Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has Jodie not thought that maybe she install some proper hard standing with drainage canals down the side like a proper farmyard would be more appropriate than what looks like a temporary fix?
She could then sweep and hose them out like they do in proper farms and rescues. Everything is so halfassed with her. Some of her wooden sheds look like they’re straight onto the mud/grass so they’ll rot and get pests coming in. How she hasn’t been prosecuted I don’t know.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Has Jodie not thought that maybe she install some proper hard standing with drainage canals down the side like a proper farmyard would be more appropriate than what looks like a temporary fix?
She could then sweep and hose them out like they do in proper farms and rescues. Everything is so halfassed with her. Some of her wooden sheds look like they’re straight onto the mud/grass so they’ll rot and get pests coming in. How she hasn’t been prosecuted I don’t know.

sorry for repeating myself i did suggest hard standing and not to bother with garden sheds as they wood rot and would need replacing after the first year i was blocked and i was polite lol

so i will be keeping a keen eye on them sheds and see how they have stood up so to speak

Reactions: 14
View attachment 2782174

Look at Codie and the package down below 😂
This whole fiasco was smoke and mirrors (I might crack on with the Wiki and posting the autobiography when the fella is out this weekend) anyway….

This is classic Jodie manipulation. She went to one of the MUCH smaller local shows and therefore won a smaller category, NOT an overall one. So TECHNICALLY yes she is a “champion” but not an overall one and only in a very small pool. in fairness to her, she was always naturally quite slim and has a good frame (I assume age, menopause and lifestyle has resulted in today’s look) so it isn’t massively hard for her to get to stage ready albeit not to large show standard. I grew up around a lot of bodybuilding and the U.K. scene is serious and full of serious competition, I highly doubt she would have placed over here.

She was also massively stroppy and disrespectful to her trainers and those who have won serious shows (Eddie telling her to shut up was a highlight 😂) and moaned because, like everything, did no research and didn’t realise that competitive bodybuilding is really hard and requires commitment.

She then did her protein range which sold a bit after the tv show however because she wasn’t actually a proper bodybuilder, had no respect within the market and the product wasn’t great in a competitive market, she claimed she was ending it as she couldnt Make it all vegan like she wanted too. Also her “passion” soon went when she wasn’t filming a TV.

All this to point out that Jodie takes a grain of truth and grows it into something completely different and this is a prime example of it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
im also really interested to see what will happen to the 3 acres as from what i can see they are all a mud pit,im guessing seeding ir is impossible for many reasons,you cant turf it as it wont have timle to settle and take root with animals on it so what will happen

oh just thought she has cornered 10 square foot to rest lol so they will all go on that then
seriously unless they get moved to somewhere else i dont understand what will happen

i know some of you know about field mamagment care to suggest what might happen?ra

Reactions: 14
Norfolking, don’t be coming on here offering good, sensible, reasonable advice or I shall have to get my guard dogs out. Police informed of this comment.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Pe
PETA is definitely worth contacting.

peta have been contacted by a couple of people and Peta have done sweet FA couldnt be bothered to answer and someone send 6 yes 6 pages of evidence and they asked for more,they dont want to know isnt Jodie connected to them she deffo used to be and probably bungs them a donation to keep them sweet

i have no faith in them or the RSPCA

• Sad
Reactions: 12
im also really interested to see what will happen to the 3 acres as from what i can see they are all a mud pit,im guessing seeding ir is impossible for many reasons,you cant turf it as it wont have timle to settle and take root with animals on it so what will happen

oh just thought she has cornered 10 square foot to rest lol so they will all go on that then
seriously unless they get moved to somewhere else i dont understand what will happen

i know some of you know about field mamagment care to suggest what might happen?ra
Once it has been rolled it can be reseeded. You normally use a hardy pasture seed like rye. The previous owner used a lawn seed so not suitable ofr hardy enough for livestock. The soil really should be tested before choosing the seed. There is probably so faecal matter and urine in the mud though that the soil quality would be shite! Once germinated it should be rested for 6-8 weeks for the root structure to develop.
---
Pe

peta have been contacted by a couple of people and Peta have done sweet FA couldnt be bothered to answer and someone send 6 yes 6 pages of evidence and they asked for more,they dont want to know isnt Jodie connected to them she deffo used to be and probably bungs them a donation to keep them sweet

i have no faith in them or the RSPCA
I sent the 6 pages and then some more. I included a lot of animal welfare and veterinary information which was why it was so detailed. They are worth contacting.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She was looking for new skull decorations and luckily for her Billy had some authentic ones knocking about.
When she says jellus bulliez want to crawl inside her skin or whatever and have a wank, is she just repeating something somebilly used to whisper in her ear? 🤨

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I have a feeling she’s going to wait for everywhere to dry up and just put the mud mats straight down without sorting the land. Then when it comes to next winter she’ll say the same thing about knowing what to do next time. The only thing she can do is sort one field at a time if she’s planning on rolling as she can’t move all the animals at once but I really hope she moves them out of the field if a tractor comes to roll as it can be a terrifying experience for them. Now she has freebie connections with builders I can imagine all the sheds will come down and be replaced with field shelters, no doubt lots of begging to fund it in the summer!

Reactions: 11
This is classic Jodie manipulation. She went to one of the MUCH smaller local shows and therefore won a smaller category, NOT an overall one. So TECHNICALLY yes she is a “champion” but not an overall one and only in a very small pool. in fairness to her, she was always naturally quite slim and has a good frame (I assume age, menopause and lifestyle has resulted in today’s look) so it isn’t massively hard for her to get to stage ready albeit not to large show standard. I grew up around a lot of bodybuilding and the U.K. scene is serious and full of serious competition, I highly doubt she would have placed over here.
she did come 5th in a class over here! I’d hazard a guess out of five… iirc she moaned that it wasn’t a drug testing comp so the other competitors could of used roids & obviously did meaning she would NEVER win against them which is why she just had to go to America & enter a clean competition

Attachments

Reactions: 6
JUST A REMINDER

we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?Where is 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
Where is 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
Where is 2 roe deer that arrived in October never seen since?
Where is lots of turtles and terrapins?
Where is Emu daddy and children?Pam havent seen here for ages and we know J hates her,we love her (talk of a dead emu) which one?

x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thread suggestion.
Jodie's Rolex has gone a miss. Pallets of mud mats and animals in piss.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.