Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Dad adores her and seems quite simple doesn't he, she plays up to being a toddler with him so guess its just her thing.
Dianne's latest of the first few weeks of strictly training with Joe. He looks about 13, she must have just seem the £££. And that was probably the last time she saw them too.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone know if Dianne's Dad has additional needs? I find his messages (which are obviously so totally necessary to share 🙄) so strange to send to your adult daughter
I’m glad we all agree… I struggle reading them because they’re so cringe and there’s never any grammar.

Reactions: 3
The actual rambling of him trying to explain what he does !
He can barely understand it himself but the upshot was that he'd of been quicker just to say 'me and another guy sit a room and hope if we throw enough tit around something may stick' .
(Also loved the end of the vlog filming from the privacy of inside their bed after we all got lectured to over here at Christmas by the sheep saying that we need to understand they are now in a private off camera relationship)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The actual rambling of him trying to explain what he does !
He can barely understand it himself but the upshot was that he'd of been quicker just to say 'me and another guy sit a room and hope if we throw enough tit around something may stick' .
(Also loved the end of the vlog filming from the privacy of inside their bed after we all got lectured to over here at Christmas by the sheep saying that we need to understand they are now in a private off camera relationship)
The privilege from which he speaks is staggering - they do duck all, don't even know what they're doing but simply because they have money they make enough to get buy. What a load of bollocks, honestly!

Rather hoping the sheep have gone out to pasture now tbh 🤣

• Heart
Getting lessons from Harry and Meghan about privacy a few months ago here weren't we.

I don't watch any of their vlogs, I'm just waiting on the break up and Dianne to move on, wash her hands more and live her best life.
Joe will enter his living in the shed in Zoe's back garden era and everyone will be glowing.

• Haha
Has Dianne had her lips done again or is she just pouting really hard in her latest reel? She looks like Zoolander 😆

• Haha
Do we think they will break up?
Considering one of diannes recent tiktoks was discussing whether the filter she was using is what their future children specifically daughter will look like I'm going to go with no.

She seemed to think the filter was a similar mix of both herself and joe

I wonder how much of that horror show of a cake Dianne made got eaten at the lunch Zoe hosted. It probably pained Zoe to include it in her pictures 😂

Reactions: 10
I wonder how much of that horror show of a cake Dianne made got eaten at the lunch Zoe hosted. It probably pained Zoe to include it in her pictures 😂
Hahaha when Zoe put Amanda, Tracey and Dianne baked I knew instantly which one Dianne made 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering one of diannes recent tiktoks was discussing whether the filter she was using is what their future children specifically daughter will look like I'm going to go with no.

She seemed to think the filter was a similar mix of both herself and joe
Tbf, I speculated about future children with several exes. Thinking about having children doesn't mean you'll stay together.

They might stay together, of course, but I wouldn't take speculation as an indication that they will. But if they do, I hope to god they both sort out their very apparent issues before bringing a child into it. You can see Dianne already is controlling Joe's diet with her ED, she will do this to children too and as somebody who's been there, growing up noticing that mum doesn't eat is very damaging.

Last edited:
I’d imagine Dianne is very much at an age where she’s thinking about kids. She’s what 31? which isn’t that young in terms of having kids & her friends, family & similarly aged colleagues either have or are starting to have children. Even Neil Jones is having a baby with his girlfriend of about 2 weeks 😂 I appreciate it’s a lot easier for the male dancers to have kids & continue their career though! Eating disorders/low calorie diets can cause havoc with your fertility though..

Reactions: 5
I’d imagine Dianne is very much at an age where she’s thinking about kids. She’s what 31? which isn’t that young in terms of having kids & her friends, family & similarly aged colleagues either have or are starting to have children. Even Neil Jones is having a baby with his girlfriend of about 2 weeks 😂 I appreciate it’s a lot easier for the male dancers to have kids & continue their career though! Eating disorders/low calorie diets can cause havoc with your fertility though..
Would you believe shes almost 34 beginning of May 🤔

• Wow
Joe Sugg is a guy that thinks he's fine
And is also known as a sad bastard
Always talking about what he wants
Looks as fake as Zoe's tits

So no, I don't want Joe Sugg
A Sugg is a type that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side of his chippy van ride trying to be a vlogger at me......

He has a car but Di's walking oh yes son she's exercising, you live at home with your millions oh yes son but she's exercising he has assured her that he don't show love oh yes son but she's exercising ....wanna family but she's on strictly oh no I don't want no oh no Joe Sugg do di de do 🎶

God I've been bored shitless at work today 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Joe Sugg is a guy that thinks he's fine
And is also known as a sad bastard
Always talking about what he wants
Looks as fake as Zoe's tits

So no, I don't want Joe Sugg
A Sugg is a type that can't get no love from me
Hanging out the passenger side of his chippy van ride trying to be a vlogger at me......

He has a car but Di's walking oh yes son she's exercising, you live at home with your millions oh yes son but she's exercising he has assured her that he don't show love oh yes son but she's exercising ....wanna family but she's on strictly oh no I don't want no oh no Joe Sugg do di de do 🎶

God I've been bored shitless at work today 😂
I'm tittering at "I don't want Joe Sugg" and I will no longer hear it any other way.
---
Don't give up the day glo- I mean day job, hun. Man, she's tit.

Screenshot_20230411_205712_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Now credit where credit's due, at least Tanya wasn't even trying.
Oh she was, though. She paid an acting coach that worked with actual talented actors. She thought she was going to be at the BAFTAs within a year. It was very cringe.

I don't follow Dianne as closely, has she made similarly deluded comments?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.