Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jammy

Chatty Member
I'd definitely give props to Alfie over Joe when it comes to adulting all day long, Joe's ambiling along very half arsed with his ditzy wannabe actress girlfriend, doing a bit of drawing, doing a bit gardening, imparting some how to be a youtuber advice onto some clout chasers he manages
To be honest I'd probably respect him more if just went back to roof thatching .
Alfie is just told how to do grown up stuff by his parents, financial advisors and PA's. When he thinks for himself, he ends up with skate ramps rotting in the garden.

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Bol85

VIP Member
To be honest, it’s actually kinda refreshing to see a normal house. It’s dull & not my style but it’s just really normal. It’s not flashy or excessively beige or excessively trendy. Not everyone is obsessed with their houses looking completely Insta worthy. Dianne, for all she irritates the shit outta me with her childish behaviour, I do admire for being unequivocally her weird self. In a world of vein, self obsessed influencers, I’ll give her some kudos on not being a sheep.

They clearly could afford to massively overhaul it but I guess they’ve decided it’s not worth it for whatever reason. Guess we’ll see why at some point this year!

Reactions: 31

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
Joe's mum has been very sick plus there's been some family loss on their side over the past year or 2. As an adult, I'd imagine they've probably had a mature discussion about how important is for them BOTH to spend time with their parents. I know not everyone agrees, but my parents raised me to believe you have a life, your partner has a life and you have one together, perhaps they're similar. Having said that, if Diane really wants to be married and settle down with a baby, then she shouldn't have to sacrifice her dreams waiting around for another Alfie Deyes type, non-committal man child.

PS hurry up and do something interesting Joe so we have something to talk about

Reactions: 29

Bol85

VIP Member
They are clearly fine. Imagine how frustrating it must be to have a billion comments all saying the same thing! I’m behind them on this one, bloody hell. God forbid they should want to spend time with their own families at Christmas! It’d be fine if her family lived in Manchester & his Wiltshire. But it’s even more fine given they are in Aus & she’s sees them like once a year 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Me trying to care about if these two unwashed malnourished adult-children are still together.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Bol85

VIP Member
Well, Diannes vlog literally ends any split rumours. They had their own Christmas Day together on Sunday, swapping prezzies, laughing, looking cute & cuddling together under a blanket watching a film. The next morning, she’s made them breakfast in bed.

Can we all now please go back to regular J&D chat 😩😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
All this talk of Dianne 'working' as though she clocks on for a 12 hour intensive shift in the nhs or is sat on a till for 8hrs straight in Asda is getting a little bit daft now.
Lets try and keep a bit of perspective she doing a tour with a big gang of her best mates and celebs, she's pampered to within an inch whether its professional hairstyling, make up, dressed, tanned food and drink on tap then its on to the stage to do what she loves lap up the applause then back on the party bus for a piss up.

Reactions: 22

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Remember when everybody used to think Joe was punching above his weight with Dianne? Now they're both equally manky, odd and a bit cringe to look at.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

Bol85

VIP Member
I agree she’s very vain but she’s no sheep. And I admire that. She could be beige & boring. She could be dolled up in makeup & designer clothes 24/7. But she chooses to be herself. She might be obsessed with herself but at least it’s unique. I have such rage about beige influencers who post endless selfies of their beige clothes & their beige houses & their boring ass lives of gifted shite 😑

Reactions: 19

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
Looks like a 16 year old chav kicking off because the shopkeeper wouldn't believe he was 18 despite the bumfluff rat moustache and you won't buy him a bottle of White Lightning to drink on the roundabout with his mates.

Screenshot_20230122_093438_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Lilykins

VIP Member
I don’t think the hair is bad. It’s the combo of hair , facial hair, chain and football shirt 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

jackolantern

VIP Member
Yeah I think the Eric thing is reaching. She's not seriously comparing her nephew to a love interest of hers. The skirt/raunchy raunchy thing was grim though but she's thick as two short planks so I'm not even sure she realises half the shit that comes out her mouth.

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Has anyone checked on Alfie? Unless they're moving to the new house on the same street he's going to be devastated

Last edited:
  • Haha

Bol85

VIP Member
I think their plans changed but not because of a break up. It sounded like Diannes parents had planned to come for the final. No way they’d have come all the way for a week & flown back. Presumably, they’d thought they might come for Christmas! I also think Tracey being ill has probably changed Joes plans. Shit happens. I’ve got bloody covid. My husband & kids will be travelling to his family without me on Christmas Day evening 😭

Reactions: 17
From what i've seen Joe and Zoe (although she saves her belittling for certain friends, she'd never try her constant negging with Alf b/c she knows he would leave) got a lot of their humour from their father. There's an underlying nastiness to it, that they think is excused because they laugh while saying it.

Reactions: 17