Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Jodies animals come and go...But she will always be a filthy Ho!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I thought this was parge with that young filter on. it's that Fowler person

1709107027001.png

1709107182364.png

1709107225593.png

No difference except it's a lot easier to hide abuse, death and neglect when you have 100s of animals and only film yourself with those who you are close to saying "I love you" over and over while kissing them and never mention those who died.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It would be amazing if some of the tea spillers and lurkers who can't get on tattle, sent PETA evidence like photos or videos that would really help I would imagine 🤞
I am sure that would be very helpful.
---
I thought this was parge with that young filter on. it's that Fowler person

View attachment 2784735

View attachment 2784737

View attachment 2784738

No difference except it's a lot easier to hide abuse, death and neglect when you have 100s of animals and only film yourself with those who you are close to saying "I love you" over and over while kissing them and never mention those who died.
Sadly heaven is where a lot of those poor animals and ending up.
Animals at Fripp's with hoof or paw, sadly waiting to be knocking on heaven's door.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Just to show you guys this is our current balance we need to pay to the vets : £9580.84
This is for all the deer, foxes, Maximus, Frankie, multiple castrations of ponies, donkeys, cats, goats, alpaca and more. It’s for Buddy the cow and all our muntjac to be microchipped (we have to do it by law) etc. We literally have £5000 in the bank and we desperately need your help. We also have a £1000 bill at Hornsea animal feeds. Please please help us
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
even if you can only afford £1 - imagine if 10,000 of our followers gave just £1 - please don’t think that £1 doesn’t make a difference. It does!!!!
There are so many ways to help on the “get involved” page on www.frippsfarm.co.uk and you can also call Hornsea directly (their number is also on our website) and pay some money towards that bill for us. Please please please help us
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f64f_1f3fc.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png
1f60d.png

1709114528225.png

In other words more beauty treatments for her are needed......We can all print up a fake invoice you ebegger🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just to show you guys this is our current balance we need to pay to the vets : £9580.84
This is for all the deer, foxes, Maximus, Frankie, multiple castrations of ponies, donkeys, cats, goats, alpaca and more. It’s for Buddy the cow and all our muntjac to be microchipped (we have to do it by law) etc. We literally have £5000 in the bank and we desperately need your help. We also have a £1000 bill at Hornsea animal feeds. Please please help us View attachment 2784852View attachment 2784853View attachment 2784854View attachment 2784855 even if you can only afford £1 - imagine if 10,000 of our followers gave just £1 - please don’t think that £1 doesn’t make a difference. It does!!!!
There are so many ways to help on the “get involved” page on www.frippsfarm.co.uk and you can also call Hornsea directly (their number is also on our website) and pay some money towards that bill for us. Please please please help us View attachment 2784856View attachment 2784857View attachment 2784858View attachment 2784859View attachment 2784860View attachment 2784861View attachment 2784862View attachment 2784863View attachment 2784864View attachment 2784865

View attachment 2784850

In other words more beauty treatments for her are needed......We can all print up a fake invoice you ebegger🙄
That is actually an invoice from House and Jackson, they are my vets too - those invoices are unfortunately very familiar.
I also pay my own invoices, don’t beg online for money for Botox, I mean money to pay my vets bills.

I’m in no way defending her btw, literally just to say that’s legit a vet bill from H&J.

Reactions: 17
That is actually an invoice from House and Jackson, they are my vets too - those invoices are unfortunately very familiar.
I also pay my own invoices, don’t beg online for money for Botox, I mean money to pay my vets bills.

I’m in no way defending her btw, literally just to say that’s legit a vet bill from H&J.

Wish we could see the breakdown of what its all for.

Reactions: 14
Thing that’s infuriating about that invoice is the late charges are more than the original costs!! What a waste of money. Jodie should have paid the bill when due then recouped through donations. What’s a ridiculous waste of supporters money!
---
Actually I might be reading it wrong and it’s two charges one of which is very overdue. Still she clearly has the money to pay businesses on time so should do that. The vets isn’t a charity

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She has a new video out and surprise surprise they are moving the mud mats to lay them down.

Also at the begining that Nicky throwing a fake deer into a skip saying "It's dead that's how we deal with that"

Is that what they do to real animals that unfortunately die.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Thing that’s infuriating about that invoice is the late charges are more than the original costs!! What a waste of money. Jodie should have paid the bill when due then recouped through donations. What’s a ridiculous waste of supporters money!
---
Actually I might be reading it wrong and it’s two charges one of which is very overdue. Still she clearly has the money to pay businesses on time so should do that. The vets isn’t a charity
It is indeed a breakdown of at least two invoices; £3,800 recently, and £5,700 from over 91 days ago. As much as the vets are probably happy to get regular work from her, I doubt that they are too happy about the late payment. Maybe she's used the word" need" because they are now demanding that she cough up pronto. Police have been informed, etc :rolleyes:

Reactions: 13
Remember when she used to make Billy wear her dad's clothes from the 70's?

Weird witch.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
That hay shed that was built is tiny
I thought that at the time.

Watching the new Flilthy I enjoy watching it when Jodie isn't in it. I like Jack still, but not Steph, only because rather than keeping quiet when people question Jodie or Fripps she defends everything. I've not seen Jack do that, anyone else? If you can't tell the truth for whatever reason, don't attack those who know the truth and wont keep quiet.

Why do they buy the fresh food in such small quantities? Surely they would get a lot more for the money if they made a deal with greengrocers/butchers etc who travel most mornings into London to the huge markets to sell in the local markets?

Reactions: 9
Remember when she used to make Billy wear her dad's clothes from the 70's?

Weird witch.
*fighting the urge*

*really struggling with this*

*just don't type it*

Yeah well remember when Billy used to make her wear a body bag???

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Jodie likes to flash her neighbours in the presence of her father and has sex with men who look like him too, but her neighbours are the weirdos? Oh Jodie! You're a therapists dream! But no-one elses dream because you're a fat, smelly cow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.