Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jesus

Recap.
Joanne is a 30 year old woman from Cork. She gained popularity on Instagram for her quirky reels, some have received 60k likes or something 🤪

A feather came down from the sky and she took this as a sign to become a fashion influencer. So she jacked in her call centre job and followed her dream. Jacked may also mean sacked.

A lot of people believe Joanne has additional needs, she herself has made a number of videos and posts responding to this assumption and says it is not true. Although many still believe that she is actually unaware that she is in fact "special" and visit these threads to give out stink.

She had her lip filler in a certain clinic whilst drunk. Literally her words. She may have had them filled again recently. Her brows are not the result of botox, thats just the way they are.

She had a collab with Bellamianta tan or Bellamiantia as she calls it. She applied it once in a story. Once! But tags the brand on her legs when she is clearly wearing tights. All the time with the #🤥

Irish brand Get That Trend have "partnered" with her at the moment, sending her bootiful clothes, which she displays over the arm of the couch in her Ma's good room. Then wears them to jig about in unironed. The little fashionista minx!
They also ran a comp with her but the post was mysteriously deleted after announcing the winner, possibly because it was a tattlers friend who won, possibly because insta had sanctioned her account for violating their terms of service. (Buying Followers)

She talks a lot about her three degree's but a source has thrown doubt on these claims.

She suffered with an eating disorder during college but in some videos she contradicts this.

She frequently delivers "real talk" educational speeches on topics such as mental health awareness, self esteem, fuck the haterz, everyone wants to be me because they're jealous and insecure basic bitches. She hates the wealthy, teenagers, popULAR people and customer service representatives.

We think she likes seeing inside animals 🐶

She lip syncs to explicit lyrics or at least gives it a go. God gave her this gift you see.

Her favourite phrase is Hi everyone, closely followed by Be you.

We miss the old Kanye JoJo.
Straight from the go JoJo.
Adding to this.. Molly Mae is her Instagram inspiration. The resemblance is uncanny.
Where can I find her saying the feather inspired her to become an influencer, that is so funny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45

BigMavis

VIP Member
Recap.
Joanne is a 30 year old woman from Cork. She gained popularity on Instagram for her quirky reels, some have received 60k likes or something 🤪

A feather came down from the sky and she took this as a sign to become a fashion influencer. So she jacked in her call centre job and followed her dream. Jacked may also mean sacked.

A lot of people believe Joanne has additional needs, she herself has made a number of videos and posts responding to this assumption and says it is not true. Although many still believe that she is actually unaware that she is in fact "special" and visit these threads to give out stink.

She had her lip filler in a certain clinic whilst drunk. Literally her words. She may have had them filled again recently. Her brows are not the result of botox, thats just the way they are.

She had a collab with Bellamianta tan or Bellamiantia as she calls it. She applied it once in a story. Once! But tags the brand on her legs when she is clearly wearing tights. All the time with the #🤥

Irish brand Get That Trend have "partnered" with her at the moment, sending her bootiful clothes, which she displays over the arm of the couch in her Ma's good room. Then wears them to jig about in unironed. The little fashionista minx!
They also ran a comp with her but the post was mysteriously deleted after announcing the winner, possibly because it was a tattlers friend who won, possibly because insta had sanctioned her account for violating their terms of service. (Buying Followers)

She talks a lot about her three degree's but a source has thrown doubt on these claims.

She suffered with an eating disorder during college but in some videos she contradicts this.

She frequently delivers "real talk" educational speeches on topics such as mental health awareness, self esteem, fuck the haterz, everyone wants to be me because they're jealous and insecure basic bitches. She hates the wealthy, teenagers, popULAR people and customer service representatives.

We think she likes seeing inside animals 🐶

She lip syncs to explicit lyrics or at least gives it a go. God gave her this gift you see.

Her favourite phrase is Hi everyone, closely followed by Be you.

We miss the old Kanye JoJo.
Straight from the go JoJo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Erinslife

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion:

Joanne Marie Cronin, fish slayer, community guidelines disobeyer, targeted by bots & radioactive in shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

janedoughball

Don’t know how I’m only seeing this now… her right eye liner is practically VERTICAL and in no way similar to the lefts attempt of a winged liner…. I just can’t….. and what the actual fuck is with her voice changing completely towards the end. I feel so so uneasy after having watched that…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

BoPeeping

PTSD, as the result of a situation which most likely occurred in Joannes head. You have got to be kidding me! I don't even know what to say anymore only that Joanne will do and say anything to get what she wants. I think its clear the people around her are helpless and can only passively watch her continue on this trajectory. The support for the nice innocent girl who wouldn't hurt a fly is long gone and everyone is just waiting for the next clanger.
What will it be 🤔? She's at the park with the dog when a giant seagull attacks it, picks it up with its giant webbed feet and flies off with it. Whilst Joanne lies screaming on the ground. Or how about she's House sitting for Tam, an old lady knocks on the door and offers her an apple, she takes a bite and is left unconscious, but she comes on to stories to tell everyone 30 minutes after the ordeal.

Joanne you were not hit by a 4×4 and pulled under the wheels were you? You concocted this ridiculous tale for attention and whats more you didn't even do a good job by chopping and changing key details. The people asking you about the incident don't believe you, they are not concerned, they want you to add to the lie. The people who said you have PTSD did so because they want to see how far you will push a lie and you foolishly took the bait.
Literally no one has your best interests they're all taking the piss.
Please stop using mental health as a way to increase your following/engagement, you spout so much shit on the subject but ironically you do appear to be very unwell, either that or you are an out and out liar. I still feel you need to seek urgent support before everyone left in your life completely washes their hands off you. What you are doing is certainly not breaking down the stigma around mental illness. If you came out and spoke about your illness and embraced what you have been doing is the result of the classic traits and you were seeking help that would be great. I mean embracing it all btw and recognising the lies and manipulative behaviour.
This has really irked me. I'm not the easily offended type but my Boyfriend has PTSD from a serious car accident which took one of his friends life and seriously injured himself and his other friends.

PTSD isnt an 'i think so' thing.
Its absolutely terrifying. its night terrors and flashbacks, its depression and escapism. It's carefully planning car journeys so you don't meet the scene of the accident. It's my boyfriend waking me up on car journeys because his friend who died was asleep when they crashed. it's so so so many things, some might seem silly to us but these things are so important to them. It is definitely not an 'i think so' thing.

My boyfriend generally deals with his PTSD well and lives and deals with life well but If she is lying I wish she could step in his shoes for a while - or even mine if she couldnt bare being in his, watching a grown man have nightmares, is the most heartbreaking thing to watch and even worse, when you know you cant do anything to help. she'll definitely not be saying 'i think so' then.
I hope she really isn't lying about having PTSD and if she is struggling with it or believes she has it she needs to seek help.
Sorry for the rant but that really annoyed me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 22

Squiggle10

She talks in nonsensical riddles 🙄 Id say ill have to unfollow for awhile and sit this one out as my head is starting to spin trying to read her captions.As Joanne would put it " I am going to unfollow for awhile as shes affecting my mental health but todays a great day its great to be back, today I just chilled out in the sun but it was chaotic, this mass following is so annoying bit I just want to say thank you for the 14k followers, hope everyone has a great weekend happy Monday.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

speakyourtruth

Christ above _ don’t come on the thread to be a sarky whinge then... taking time out of your day to whinge and moan about people who comment here...! You’d swear you were the only person with a job! 🥱 Read the rules & keep it to yourself if the length of comments bother you. What a miserable thing to comment on! It’s called the “unwatch button” .. Jesus 🙄 I actually find highly entertaining to watch people which many different and colourful viewpoints/opinions pick apart Joanne and her “best insta life!” ehm ehm ehm

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Erinslife

Chatty Member
See the near death experience hasn't made it to the day in the life highlight.
Saving the exact details for the official claim statement😂
‘I was walking in the middle of the dual carriageway and next thing I know a nissan micra skims the heels of my best dolly shoes. Of course my first reaction was to save the dog so I grabbed it by the tail and threw both of us across the bonnet of the now stationary car. I hurt my big toe and one full set of eyelashes came off. I also bruised a bunion, give me money’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BigMavis

VIP Member
I enjoyed going on to her page for literally a giggle —- and she has made it private ?! Is this a recent thing ?
Yes its to stop robots saying mass on her page or something.

So she's an hour and a half late for instagram. Restricted again or too be busy making fuck the haterz tiktoks? This is unfuckingacceptable my girl, get those white shorts and pumps on the gram now, preferably with the choose your character pose.

Also hun let me tell ye that at 30 a lot of things can bother people, things like mortgages, car payments, household bills, sleepless nights with babies, colleagues, parents getting older and just assholery in general tbh. God oh wouldn't it be grand to have so little to worry about, be so far detached from the REALITY that you don't have anything to give a shit about apart from whether or not some brand will send you free clothes to scrunch into your wardrobe.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Taliaivyx

Ok it was my child who hit her in his yellow and orange little tikes bubble car she took the registration 🙈😂 awful shock but the child's okay thank God could of been a lot worse

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jesus

Joanne's day in the life:
1: go for a walk
2: 'do exercise' on a dusty bike
3: have a fry
4: get hit by a car

• Haha
  • Heart

Jlee88

I asked her why she keeps deleting comments which contain constructive criticism, I was very polite. My comment was deleted and I was blocked within seconds - well actually it was my husbands page! Anyway now I see her with the usual shite about her talking health up. I'm actually so bored of her. I work in mental health and I really am just fed up of her incohoheriant ramblings about her MH. Joanne if you're reading this just go see a Counceller. I'm done, I'm unfollowing before she affects my mental health.

• Haha
Hahaha she just put herself in the same category as Maura & Kim K 🤣🤣🤣 ‘when we’ take pictures and put them up 🤣🤣 just a tiny bit of a difference there Jojo between you and them 🙈

Ah god love her - it’s not just 9-5. it’s all the time trying to think of captions or answering msgs. Is this one for real?!!

Seriously Jojo if you had a 9-5 Job, a mortgage to pay, and kids you would realise you have a very handy ‘job’ compared to people in the real world. Kids are a 24 hour job. No lie ons until 10am then gettin up to make a video walking through weeds at the side of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 15