Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean to be fair at least she isn’t photoshopping herself

Reactions: 10
I mean to be fair at least she isn’t photoshopping herself
She doesn't as a rule but Joe is forever filtering and photo shopping himself but because he's a man we assume they don't do it but he really does and he eye fucks himself in pictures 🤢

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't have led with that photo, it's not very flattering. You're not going to go to hell for pointing that out on Tattle of all places 😆
They both eye duck themselves in photos, they're well suited in that regard, very 'I love me, who do you love?' vibes from them when they pout into the camera. I don't know why they do it when more natural smiling photos like this one are so much nicer.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I'm not on this thread often nor do I follow Dianne regularly, so it was a shock to see that photo. She looks unwell. Sure doesn't seem she's recovered from her ED.

Reactions: 7
I mean in dianes vlog that clips from her "book launch" feel sooo cringe 😬 like 10 people in room and then the tiny cake 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean in dianes vlog that clips from her "book launch" feel sooo cringe 😬 like 10 people in room and then the tiny cake 🙄
Yeah I don’t get what it was supposed to be. They invited some Z list micro influencers, she taught them some jive and they had some tit snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I mean Joe is an Ick, I feel like they don’t suit. Also I wonder if her losing weight is because Joe is so slim, must be a little weird being bigger than your male partner

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don’t get what it was supposed to be. They invited some Z list micro influencers, she taught them some jive and they had some tit snacks.
And poor sod in wheelchair tried join in. Awkward.

Does anyone know if Dianne's Dad has additional needs? I find his messages (which are obviously so totally necessary to share 🙄) so strange to send to your adult daughter

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know if Dianne's Dad has additional needs? I find his messages (which are obviously so totally necessary to share 🙄) so strange to send to your adult daughter
I find the messages so weird and OTT for a woman in her 30s… maybe that’s just me. Why message her on Instagram too?! Surely he has her number? I don’t think he has needs but he defo isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed imo.

Reactions: 6
I find the messages so weird and OTT for a woman in her 30s… maybe that’s just me. Why message her on Instagram too?! Surely he has her number? I don’t think he has needs but he defo isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed imo.
At least we know where she gets it from!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, I also find them really creepy. He talks like she's 5 and even then it would be a bit ick.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.