Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's she's 'minding' her friend's dog.
I am using the word loosely as she nearly got the dog killed trying to cross the road 😂
Who even owns that dog? Is it Tam? I haven't heard Joanne mention any other friends.
At this stage I think everything Joanne says can be taken with a pinch of salt... Or maybe a handful.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 the dog just appeared out of nowhere. Would you really trust her to look after your dog for days?

How do you end up under the wheels of a vehicle, screaming in pain or shock 🤔 and not require medical attention or treatment? If I had been driving I would be so traumatised and insisted on ambulance and police attending the scene. I certainly wouldn't have apologised and went on about my business. Then again it is craggy island.
To now hear she is a trained Irish dancer is astounding, any dancers here to give her an appraisal?

Reactions: 8
I’d say Jojo walked out onto the road infront of an oncoming vehicle which was then forced to stand on the brakes as a result. I’d say the side of the car barely skimmed her leg before coming to a complete halt, at which point Jojo dramatically threw herself to the ground and tried to roll under the stationary car screaming🤔
Who ‘assumes’ a car has seen them before stepping out infront of them on a road, I don’t even do that at a raised pedestrian crossing with flashing lights as you can’t trust the driver has a) seen you or b) that they will obey the rules of the road and grant u right of way even if they have spotted u.

Reactions: 6
And the story has changed from saving the dog by throwing herself in front of a vehicle to protect it to driver error. So which is it? Surely an influencer who was documenting their day when such an incident occurred would get mileage out of this. Why so coy? History tells us that Joanne is coy when she's lying and knows that people don't believe her.

• Haha
How do you end up under the wheels of a vehicle, screaming in pain or shock 🤔 and not require medical attention or treatment? If I had been driving I would be so traumatised and insisted on ambulance and police attending the scene. I certainly wouldn't have apologised and went on about my business. Then again it is craggy island.
To now hear she is a trained Irish dancer is astounding, any dancers here to give her an appraisal?
Yes and I have no words apart from you know when sometimes in a country school a teacher comes to teach everyone irish dancing and you get out of class for a bit so it's great craic? Well they usually do like a "feis" at the end of year and everyone gets a medal. That is about as much as she has ever won-unlesss the judge was blind and deaf. My baby beginners are better on their first day-and at least if not they are cute 😅 and as for the car thing I don't even understand what happened. Did a car go to reverse and tap against her as she crossed behind it? How could it hit her without injury if it was coming toward her but was too fast to stop. So many questions. Oh and please for the love of God woman stop scratching your nose!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Joanne's day in the life:
1: go for a walk
2: 'do exercise' on a dusty bike
3: have a fry
4: get hit by a car

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
In the first 10 mins of the live she said she was out collecting the dog as if to imply she was on way to collect the dog, maybe splitting hairs and maybe shes just poor at articulating herself but seems there were tweaks to the story whether true or not, id still take with a pinch of salt, easier than extending sympathy to find out is a lie

Reactions: 3
Well, I don't believe it happened, it would be miraculous if someone in that situation wasn't injured. I sometimes drive the big yoke and I wouldn't like to even clip someone at 15/20mph, if they ended up under it I would assume they had injuries. She says she was under the vehicle....screaming.....and her life flashed before her eyes. Someone ring the Vatican there may be a holy 4×4 driving around Cork.

• Haha
IMG_20210709_151737.jpg
what are the chances Joanne was trying to recreate this shot when she was "hit" by the car?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
She’s chattin out her arse. Where would she stand from a legal point of view? Presumably if she walked out in front of a car at a point that wasn’t a designated pedestrian crossing, she doesn’t have a leg to stand on?

She’s chattin out her arse. Where would she stand from a legal point of view? Presumably if she walked out in front of a car at a point that wasn’t a designated pedestrian crossing, she doesn’t have a leg to stand on?
Seeing as Joanne lives in Ireland she would probably get 20k for it 😂

• Haha
I wonder do her family challenge her on the things she says. Imagine the stress of your child coming in and saying they've been run over. Did anyone hear the parents in the background having what sounded like a heated discussion last night?

Seeing as Joanne lives in Ireland she would probably get 20k for it 😂
Good money for a business start up. She could buy a lot of #beyou merch and design her own webpage with that. Maybe she'd donate some loose change to charity and wear the sticker on the gram.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Poor dog is just a prop to her. She doesn't even use his/her name? Literally said "I'm fine that's all that matters. Dogs fine.". Who in their right mind is entrusting their pet to this incompetent woman?

Reactions: 7
Are ye taking the piss saying she ended up under the wheels?? She said yesterday the car just hit her leg!! It was a people carrier apparently but Joanne calls them 4x4s, I suppose that sounds better in court 😂😂

• Haha
Christ, her multiple accounts are dry as a dog biscuit. There's been no new content in weeks - I guess she's decided she's got enough fame and personality to just do face to camera umming and ahhing now. What on earth is the point of setting up a new account for your existing followers, just to post old content they've already seen. How do you expect to get any engagement with that?

As for the day in the life, blimey. Get up, eat some food, do some exercise... where was the time spent doing anything? What does she think a 'day in the life' is meant to show? 😂 I was thoroughly expecting to be blown away seeing her planning content, choosing outfits, taking photos, editing... whilst I'm just kicking my heels back on my cushty 9-5 as she puts it eh.

Lazy AF. Joanne - if you can't fill your day with your 'job' and can't be arsed to get a real one, maybe get a hobby, cos waking up and eating a meal ain't what life's about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder do her family challenge her on the things she says. Imagine the stress of your child coming in and saying they've been run over.
I know she has lied to them in the past.
Joanne had wanted to travel on her own but her parents were against it that she not ready, etc but joanne wanted to go to french open last year (planned in advance before covid) so she lied to her parents saying another friend was going with her, who was not happy being used for a lie to her parents and had to point out the obvious at the airport situation. How friend found out is joanne accidently let it slip and she made joanne tell the truth to her mam.

I came to realise that whenever joanne told you something, it was either trivial lies for no reason or lies to cause drama, shes the girl who cried wolf too many times and known for the attention seeking behaviour

Its actually sad little has changed

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I know she has lied to them in the past.
Joanne had wanted to travel on her own but her parents were against it that she not ready, etc but joanne wanted to go to french open last year (planned in advance before covid) so she lied to her parents saying another friend was going with her, who was not happy being used for a lie to her parents and had to point out the obvious at the airport situation. How friend found out is joanne accidently let it slip and she made joanne tell the truth to her mam.
I was going say the parents need to loosen up and let her be an adult but then we have stories of a near death experience when she gets out on her own. I wonder how they feel about the holiday in August, will she need a chaperone? I just don't understand the thinking behind this, she's acting the tit in front of thousands and they seem ok about it.
#FreeJoJo

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was going say the parents need to loosen up and let her be an adult but then we have stories of a near death experience when she gets out on her own. I wonder how they feel about the holiday in August, will she need a chaperone? I just don't understand the thinking behind this, she's acting the tit in front of thousands and they seem ok about it.
#FreeJoJo
Maybe she is the way she is because of her parents being exceptionally strict and bleeping weird growing up,

Welcome to the JMC thread 😂 everything you said in this post is just the tip of the iceberg. Go to the first page of this thread for a recap.
Joanne getting hit by a car, did it really happen? I am not sure if I believe it. Anyways if it did happen it sounds like Joanne just walked out in front of a car 😂
Joanne should stop saying she's fine on her lives if she's looking to sue 😜 Joanne seems like a pain and suffering kind of gal.

I just can't picture Joanne playing any sport and being good at it. She's very unbalanced.
Joanne may have won competitions as a child Irish dancing but she certainly lost any rhythm she may have had.
Don't bring up the Irish dancing 🙄🤣🤣 someone (apparently a qualified dancer) was out for the kill before over this video before 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.