Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thank god Billy didn’t get stuck with her kid! I do wonder about Mark, he’s 36/37? & I’m sure all his mates that Jodie won’t let him see must be getting married & having kids while he’s leaching off & 45yo narcissistic who can’t put anyone else’s needs before herself

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So a couple of things did a emu die ???? And also do we know why TLC dropped her ??
Yes an emu died. It wouldn't surprise me if it was the new one trying to escape "swamp life." They didn't even notice the poor thing was missing or dead.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise the age gap between her and billy was that big! 😳 where on earth did they meet each other????

Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise the age gap between her and billy was that big! 😳 where on earth did they meet each other????
She met him backstage at the Elvis tribute (or similar) show he was in.

The big reveal was an Instagram post of them in bed together 🙂🙃

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
1709007477191.png

Guys this is AMAZING news. We have been nominated to be part of the Mudcontrol charity campaign. It means you guys, our followers can buy us mud slabs for the winter for the animals at a discounted rate!!!! We are desperate for these slabs!!!!! They’re only £7.80 a slab and we are BEGGING you to help us!!!! These slabs will mean come the winter when everywhere is full of mud, the animals will have hard standings with NO mud!!!! This is so important to us!!!! If you can spare £7.80 then please please please buy us a slab from Mud Control!!!!

Go to www.mudcontrol.co.uk/product-page/fripps-farm

OR go to www.mudcontrol.co.uk - then click the menu button and go to “charity” then click on “Fripps Farm”
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png

We can’t stress enough how much we need these slabs. Thank you so much x x x

All this begging and do they get used do they f**k....All piled up just sitting there....Just goes to show how much she really cares about them poor animals....Why has she not used them?....Not like she don't get help on the freak show she calls a "Farm"

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2782697
Guys this is AMAZING news. We have been nominated to be part of the Mudcontrol charity campaign. It means you guys, our followers can buy us mud slabs for the winter for the animals at a discounted rate!!!! We are desperate for these slabs!!!!! They’re only £7.80 a slab and we are BEGGING you to help us!!!! These slabs will mean come the winter when everywhere is full of mud, the animals will have hard standings with NO mud!!!! This is so important to us!!!! If you can spare £7.80 then please please please buy us a slab from Mud Control!!!!

Go to www.mudcontrol.co.uk/product-page/fripps-farm

OR go to www.mudcontrol.co.uk - then click the menu button and go to “charity” then click on “Fripps Farm” View attachment 2782700View attachment 2782701View attachment 2782702View attachment 2782703View attachment 2782704View attachment 2782705

We can’t stress enough how much we need these slabs. Thank you so much x x x

All this begging and do they get used do they f**k....All piled up just sitting there....Just goes to show how much she really cares about them poor animals....Why has she not used them?....Not like she don't get help on the freak show she calls a "Farm"

Someone mentioned the mats the other day and she claimed she wanted to see how the winter would go before preparing for the next winter Someone else said, yes, but you said you were in dire need ( as we can see from your post above) and they are still sitting there, cue loads of people jumping on the person trying to sort the tit from the truth.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
1709020643206.png

My new diner floor being fitted today. And I am lucky enough to have been given this amazing vinyl by Best4Flooring !!! I chose the vintage look one as it has a marbled effect and is perfect for a 1950s style diner !!! Fitting if for me is the wonderful SK Flooring And Carpets who offered his time for free for me as he knows I don’t have any money due to it all going on the animals !! Sam the fitter is utterly amazing and has taught me so much about carpet, underlay and vinyl. Who knew there was so much to it. You can’t just go out and pick a carpet you like as it won’t last!! More to come on that subject but it’s been an amazing learning curve for me. Sam from SK Flooring and Carpets is wonderful so if any Essex people need any kind of flooring please use him!! Also Best4Flooring are amazing too!! They got the vinyl to me so quickly even though I needed a giant size and two rolls of it. Plus they have the nicest selection on their website. I couldn’t stop scrolling. So many amazing designs to choose from! Thank you both companies for being so kind and generous !!! You are wonderful
1f970.png
1f970.png
1f970.png
1f970.png
1f970.png
1f64c_1f3fc.png

This was posted last June......Not even a year old her Dirty Dingy Diner....Look at the state of it now what a mess.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She was looking for new skull decorations and luckily for her Billy had some authentic ones knocking about.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2781312
Meoooooooowwwww 😂
---
Saw this on google

Does Jodie Marsh want kids?

FORMER glamour model Jodie Marsh has publicly declared having children is "selfish" - and she won't ever be a mum as she has bigger fish to fry. The 38-year-old has previously revealed she wanted to start a family of her own, but it seems that her failed marriage to James Placido has changed her perspective.27 Apr 2017

So one minute she wanted them then she didn't.

More like she is selfish because kids would take up too much of her time and interfere with her lifestyle.

No-one probably wanted kids with her anyway too wrapped up in herself to care for another human being.

Can't even look after the animals or her house so i guess that is a good thing.
that’s usually what people who can’t have children who desperately want them say…

i’m a mum and i’m definitely not selfish.. those crotch goblins (sorry boys/girls) get everything in life but not in a parge and marge way

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

This made me angry watching this.

Sitting there letting that poor cat that she butchered with the shaving clippers groom her.

Pretty sad that she can't even do that for the poor cats....Grooming is part of taking care of an animal but she is too lazy and bone idle and prefers to go and get botox with old nancy boy.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.