Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont think Joe will be doing the ITT presenting job because he’s said before he doesn’t like live presenting. Could see Dianne doing it if she’s not doing strictly this year because she seems to like presenting and being in the spotlight. Joe is very introverted when you think about it. Explains why he set up a production company and isn’t pursuing a career in front of the camera. I do wonder though if joes going to be doing any acting in the future. Looks like he’s given up on it like most of the things he starts and tries. His production company has been backed by the BBC but looks like it’s going to be a fail because Joe is behind it and he’s going to give up and get distracted like he always does. He has always never put his effort into 1 thing it seems
I think it's an open secret that It takes two is filmed as live but recorded slightly earlier on in the day that it goes out, I could see him in a co presenting role and I bet on the down low they will get him in for some screen tests I can't see him not trying if offered but ultimately though I think the job will go to Gethin Jones he's stood in as presenter before .

Reactions: 4
I think it's an open secret that It takes two is filmed as live but recorded slightly earlier on in the day that it goes out, I could see him in a co presenting role and I bet on the down low they will get him in for some screen tests I can't see him not trying if offered but ultimately though I think the job will go to Gethin Jones he's stood in as presenter before .
Also I guess Gethin has ample presenting experience and just seems a much more appropriate choice than Slugg.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Both Joe & Janette would be examples of people consistently promoted well above their station so I sincerely hope ITT does not go for him. It would be an insult for it to be those two after actual presenters Rylan, Zoe & Claudia all did such a good job with it.

The absolute best case scenario is that it's boring and a bit awkward (since Joe lacks the necessary charisma). That's assuming he can present. If he can't, then it would be an out and out disaster.

It would also guarantee Dianne a pro slot for life regardless of how many Week 4 exits she has and would keep his godawful fanbase clogging up Digital Spy and SCD's social media.

Mega no from me.

Reactions: 7
What! I never knew this. Not that it affects the show but genuinely didn’t know. Ha
I don't know if it's recorded earlier on the day it goes out. The only reason I say that is from Tyler's insta stories last year it definitely seemed like he sometimes had to leave his radio show early to rush to ITT, if it hadn't been for that I would definitely think they could be recorded earlier in the day. Some of the episodes are recorded the day before they are aired though.

What! I never knew this. Not that it affects the show but genuinely didn’t know. Ha
Yeah as far as I can remember they film the tuesday show on the monday but the monday show is live and same for wednesday/thursday (days may not be 100% accurate but its the same idea)

I don't know if it's recorded earlier on the day it goes out. The only reason I say that is from Tyler's insta stories last year it definitely seemed like he sometimes had to leave his radio show early to rush to ITT, if it hadn't been for that I would definitely think they could be recorded earlier in the day. Some of the episodes are recorded the day before they are aired though.
I think historically Monday was live and the Tuesday show recorded straight after and the same for Wednesday, Thursday with Friday being live. (Which makes sense really because early series you have things like Choreography Corner split over the 2 days). Whether it’s the same now, not sure but the announcement at the beginning always says ’live’ or nothing so you can tell.

Reactions: 3
Fake tan almost certainly. She’s back rehearsing/dancing again, imagine she’s getting back into the dancing world fake tan zone!

That clip in fringe is bloody horrific. As are her clothes.
She's so unattractive to me, I can't understand why she makes herself look so tacky and it's always so sloppily done like a preteen playing with makeup and hair.

As for the cat's bum pout... didn't we all leave that in 2010 along with the cherry red hair 🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She looks absolutely rough.

And whatever that story was..
There's a good ten years on her actual age. Still, it's a bit of a reach to expect her to know what moisturiser is when she doesn't appear to know what soap is.

As for telling everybody she's just taken a dump, cheers for that Dianne. Riveting content.

Reactions: 8
There's a good ten years on her actual age. Still, it's a bit of a reach to expect her to know what moisturiser is when she doesn't appear to know what soap is.

As for telling everybody she's just taken a dump, cheers for that Dianne. Riveting content.
What made her think thats something people desperately needed to know?

Maybe keep the toilet talk to a minimum especially when it's that embarrassing 😳 🤔

Reactions: 4
So Dianne is back to Strictly this year. I guess it will be business as usual with her going out earlier than expected.

I wonder if Joe will be back on podcast duties? He really doesn't want to let this be her thing and is desperate to cling on.

Reactions: 6
So Dianne is back to Strictly this year. I guess it will be business as usual with her going out earlier than expected.

I wonder if Joe will be back on podcast duties? He really doesn't want to let this be her thing and is desperate to cling on.
Mind you, I'd rather him be on the podcast which nobody seems to listen to than have his awkward face at the forefront presenting ITT.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.