Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jodie's animal slaughterhouse is as muddy as ever. Possibly even muddier.

Jodie has accused her neighbour of being a nonce.

The Kaotic Angel Nomads are attempting to intimidate the neighbours with face masks and revving their penis substitutes. They certainly don't act like former law enforcement.

Jodie couldn't get Darren - the world's BEST EVAH animal trainer - to 10,000 likes on IG. There's been no word on a forfeit though as Jodie doesn't like to lose.

The genet is most likely dead.

Sound for a Pound has come and gone with no word of the total raised.

The fox has been named Flinty after Keith Flint, but there's no word of how much that competition raised either.

Mark is probably on the way out but Jodie has her eyes set on a builder who has a Youtube channel!

Nicky Johnson hasn't been around for ages.

Steph is MIA

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Jodie showed us her new en-suite it was tacky as per but tattlers proved it to be costly tacky tat and its completion was just after the never revealed totals for Sound for Pound and Fox name begs

Reactions: 14
Jodie's animal slaughterhouse is as muddy as ever. Possibly even muddier.

Jodie has accused her neighbour of being a nonce.

The Kaotic Angel Nomads are attempting to intimidate the neighbours with face masks and revving their penis substitutes. They certainly don't act like former law enforcement.

Jodie couldn't get Darren - the world's BEST EVAH animal trainer - to 10,000 likes on IG. There's been no word on a forfeit though as Jodie doesn't like to lose.

The genet is most likely dead.

Sound for a Pound has come and gone with no word of the total raised.

The fox has been named Flinty after Keith Flint, but there's no word of how much that competition raised either.

Mark is probably on the way out but Jodie has her eyes set on a builder who has a Youtube channel!

Nicky Johnson hasn't been around for ages.

Steph is MIA
Stephs buried under the mud

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those poor cows! Can't get a decent screenshot but their legs are almost completely caked in mud. I'm no cow expert, but I'm sure that can't be good for their hooves ☹
Cattle, sheep, goats and camelids suffer with foot rot. It's an incredibly painful condition. Once the bacteria is in the soil it reoccurrs. Her birds will be at serious risk of bumblefoot too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
we need a ongoing list of animals that were concerned for but she has not confimed or shown their where abouts

what were the total for the 2 last sound for a £££ days

where is the genet?
where is jasper?
where is Koal?
where are the budgies?
where is Zilla?
Where is Cammie the chameleon?
where is Cadbury the white and brown skunk?
where is Marcel the sheep?Where is 2 swans that we have never seen fly away (very strange)?
Where is 2 lots of cats, those in the (cat cottage) and those she calls the ferals which are imprisoned in the office?
Where is 2 roe deer that arrived in October never seen since?
Where is lots of turtles and terrapins?

NEW EMU daddy emu and children?Pam havent seen here for ages and we know J hates her,we love her

hope thats up to date x

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Belting title and recap you pack of julussss cunntttts. You girls keep me young.

Harassment and calling people ponces and ponces is a particular move of hers. She did a blog on her clothing website, not the infamous one of years ago sadly, it was basically a list of the types of blokes she has dated and life tips. It was a rollcall of bad decisions, no accountability and narcissism.

She basically accused her ex-husband, the second one James, of being inappropriate with his daughter and a potential Nonce. She also harassed him to the point of arrest and then made herself the victim. Because apparently he had some of her dads money. Once again, not releasing how bad this makes her look. I think she also did it with that Mark who she said “he just moved in after a week”. Despite that everyone single one moves in within weeks and loses any life outside of them. I still Believe Mark’s version where he said she tried to keep him away from his kids. I can absolutely believe that given her patterns in relationships.

My point is she does this tit all the time. And for Jodie Marsh to accuse anyone of being a ponce really is the bottle calling the kettle a dirty arse. The lack of self awareness floors me on occasion.

She is going to end up arrested for similar and I hope to God she doesn’t because she will rinse this for everything it’s worth and it won’t stop her. Nothing ever bleeping does.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
It's going to be a bit awkward for Mark the Lodger when Jack, Phil, Bradley moves in, isn't it?!
oh she will make a thrupple no doubt always gotta be differrent
ive noticed she is putting past photo's up probably for the builders benefit
if i was him i would be thinking hasnt she let herself go
---
omg ha
Bradley's probably dating himself.

View attachment 2754747
omg ha ha if he was chocolate he would eat himself just like jodie
yep she is going for him
wonder how she will break it to mark

seriously i hope he has a stunning girlfriend or boyfriend
---
i bet she starts using the gym or generally looking better
i cant wait if she does fancy him
he looks the type that would like to be with a z celeb for his own benefit

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
oh she will make a thrupple no doubt always gotta be differrent
ive noticed she is putting past photo's up probably for the builders benefit
if i was him i would be thinking hasnt she let herself go
---
omg ha

omg ha ha if he was chocolate he would eat himself just like jodie
yep she is going for him
wonder how she will break it to mark

seriously i hope he has a stunning girlfriend or boyfriend
---
i bet she starts using the gym or generally looking better
i cant wait if she does fancy him
he looks the type that would like to be with a z celeb for his own benefit
It'll be like the "Two Dancers" shenanigans all over again but this time it'll be "The Three Builders" and they'll all live together at Auschfripps in some disgusting polyamorous human soup scenario.
*vomits*

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Bradley's probably dating himself.

View attachment 2754747
Now it makes sense why she’s posting so many old pics to try impress him! 😆

They are clearly doing nothing for mud fever and I’m wondering if they’re using the same mentality of “we know what to do next winter” with the animals welfare too. Are they just waiting to see if they get mud fever or not? Are they thinking “we’ll just treat it when they get it” There’s no way all of the animals are fine, they’ve spent 4 months in mud now and Gerald is proof they don’t look under the fur 😠

Attachments

• Sad
the fact they have no basic quarantine for any new animal says it all regarding lice/infectious diseases. they don’t even have anyway to place a sick animal if it needs treatment

Reactions: 16
No karoke the last couple of weeks probably because jack and steff have run off together

maybe i should add jack and steff to the missing thread

Last edited:
  • Haha
It'll be like the "Two Dancers" shenanigans all over again but this time it'll be "The Three Builders" and they'll all live together at Auschfripps in some disgusting polyamorous human soup scenario.
*vomits*
This has traumatised me. Police are aware of this post.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.