Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Except for the animals who are not comfortable with her. Do you keep your eyes closed for those videos?

Wasn't the devil an angel?

1708936241883.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
that’s because she bins off the animals that dislike her. we only saw Zilla when she arrived & when she was about to die, she never posts with the llamas, never showed herself with the emu mum & once dad started getting bolshy with her he’s suddenly never shown again, the genet obviously and any other animals I’ve forgotten because she never shows them

Reactions: 17
I reckon this is what's happened. By her own admission the neighbours had already reported her for harassment and although indecent exposure is an offence by itself, in this instance I think the police would view it as also part of her harassment of the neighbours. I reckon she's definitely been told to zip it at the very least (and keep her body parts to herself), if not issued with a caution. That won't look good if she unleashes any further rants. Maybe that's what all the postings on FB were about, look at me I'm THE Jodie Marsh, body building champion of America, biker chick extraordinaire and friend to the stars. Being told she could be charged with harassment AND as a sex offender must have taken the wind out of her sails a bit and annoyed her so she's bigging herself up to the world to fish for compliments to make herself feel better.

She has a record for harrassment from a couple of years ago, which she seems to have forgotten about. Anyway she is never wrong and the police are like, total VJBs to her. :) Ms Private-School-Massive-IQ-Could-Have-Been-A-Lawyah is developing quite the rap sheet!
---
that’s because she bins off the animals that dislike her. we only saw Zilla when she arrived & when she was about to die, she never posts with the llamas, never showed herself with the emu mum & once dad started getting bolshy with her he’s suddenly never shown again, the genet obviously and any other animals I’ve forgotten because she never shows them
I was surprised that she let Parge take one of her personal pet Mexicans (feck it, I can't spell chihuahahahahahah) in that last Filthy video. It is one thing rehoming a dog you've taken in through work, but that was a personal pet. She really can't be arsed looking after those little yapper dogs.

Reactions: 13
She wouldn't have such huge vet bills if her animals were living in a healthy environment. Livestock farmers generally check their stock twice a day. I went out the other day and got a cast sheep up. It's what you do for animals. At Fripp's no one notices a goat stuck in the fence or a dead emu. The whole set up is appalling and very shoddy.
---

A nice small holding in Wales even, but she would be a nobody there, so she stays in Essex because that's more important to her.
Ah now, we don't want her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chihuahua 😂 best dogs evahhh as it goes but they don't tolerate fools so that's why I'm sure.
As for old baffled commenter, not sure submissive and relaxed go together, one is pleasant the other borne from fear you cock.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's such a classic boomer lol. He has two Instagram accounts (probably forgot the password to the first one): one is his full name + town as the username and the other is the name of his cottage + year it was built with his full name as the display name, so he's totally doxxing himself lol.

Bless him 🙃
Just looked that up Marm, and realised that I've been wrong FOREVAH about where I thought Parges house was! I've now found it on google maps and noted that his land borders a big farm with other facilities that's open to the public and also it's right next to the M25. So Jodie grew up next to heavy traffic noise, lots of comings and goings at the farm and animal noise. So in her pea-brained mind she thinks this is normal and thinks if she lived twenty odd years in that situation it's perfectly fine to inflict this one someone else (it isn't, obviously).

Can't believe Parge was stupid enough to doxx himself like that, silly old fool.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Anyone else see KPs insta story/reel asking Jodie if she's up for an OF shoot? Feel like being violently sick.

• Sick
  • Haha
1708957205954.png

Meoooooooowwwww 😂
---
Saw this on google

Does Jodie Marsh want kids?

FORMER glamour model Jodie Marsh has publicly declared having children is "selfish" - and she won't ever be a mum as she has bigger fish to fry. The 38-year-old has previously revealed she wanted to start a family of her own, but it seems that her failed marriage to James Placido has changed her perspective.27 Apr 2017

So one minute she wanted them then she didn't.

More like she is selfish because kids would take up too much of her time and interfere with her lifestyle.

No-one probably wanted kids with her anyway too wrapped up in herself to care for another human being.

Can't even look after the animals or her house so i guess that is a good thing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
been looking back a
View attachment 2781312
Meoooooooowwwww 😂
---
Saw this on google

Does Jodie Marsh want kids?

FORMER glamour model Jodie Marsh has publicly declared having children is "selfish" - and she won't ever be a mum as she has bigger fish to fry. The 38-year-old has previously revealed she wanted to start a family of her own, but it seems that her failed marriage to James Placido has changed her perspective.27 Apr 2017

So one minute she wanted them then she didn't.

More like she is selfish because kids would take up too much of her time and interfere with her lifestyle.

No-one probably wanted kids with her anyway too wrapped up in herself to care for another human being.

Can't even look after the animals or her house so i guess that is a good thing.
she couldnt have children and they have all the attention
jodie is me me me no way made for children

Reactions: 7
I feel she probably could not have them. No way would someone as impulsive as Jodie not have them if she could. So she collects animals instead.

In one of her shows they tested her and the results came back as her having low egg reserves.

I think she’d have loved to have them to satisfy her own needs.

Aged 36, whilst married to James Placido:
Screenshot_20240226-162754_Opera.jpg

Aged 40, with Billy (#justiceforbilly):
Screenshot_20240226-162841_Opera.jpg

Full articles:

Reactions: 7
So a couple of things did a emu die ???? And also do we know why TLC dropped her ??

Reactions: 6
So a couple of things did a emu die ???? And also do we know why TLC dropped her ??
The end of her work with TLC came around the same time that they started airing one of Katie Price’s shows. It could be a coincidence but I think she tried to hold them to ransom and say that if they worked with KP she wouldn’t work with them anymore and they called her bluff, much like she did with OK magazine.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.