Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's such a classic boomer lol. He has two Instagram accounts (probably forgot the password to the first one): one is his full name + town as the username and the other is the name of his cottage + year it was built with his full name as the display name, so he's totally doxxing himself lol.

Bless him 🙃
He’d suit my widow Mum to a tee. Her house is called Sonny Holme (why???) and she searched for a film called The Bathwater on Netflix and Prime because people were talking about Saltburn and she forgot the name 🤦🏼‍♀️

Me n Jode could be step-sisters!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Those chickens also have no proper hen houses or decent perches to roost. She had a shed or two with branches up high which only the peacocks could use. No proper nest boxes either so the hens must lay eggs all over. Also some recent footage in the poultry run it looked like there were rat holes dotted about and she had previously admitted she won’t use any form of pest control.
So Jodie as you read this please show the chickens sleeping quarters and the comfy stress free nest boxes the hens have, as they actually like to hide away in a dark cosy quiet nest box to lay eggs.
---

She probably drops them a few donations to keep them off her back, wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t redwings too because I’m sure they wouldn’t rehome any animal to a home like FF yet seem quite happy for Maximus to go there. I’ve supported them over the years, even going back to the days when they were Ada Cole but never again since they’ve clearly turned a blind eye to the horrendous state equines are kept in at FF.
Her poultry quarters are horrendous.
God Ada Cole! That brings back memories. I have attended invite days at the WHW in Norfolk and even they have passed on the problems to other organisations.

Reactions: 6
Don’t think we’ve had any recent rants since the exposure incident at the neighbours camera. So, do we think she’s had a caution and been warned to button it, oh please I do hope so🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Her poultry quarters are horrendous.
God Ada Cole! That brings back memories. I have attended invite days at the WHW in Norfolk and even they have passed on the problems to other organisations.
Didn’t she have a hen that slept with Maximus, another that was a friend of Frankie or one of the horses and it may have been a rooster that use to lay with Emooo? The ones that were probably at the bottom of the pecking order in that run so had to be removed. We don’t see any of those now or the one eyed turkey. If left out at night they’ve probably ended up being taken by foxes😞

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Absolutely.
I am guessing someone took it in quite young, continued to rear it and thought it would make a pet, but soon found out otherwise. Should as you say have gone direct to wildlife rescue where it would have no doubt been kept with other cubs, had little human interaction and then gone into soft release before being reintroduced to the wild. Would be better off dead than perhaps ten or more years in a life of misery. I wonder if the Save Me Trust have monitored safe areas for release, would be better off there
You mirror my views. It's about quality of life. That fox won't have quality of life, just an existence. I would rather PTS an animal than send it to Fripp's. Having been married to a vet for over 20 years I am a realist. I take on wildlife in need of help and if my partner is out of their depth with the species I can call on expert advice from wildlife rescues and veterinary trustees. I am fortunate that they know I would "nevah" compromise the wild nature and never over handle to a stage where it could never live a natural life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Don’t think we’ve had any recent rants since the exposure incident at the neighbours camera. So, do we think she’s had a caution and been warned to button it, oh please I do hope so🙏
I reckon this is what's happened. By her own admission the neighbours had already reported her for harassment and although indecent exposure is an offence by itself, in this instance I think the police would view it as also part of her harassment of the neighbours. I reckon she's definitely been told to zip it at the very least (and keep her body parts to herself), if not issued with a caution. That won't look good if she unleashes any further rants. Maybe that's what all the postings on FB were about, look at me I'm THE Jodie Marsh, body building champion of America, biker chick extraordinaire and friend to the stars. Being told she could be charged with harassment AND as a sex offender must have taken the wind out of her sails a bit and annoyed her so she's bigging herself up to the world to fish for compliments to make herself feel better.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You mirror my views. It's about quality of life. That fox won't have quality of life, just an existence. I would rather PTS an animal than send it to Fripp's. Having been married to a vet for over 20 years I am a realist. I take on wildlife in need of help and if my partner is out of their depth with the species I can call on expert advice from wildlife rescues and veterinary trustees. I am fortunate that they know I would "nevah" compromise the wild nature and never over handle to a stage where it could never live a natural life.
Totally agree👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Those chickens also have no proper hen houses or decent perches to roost. She had a shed or two with branches up high which only the peacocks could use. No proper nest boxes either so the hens must lay eggs all over. Also some recent footage in the poultry run it looked like there were rat holes dotted about and she had previously admitted she won’t use any form of pest control.
So Jodie as you read this please show the chickens sleeping quarters and the comfy stress free nest boxes the hens have, as they actually like to hide away in a dark cosy quiet nest box to lay eggs.
---

She probably drops them a few donations to keep them off her back, wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t redwings too because I’m sure they wouldn’t rehome any animal to a home like FF yet seem quite happy for Maximus to go there. I’ve supported them over the years, even going back to the days when they were Ada Cole but never again since they’ve clearly turned a blind eye to the horrendous state equines are kept in at FF.

It seems like Io many are turning a blind eye im only donating now to local rescues now The big ones imo seem to have questinable ethics it's very sad

Reactions: 11
He's such a classic boomer lol. He has two Instagram accounts (probably forgot the password to the first one): one is his full name + town as the username and the other is the name of his cottage + year it was built with his full name as the display name, so he's totally doxxing himself lol.

Bless him 🙃
He is AWFUL, I couldn't stick him in real life.
Being a VJB, I keep an eye on his Twitter. He doesn't post much but when he does, he serves classic gammon.

Last edited:
So Masterclip UK are promoting FF now. Everyone seems to want to cash in off the back of FF.….Not sure if I need to redact a company name
C880AF1A-E9F9-4A94-AB37-AA25CE30A88E.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
i feel like saying to masterclipuk nobody would need to buy their clippers if people just spent a reasonable amount of time brushing the cat
also why is it every long haired cats at ff need clipping thought those two got clipped because of not grooming themselves or dont any of the long haired groom themselves,yeah its all BULL
---
Seems the shaved cats were once brushed, oh that can’t be right they refuse to be brushed

View attachment 2780268View attachment 2780269

yep them cats were groomed and looked after by jodie and whoever was sharing her bed at the time
they were well looked after but now she doesnt give them a second thought
she is constantly lying all the time but she keeps tripping herself up
she is one messed up person that cant step away from the zzzzzzz life it seems

Reactions: 14
i feel like saying to masterclipuk nobody would need to buy their clippers if people just spent a reasonable amount of time brushing the cat
also why is it every long haired cats at ff need clipping thought those two got clipped because of not grooming themselves or dont any of the long haired groom themselves,yeah its all BULL
---

yep them cats were groomed and looked after by jodie and whoever was sharing her bed at the time
they were well looked after but now she doesnt give them a second thought
she is constantly lying all the time but she keeps tripping herself up
she is one messed up person that cant step away from the zzzzzzz life it seems
They don’t have the time to look after anything properly because she has taken on too much but is too much of an idiot to even consider this & blames the animal instead 🫣😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Obviously not visited for a while.

What on earth is that green stuff the pig is standing on

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.