Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Do you think they have they split up?

• yes

Votes: 219 37.6%
  • no

Votes: 230 39.5%
  • not sure

Votes: 134 23.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread thanks to @Lilykins with the winning title thread. (y) :ROFLMAO: So update for anyone who cares..

Dianne is off to OZ but Joe isn't going with her he's pulled the short straw and is having Christmas dinner at Zoe's.:oops:
Joe has finally had a haircut but he still looks a scruff.
Dianne hair also looks a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Joe's mum has been very sick plus there's been some family loss on their side over the past year or 2. As an adult, I'd imagine they've probably had a mature discussion about how important is for them BOTH to spend time with their parents. I know not everyone agrees, but my parents raised me to believe you have a life, your partner has a life and you have one together, perhaps they're similar. Having said that, if Diane really wants to be married and settle down with a baby, then she shouldn't have to sacrifice her dreams waiting around for another Alfie Deyes type, non-committal man child.

PS hurry up and do something interesting Joe so we have something to talk about

Reactions: 29
Thanks for the thread and Lilykins for the title 👏
Not much to add, they haven't been posting each other as much and this has led some people to question if they have split.
Dianne went off to Oz and Joe has stayed home for Christmas, and this has led even more people to question if they have split. Now their strange followers are in Dianne's comments acting like they will just die without any Christmassy coupley 'content' from them. And people say Tattle are weirdly obsessed with them 😉

That's about it. Merry Christmas 🎄😁

Reactions: 7
Just to add that the people who seem to be asking if they have broken up in Dianne's comments seem to be middle aged women who probably dont follow her on youtube and see the vlogs where she talks about him, wears his clothes etc. Also probably don't see the comments left by Joe's mum and nan or when Joe mentions Dianne on other peoples streams.

You can say the same can be applied to some people on here as well ;)

Merry Christmas
🎅

Reactions: 4
The comments on her Insta on the plane 😳 Christ, no wonder they don’t post about each other anymore. This post from Tracey though.. I mean, surely she wouldn’t post this publicly online if they’d split? I know my parents kept in touch with my ex & his family for a bit after we split but privately and without me knowing until a couple years later when it came up in convo! If I’d have known at the time, I wouldn’t have been that happy about it..

Attachments

Reactions: 11
That’s a lovely comment from Tracey!

chuffed my suggestion made the thread title, but credit should also go to the poster who came up with the first bit And I piggy backed On it! Lol! So thank you!

Reactions: 9
The so called odd behaviour only started when Tracey was poorly and Dianne took her annual elimination hiatus. Then they both seemed to be busy cramming in as many work things as possible especially Dianne cramming in as many meetings and other bits as possible between rehearsals/Xmas special filming before flying off for the holidays.
I don’t think she’s gone to Oz alone to consider the future of their relationship. I don’t think that many of their friends are married (only amy and Karen are married in the current pro line up) so it’s not like she’s the only un married/engaged one. Andrew and Mel don’t seem in any rush to wed either so they’re not going to weddings regularly.
But I think one major thing that’s maybe holding them back is that their wedding is an international operation. One side is going to have to travel internationally and they both have friends across globe. Regardless of how much money they have it’s going to take far more planning than just the odd auntie coming from Scotland to Yorkshire. But I can also see them trying for a baby before a wedding not because they want their kids at the wedding just from a practical POV.

Reactions: 11
I think they have just run their course and their families are being polite and supportive. Her solo trip to Shrangri-La was strange. I'd expect an announcement at the end of the year about new starts. Says me who had Joe proposing at sunset on the beach on their last trip to Australia..😠

Reactions: 8
I think they have just run their course and their families are being polite and supportive. Her solo trip to Shrangri-La was strange. I'd expect an announcement at the end of the year about new starts. Says me who had Joe proposing at sunset on the beach on their last trip to Australia..😠
She was gifted the stay and Joe's hometown friend's were visiting their house for their annual xmas dinner; wouldn't that be the perfect time to go?

She also did a solo trip at a retreat place last year as well.

Reactions: 6
The comments on her Insta on the plane 😳 Christ, no wonder they don’t post about each other anymore. This post from Tracey though.. I mean, surely she wouldn’t post this publicly online if they’d split? I know my parents kept in touch with my ex & his family for a bit after we split but privately and without me knowing until a couple years later when it came up in convo! If I’d have known at the time, I wouldn’t have been that happy about it..
I play a trivia game online where during the first few months of the pandemic, the host would sometimes have his wife on with him. People would get crazy, and weird, and rude, saying she talked like a robot and claiming that he must've kidnapped her or was holding her prisoner. She tried to joke about the robot comments, but then stopped appearing at all, and has never gone back. Her husband never mentions her anymore either. And people still mention her and obsess over her. Sad.

If Joe and Dianne split up, I'm not going to pretend I'm surprised, but if they are still together, the smartest thing they can do is keep posting less content about each other and weed out the psychos.

Anyway, just popping on here again to wish everybody a happy holiday. And to say kudos to Dianne for making it through half of the dullest Strictly series ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she was hoping herself and Tyler would get further as her parents were going to come to the final. I would imagine that she had built herself up to see them and decided to go as she missed them. Joe’s Mum has been very poorly in and out of hospital so it makes sense that he would stay here.

Reactions: 6
Well Joe is in Dianne's most recently uploaded vlog :ROFLMAO:

So to all the split advocates:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly this thread would be dead and dry if it weren’t for split speculation. I never thought they had split up but the convo on here has actually been lively for once!

Reactions: 12
I think their plans changed but not because of a break up. It sounded like Diannes parents had planned to come for the final. No way they’d have come all the way for a week & flown back. Presumably, they’d thought they might come for Christmas! I also think Tracey being ill has probably changed Joes plans. tit happens. I’ve got bloody covid. My husband & kids will be travelling to his family without me on Christmas Day evening 😭

Reactions: 17
The friendliest exes ever on Dianne's latest vlog🤭 Even cuddling under a blanket.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If they have split I think part of it will be to do with the fact Diane wants to spend more time or move back to Aus

Reactions: 2
@Bol85 Are you sure you and your husband aren't divorcing? Apparently thats what happens when you don't spend Christmas together?? 🤭 Hope your feeling okay!!!

@Lollyy You maybe best scrolling up at a bit pal ;)

Reactions: 2
@Bol85 Are you sure you and your husband aren't divorcing? Apparently thats what happens when you don't spend Christmas together?? 🤭 Hope your feeling okay!!!

@Lollyy You maybe best scrolling up at a bit pal ;)
I just skim read the thread and adding my opinion to the gossip site!

Reactions: 4
@Lollyy Thought that might have been the case. Just letting you know in case you missed the previous posts about them commenting and liking each other SM posts as well as Dianne including Joe in her vlog she uploaded earlier this evening from a couple of days ago.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.