Jodie Marsh #21 Hear that honking? It's not a goose. It's lecherous Jodie on the loose.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate how she makes her expenses everyone else's problem. It pisses me right off.
Me too. With that many animals her priorities should be keeping your vets and feed suppliers happy. The fact that she could have had a 5% discount for prompt payment to H&J and didn't take advantage says it all. Just like those pallets of mud mats. She has absolutely no respect for the people who donate and can't be bothered to use the money responsibly.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Isn’t Maths one of her eleventy billion GCSE’s?

Best accounting EVAH!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Remember when she used to make Billy wear her dad's clothes from the 70's?

Weird witch.
When I say I’m bleeping HOWLING sat waiting for my train at this 😂😂😂 once again, thank you Bluecups, needed that after today.

How long before she starts cunting off the vets because they refuse service? She’s made the vets clear because she wants to incite her mad enablers To harass that business into giving free service to the best animal cemetery EVAH. We know your game Jodie

Jodie is the the type my wise old nan would have described as “knowing the cost of everything and the value of nothing” she is a spoilt brat who has always sucked on Cat-Tooth’s tits if she needs anything.

The audacity of running up these kinds of debts and expect the public to pay, or businesses to lose out, because she cannot manage funds properly and all the while wearing corpse bride hair a lovely shade of chip pan fat (your one pound really did make a difference guys!)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I don’t think she even plans to pay that vet bill. Will just try find a new vets and rack up a load of debt there too

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she even plans to pay that vet bill. Will just try find a new vets and rack up a load of debt there too
She will have a job doing that, all the other practices in the area are pay upfront, they assess the cost over the phone and you have to pay £300 upfront before a vet will attend.
Even in an emergency.

And when you see things like this numpty running up a bill just shy of £10k, you can understand why!!

Reactions: 10
Don't think much to that hairdresser's skills....I can do better dutch braids than that on myself. Also laughing at the state of Jodie's natural hair, you can see tufts of broken hair standing up all over the place where best hairdresser EVAH has overlapped the bleach where she's done the roots. That hairstyle will look a state within days.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't think much to that hairdresser's skills....I can do better dutch braids than that on myself. Also laughing at the state of Jodie's natural hair, you can see tufts of broken hair standing up all over the place where best hairdresser EVAH has overlapped the bleach where she's done the roots. That hairstyle will look a state within days.
You just know she’s not taking that hair out of those braids for at least a week.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If “Jadey” is doing her hair now I think we can confidently say Lucky Fella Nina has joined Claire, She Pap and dozens of others in Bestie Landfill.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If “Jadey” is doing her hair now I think we can confidently say Lucky Fella Nina has joined Claire, She Pap and dozens of others in Bestie Landfill.
I guess Nina asked for payment in the form of money, Tesco's stopped accepting Instagram followers when they installed the self service tills.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.