great work ethics no one can say Diane's had all duds that's for sure .

Reactions: 2
less said about max the better 🤢 that was the short straw for sure.
Repulsive isn't he! Didn't he do a lot better dancing on the tour with another partner though? Which again proves the point that Dianne doesn't cut the mustard.

Reactions: 3
Yes didn’t he have Katya? From what I saw he seemed to have a lot more fun too.

Reactions: 1
Repulsive isn't he! Didn't he do a lot better dancing on the tour with another partner though? Which again proves the point that Dianne doesn't cut the mustard.
I think it was more to do with no vote off so less pressure. Also, the series he was on was strict COVID so no visits home.

Reactions: 1
Apparently it’s ‘utter tosh’ to criticise Dianne’s choreo on DS. Anyone remember the Cha Cha, Jive or Charleston with Tyler?

They get so triggered if you don’t praise her.

• Haha
Apparently it’s ‘utter tosh’ to criticise Dianne’s choreo on DS. Anyone remember the Cha Cha, Jive or Charleston with Tyler?

They get so triggered if you don’t praise her.
Two of those weren't even choreographed by her and the cha cha stole so heavily from the film it wasn't even recognisable as a cha cha. 🤣 What defence do they have for her awful Viennese Waltz and that dire paso doble she did with Tyler? Because those were her fault oh sorry, it was Tyler's big feet wasn't it. I forgot she is the first dancer ever to have to dance with somebody taller.

I bet it was the same poster who used to be rather venomous about Oti and Kevin on here based on the numbers in the username.

(love or loathe those two, they were undoubtedly good at the job)
---

I bet it was the same poster who used to be rather venomous about Oti and Kevin on here based on the numbers in the username.

(love or loathe those two, they were undoubtedly good at the job)
---
Dianne fans really don't seem to like Oti. No idea why as you couldn't compare the two if you tried.

Two of those weren't even choreographed by her and the cha cha stole so heavily from the film it wasn't even recognisable as a cha cha. 🤣 What defence do they have for her awful Viennese Waltz and that dire paso doble she did with Tyler? Because those were her fault oh sorry, it was Tyler's big feet wasn't it. I forgot she is the first dancer ever to have to dance with somebody taller.
Yes we must spare a thought for Dianne it was Tyler's big feet that cost her the semi final and Joes un coordanated mincing about that cost her the glitter ball,
that poor woman 😉

• Haha
Dianne does not know how to make the best of her partners- unlike Katya for example. Clifton was another one who didn’t know how to do that which is why he didn’t win until he had someone who couldn’t lose (because people seem to love Stacey…) it frustrates me and the fact she’s so bloody noticeable with that hair doesn’t help 😂

Dianne does not know how to make the best of her partners- unlike Katya for example. Clifton was another one who didn’t know how to do that which is why he didn’t win until he had someone who couldn’t lose (because people seem to love Stacey…) it frustrates me and the fact she’s so bloody noticeable with that hair doesn’t help 😂
Have you noticed though what a different person she is on the show, she's not ditsy or quirky or funny shes incredibly quiet and composed , she says nothing to the judges and just stands and smiles, katya's funny and cheeky, Karen's quirky and very much herself but Diannes unrecognizable she's almost Nadia like on the show, uber glam cool and calm she puts on a massive act really because that's not the same person we see chaoticly being the daft funny messy one who joe takes the piss out of in the vlogs, shes weirdly quite forgettable on strictly as you say apart from that hair.

Have you noticed though what a different person she is on the show, she's not ditsy or quirky or funny shes incredibly quiet and composed , she says nothing to the judges and just stands and smiles, katya's funny and cheeky, Karen's quirky and very much herself but Diannes unrecognizable she's almost Nadia like on the show, uber glam cool and calm she puts on a massive act really because that's not the same person we see chaoticly being the daft funny messy one who joe takes the piss out of in the vlogs, shes weirdly quite forgettable on strictly as you say apart from that hair.
I did see her personality come through her first two years with Rev. Richard & Joe, the impression I got then was that she was the "fun, bubbly" pro. It seemed to die out when she had the elimination with Dev and she never seemed quite herself on the show after that. The fun side has been pretty much absent for the past three years.

To be fair Karen wasn’t always like that- I’ve watched for a long time and pre-divorce she was quite quiet and almost standoffish? I think Dianne saves her OTT personality because it doesn’t sit well with the judges- for whatever reason they don’t find it authentic

To be fair Karen wasn’t always like that- I’ve watched for a long time and pre-divorce she was quite quiet and almost standoffish? I think Dianne saves her OTT personality because it doesn’t sit well with the judges- for whatever reason they don’t find it authentic
Because it isn't. 🤣

• Haha
I'm surprised no ones mentioned diannes instagram post of the last thing she did before leaving for tour.
I don't know whether it's cute or massively creepy
Making a figure out of pillows and hair extensions with a photo On the face on her side of the bed 🤨
Guarantee it won't stay long

• Sick
Reactions: 4
I'm surprised no ones mentioned diannes instagram post of the last thing she did before leaving for tour.
I don't know whether it's cute or massively creepy
Making a figure out of pillows and hair extensions with a photo On the face on her side of the bed 🤨
Guarantee it won't stay long
Thanks Dianne. Guarantee Eddo has made one and is humping it as we speak.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.