Joe Sugg #12 Have they split or are they engaged? dare to ask as you might enrage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, they are all desperate to win aren’t they. Gio & Kev we’re horrendous until they won. Then couldn’t be arsed. I feel like men get away with expressing wanting to win something. A woman does it and she’s ‘being desperate’. I mean, she does come across as desperate to win but no worse than most of the men do.

Reactions: 11
I mean, they are all desperate to win aren’t they. Gio & Kev we’re horrendous until they won. Then couldn’t be arsed. I feel like men get away with expressing wanting to win something. A woman does it and she’s ‘being desperate’. I mean, she does come across as desperate to win but no worse than most of the men do.
I agree it's not limited to her, but this isn't their thread, is it? And you've literally said she does come across as desperate.

It's not a gender thing, it's just that this is not the Strictly thread and we're talking about Desperate Di here. She does have Kevin vibes tbf, that's a good male comparison.

Reactions: 8
God I HATED kev and his desperation so really not a man/woman thing as I actually prefer Dianne to bloody Kevin clifton.
---
I agree it's not limited to her, but this isn't their thread, is it? And you've literally said she does come across as desperate.

It's not a gender thing, it's just that this is not the Strictly thread and we're talking about Desperate Di here. She does have Kevin vibes tbf, that's a good male comparison.
Thank you filly, you’re one of my fave tattlers of all time.

• Heart
That red hair is so ageing. When Diane took a break from it she looked so much younger and healthier. But she needs it now to stand out, it's part of her personality.

I find her so cringe. I think in the beginning Joe found her embarrassing, but he knew looks-wise he'd never get another solid 7 like Diane. In one of her first appearances in Joe's vlogs she said in a sad way "who'd marry me?" and it was SO desperate and childish. And showed what a bad actor she is, she'd be another Tanya Burr for sure if she tried to do it professionally.

Sounds harsh but I can't see dianne ever winning strictly she hasn't come close since joe was on there
For one reason or another, she's had all sorts of partners but nothing seems to work.
In the next few years she should maybe start thinking about her family life or perhaps try and figure out what's not working 🤔
Is she really happy with the same upsets every year?

Reactions: 10
Sounds harsh but I can't see dianne ever winning strictly she hasn't come close since joe was on there
For one reason or another, she's had all sorts of partners but nothing seems to work.
In the next few years she should maybe start thinking about her family life or perhaps try and figure out what's not working 🤔
Is she really happy with the same upsets every year?
I honestly don't think she's a good enough dancer, choreographer or teacher to win. Also her history of being voted off proves that people don't really invest in her partnerships (bar youtube and nans' favourite Slugg who definitely was not winning on the merit of his "rod-up-the-arse while Dianne wafts around him" dancing)

Reactions: 11
What will be interesting to see is that given the BBC heavily pushed her in the marketing for the show and up to week 4 last year, will they do the same or let her flop this time around?

Reactions: 3
What will be interesting to see is that given the BBC heavily pushed her in the marketing for the show and up to week 4 last year, will they do the same or let her flop this time around?
They wanted her to make it past Week 4 to avoid that happening for four years in a row. Now she's had a bit of a longer run, I doubt they are as bothered. After not taking Tyler far enough, she shouldn't get another contender but equally if she gets a duffer, then she'll be out around Week 4 again. Lose-lose situation so I'm surprised neither she nor the BBC have called time.

Reactions: 5
They wanted her to make it past Week 4 to avoid that happening for four years in a row. Now she's had a bit of a longer run, I doubt they are as bothered. After not taking Tyler far enough, she shouldn't get another contender but equally if she gets a duffer, then she'll be out around Week 4 again. Lose-lose situation so I'm surprised neither she nor the BBC have called time.
I think this what makes her look desperate - she's just not good enough, so acting like she's in with a chance for the glitterball is nothing but embarrassing.

Reactions: 6
It’s also acting like she somehow is owed or deserves winning…. I get wanting to win of course, who wouldn’t, but acting like you’re the rightful winner is cringe.

The way I see it everyone is in with a chance in the beginning but as it moves forward it becomes a personal competition between the pros with contestants left behind struggling to keep up.

If anything I'd like her to win the pro challenge this year or next that's something she's always just pipped to the post on but always has a good chance to win.
Perhaps make that your goal dianne and keep the main comp focused on the celebs abilities.

Reactions: 3
No pro is owed a win and there are too many pros and not enough series for it to happen with everyone.

In an ideal world, every pro should get at least one final in their tenure but Dianne has already had one and I'd rather prioritise those who can choreograph well and those who haven't yet had their chance.

No pro is owed a win and there are too many pros and not enough series for it to happen with everyone.

In an ideal world, every pro should get at least one final in their tenure but Dianne has already had one and I'd rather prioritise those who can choreograph well and those who haven't yet had their chance.
To be fair, most pro’s haven’t won … and when the likes of Erin, Natalie, Vincent and Ian have never had their name on a trophy then nobody has the right to complain!

Reactions: 6
I don't know what kind of partner Dianne could win with. She hasn't had a ringer yet, but they tend not to win anyway, and she's had a series of journey or potential journey contestants of the type who usually do very well, and she hasn't won with any of them either 🤷‍♀️

Also, off topic, but why does every pervy man in Dianne's Instagram comments look like this? :unsure:😆

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don't know what kind of partner Dianne could win with. She hasn't had a ringer yet, but they tend not to win anyway, and she's had a series of journey or potential journey contestants of the type who usually do very well, and she hasn't won with any of them either 🤷‍♀️
I'd heard somewhere that Tyler had a little bit of dance experience and it would make sense because he seemed the most natural of her partners despite not really improving.

As much as her fans complain about her getting young reserved guys with no dance experience, they are actually the ones who often do well with the public vote, quite a few of them have won. Just that they had pros who maximised their talent. I firmly believe that Dianne would not have won with Hamza last year, nor Joe McFadden a few years before. Those two may have been popular and good dancers but weren't any better than Tyler and definitely were helped by their respective pros Jowita & Katya.

Also, off topic, but why does every pervy man in Dianne's Instagram comments look like this? :unsure:😆
Well one things for sure no way on this planet would Hamza of won the show if he'd of been partnered with Dianne and by the same logic Tyler in the hands of Jowita would of been a piece of piss train and total shoe in to breeze through to the final for her.
Dianne's choreo is dated and stale Jowitas win proved it for me .

• Heart
FWIW, Tyler was always unlikely to win due to being an unknown before the show but he should have outlasted Ellie Taylor & Kym Marsh. And I don't see any reason why he couldn't have outlasted Molly either, she scraped into the final by the skin of her teeth.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.