Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the only person I’ve ever seen to come out of a hair appointment and her hair look like she’s gone for a dip in a chip pan again 2 hours later!!
I don’t know which annoys me more ...... the constantly manky looking mane or the weird size too small jeans not being pulled up properly!!

Reactions: 12
I asked her why she keeps deleting comments which contain constructive criticism, I was very polite. My comment was deleted and I was blocked within seconds - well actually it was my husbands page! Anyway now I see her with the usual shite about her talking health up. I'm actually so bored of her. I work in mental health and I really am just fed up of her incohoheriant ramblings about her MH. Joanne if you're reading this just go see a Counceller. I'm done, I'm unfollowing before she affects my mental health.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh look 👀 another reel that she used again 🤣🤣🤣 all repeats we see with her.. it's like the rte with all the repeats on a Sunday night 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I asked her why she keeps deleting comments which contain constructive criticism, I was very polite. My comment was deleted and I was blocked within seconds - well actually it was my husbands page! Anyway now I see her with the usual shite about her talking health up. I'm actually so bored of her. I work in mental health and I really am just fed up of her incohoheriant ramblings about her MH. Joanne if you're reading this just go see a Counceller. I'm done, I'm unfollowing before she affects my mental health.
I have experience working in MH too and i really cannot make sense of her, or her life. For example where does she get money to live when she has been unemployed for some time now??? As someone on the outside looking in it seems more than simply mental health issues. There are so many adults going about their lives undiagnosed because their parents have swept their strange behaviours under the rug their entire lives. She has gone through school and college ...... surely to god someone somewhere has raised concerns for her???? A woman of her age should be capable to travel alone without any intervention from their parents. Can any of you on this page imagine your parents making the decision that you couldn’t travel alone?? I think if she seeked professional help she could get a diagnosis and probably vastly improve her life!!!!

Reactions: 12
she is constantly using the poor me my mental health card anytime she is constructively criticised. It’s quite clear to see from her first page to her new page that her following isn’t the same and that’s because people followed her for the piss. She carried on like a joke so people thought this wan is cracked, we’ll follow her. She created such a fantasy in her head she was convinced she was going to be the next love island contestant or next fashion influencer, she was waiting for the endorsements to roll In and then was found out for being nothing but a liar so instead of being a grown adult about it and facing the criticism she just jumps ship and starts the new page which is just rehashed content because she genuinely believe The 15k followers would follow her. Shes they delusional. nothing has changed with her, she has learnt nothing and continue to learn nothing. Like the previous comment above Joanne go see a counsellor and get off social media. . Anyone who alleges they got hit by a car and then gets two days of content off it on social media has issues. . I won’t be following you on each of pages either. . Bye Joanne! 👋

I have experience working in MH too and i really cannot make sense of her, or her life. For example where does she get money to live when she has been unemployed for some time now??? As someone on the outside looking in it seems more than simply mental health issues. There are so many adults going about their lives undiagnosed because their parents have swept their strange behaviours under the rug their entire lives. She has gone through school and college ...... surely to god someone somewhere has raised concerns for her???? A woman of her age should be capable to travel alone without any intervention from their parents. Can any of you on this page imagine your parents making the decision that you couldn’t travel alone?? I think if she seeked professional help she could get a diagnosis and probably vastly improve her life!!!!
Oh did I miss something, have her parents had to intervene on her travelling?! Lord above 🤣

Reactions: 3
Joanne is a world class manipulation artist. Well, she would be if she had more than one brain cell. However, she can see the potential for playing the ‘poor me’ card in any situation, even those in which she is unequivocally, without question at fault for.
It’s quite infuriating that this girl is presumably being funded by the state, and her parents, while so many other people are suffering financially. She takes the lady of leisure lifestyle, spending her days throwing herself in front of innocent drivers looking for more easy cash and blocking anyone that raises legitimate points in her direction.
Imagine having to come on and ask people what they want to see from her ‘day in a life’ vlog. I mean, this girl is a lost cause.

I want to hear from people who know her, or knew her growing up! usually in these threads there are a few people who know the person personally and they give an insight into what they were like at school etc and it suddenly all makes so much sense ...... for a moment and then creates a million more questions!! 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
So shes back to feeling sorry for herself posting it on stories and expecting a pity party.... been there done that! She has been in and out of counselling - including quite recently as i found out from a friend - however her attitude is "im all better now" after a few sessions without really fully understanding she needs long term counselling and prefers to have the pity party at her door instead. If i recall correctly enough friends in abtran told her to go back to counselling several times as she sought help from them and often unloaded her issues, and tried to help, be supportive but other perspectives and advice/help that contradicted joannes self image/delusion of herself and do what i want attitude went ignored.

Shes just hoping that the pity party playing mental health issues card will gain peoples empathy and attention and follow her or offer to be help support on SM and do the work for her to create content.

Notice Tam hasnt featured this week, no new content for joanne, yet she was given plenty of ideas to explore both on here and on lives for content but she has no interest in doing the work herself or learning to improve by reviewing actual influencers and bringing up her standard, it seems.

Joanne should reach the conclusion that influencing isnt her role on SM, maybe a reaction page to reality shows or sports might be a better fit?

Reactions: 4
She has no shame, none! Every time she does this I feel it's an attack on people's good nature.
She's a bone idle, manipulative, malingerer end of. If SM is that overwhelming and has such a detrimental effect on her, she needs to do what any sensible person would do and get rid of it.
The lies last week were off the chart, athlete, trained dancer from ballet to disco, her education, her exercise regime showing the ancient bike with a rusty bucket for a seat and to top it off a near death experience. She had a tantrum during one of her lives and ended it abruptly, the rest of the time she was furiously poking the screen to block people. In a few others she was wiping tears from her eyes and saying out loud how she wanted to get the live back into her control. It’s simply pathetic and if I didn't loathe her I wouldn't be interested.
So there you have it JoJo if it hasn't already sunk in you have no genuine followers aside from your influencer support network.
Fortunately I think many of the Maryz have wised up and can see this toxic cycle for what it is, others will not support you in something which you say is damaging your fragile mental health.

Reactions: 11
She has addressed this, her parents have had her assessed but she obviously didn't meet the threshold for a diagnosis. In the very beginning when I started following her I assumed she had a cognitive delay or disability of some sort. It wasn't until she made some very hurtful statements addressing that she didn't and was not the same as "these people" that I realised she is just not a nice person. You should read the threads from the start, you can see how they shift from concern to absolute disbelief at her attitude. A few people who knew her have posted :coffee:

Reactions: 6
She has it up saying that no one helps her with her pictures or videos only her friend, but she told us before her Mam does.. she needs to write down her lies so she doesn't keep getting caught in them.

Reactions: 5
A boat trip 😄😄 she loves the 90s clothes look doesn't she? Double denim... It doesn't even match. The denim skirt looks like it's about 15 years old 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.