Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The people that brought the bunnies have gone on holiday and asked her to look after them while they are away.

Are they actually mad and blind....Don't they see what we all see.....Poor little things.

Can you imagine how they felt being taken back to the Death By Fripps Prison

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Another day, another video post getting her hair done whilst she gushes, "no more ignoring myself and not taking care of myself" erm??? She's been for how many facials/peels/botox so far this year? Lol she hardly "ignores herself"!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just to show you guys this is our current balance we need to pay to the vets : £9580.84
This is for all the deer, foxes, Maximus, Frankie, multiple castrations of ponies, donkeys, cats, goats, alpaca and more. It’s for Buddy the cow and all our muntjac to be microchipped (we have to do it by law) etc. We literally have £5000 in the bank and we desperately need your help. We also have a £1000 bill at Hornsea animal feeds. Please please help us View attachment 2784852View attachment 2784853View attachment 2784854View attachment 2784855 even if you can only afford £1 - imagine if 10,000 of our followers gave just £1 - please don’t think that £1 doesn’t make a difference. It does!!!!
There are so many ways to help on the “get involved” page on www.frippsfarm.co.uk and you can also call Hornsea directly (their number is also on our website) and pay some money towards that bill for us. Please please please help us View attachment 2784856View attachment 2784857View attachment 2784858View attachment 2784859View attachment 2784860View attachment 2784861View attachment 2784862View attachment 2784863View attachment 2784864View attachment 2784865

View attachment 2784850

In other words more beauty treatments for her are needed......We can all print up a fake invoice you ebegger🙄
She's lucky they still go out to her, over half that bill is 91+ days overdue, most companies use you needing their service as leverage to get an outstanding bill paid. "yeah we can book you in, as soon as the payment clears for the balance on your account".

Reactions: 11
I see the dogs are the best trained ever! Took all Marks's strength to hold the Rottie back

Reactions: 9
Look at all the mess on the floor there's even litter and that poor animal is rolling on it's tripe stick in all that. Also look at her house all lit up like a Christmas tree there is also some very strong flood light ??
Those animals are living the best life evah! We all know nocturnal animals thrive in unnatural light from spotlights. Not! Just one more thing to add to their stress.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That is actually an invoice from House and Jackson, they are my vets too - those invoices are unfortunately very familiar.
I also pay my own invoices, don’t beg online for money for Botox, I mean money to pay my vets bills.

I’m in no way defending her btw, literally just to say that’s legit a vet bill from H&J.
Ooooh you must be very close to me! H&J are our vets too.

Just to add, £5k+ of that is over 3 months overdue so the invoice is 4 months old. She has £5k in the bank, why hasn't she paid it?
---
Also, if she is a CIC and is asking for funds for an invoice- does she have a legal obligation to show the invoice breakdown.....

Reactions: 13
The people that brought the bunnies have gone on holiday and asked her to look after them while they are away.

Are they actually mad and blind....Don't they see what we all see.....Poor little things.

Can you imagine how they felt being taken back to the Death By Fripps Prison
They said they were going to be house rabbits FFS now they are being chucked out in the cold again. Not good!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Saying in this video about the cat don't like being brushed but will happily be clipped.

Most probably because having big balls of matted hair will hurt brushing.

If you brushed everyday then you would not have to use clippers....Dumb witch!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
New episode of filthy Jack pretends to lay some mud mats and puts a few in a wheel barrow. At the end of the show when it's pissing down and work to be done Jack and Steph are out there tending to the animal's. I dare say while Jodie was getting her Botox done.

Yeah well remember when Billy used to make her wear a body bag???
That's just her dry robe.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ooooh you must be very close to me! H&J are our vets too.

Just to add, £5k+ of that is over 3 months overdue so the invoice is 4 months old. She has £5k in the bank, why hasn't she paid it?
---
Also, if she is a CIC and is asking for funds for an invoice- does she have a legal obligation to show the invoice breakdown.....
Also, if you pay the bill on the day, you get 5% discount.
Now I’m not very good at maths but 5% discount on that bill would have been a fair bit of money off, especially as she tells us there is £5k sitting in the bank!!

Reactions: 12
Also, if you pay the bill on the day, you get 5% discount.
Now I’m not very good at maths but 5% discount on that bill would have been a fair bit of money off, especially as she tells us there is £5k sitting in the bank!!
She's have saved £286 which considering apparently SFAP - every pound counts you'd think it would make a big dent.....

New episode of filthy Jack pretends to lay some mud mats and puts a few in a wheel barrow. At the end of the show when it's pissing down and work to be done Jack and Steph are out there tending to the animal's. I dare say while Jodie was getting her Botox done.

That's just her dry robe.

Yes it is funny how it is mentioned on here and they start shifting them....Well they took them for a short ride in a stupid pink wheelbarrow.

They said that some had been layed well if that was the case they would of showed it.

I bet straight after filming the mud mats were taken straight back again and put on the great big pile of other ones.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Cue a load of deluded Jodie fans messaging the vets about how they should do stuff for free…

• Haha
Let's not forget that whilst the interest was totting up on this vet bill Jodie Exotic was spunking a couple of grand on her ensuite bathroom.

Her followers must have tit for brains to not see that they are being scammed.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yes it is funny how it is mentioned on here and they start shifting them....Well they took them for a short ride in a stupid pink wheelbarrow.

They said that some had been layed well if that was the case they would of showed it.

I bet straight after filming the mud mats were taken straight back again and put on the great big pile of other ones.
I counted three pink wheelbarrows

Reactions: 4
Jodie- we literally have £5k in the bank and this outstanding vet bill.
Also Jodie - I’m just going for facials, Botox and filler , oh and now hair and hair extensions.
Also Jodie - we are desperate desperate for donations — please go to our get involved page so I can pay the vet because my face is more important 🤣
Fml 🤦🏼‍♀️ I don’t believe she gets everything for free, maybe once or twice but not all year round and also for her mates.

Reactions: 17
"Don't be a Jeffrey Dahmer - meat is murder, unless it's for my hair dye, just rub it in the guinea pigs eyes duck those guy's"

- Jodie's new t-shirt

• Haha
Reactions: 17
"Don't be a Jeffrey Dahmer - meat is murder, unless it's for my hair dye, just rub it in the guinea pigs eyes duck those guy's"

- Jodie's new t-shirt
Or could have this on her t-shirt

I think all my builders are really fit I am a ho and show them my tits ....lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.