Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap.
Joanne is a 30 year old woman from Cork. She gained popularity on Instagram for her quirky reels, some have received 60k likes or something 🤪

A feather came down from the sky and she took this as a sign to become a fashion influencer. So she jacked in her call centre job and followed her dream. Jacked may also mean sacked.

A lot of people believe Joanne has additional needs, she herself has made a number of videos and posts responding to this assumption and says it is not true. Although many still believe that she is actually unaware that she is in fact "special" and visit these threads to give out stink.

She had her lip filler in a certain clinic whilst drunk. Literally her words. She may have had them filled again recently. Her brows are not the result of botox, thats just the way they are.

She had a collab with Bellamianta tan or Bellamiantia as she calls it. She applied it once in a story. Once! But tags the brand on her legs when she is clearly wearing tights. All the time with the #🤥

Irish brand Get That Trend have "partnered" with her at the moment, sending her bootiful clothes, which she displays over the arm of the couch in her Ma's good room. Then wears them to jig about in unironed. The little fashionista minx!
They also ran a comp with her but the post was mysteriously deleted after announcing the winner, possibly because it was a tattlers friend who won, possibly because insta had sanctioned her account for violating their terms of service. (Buying Followers)

She talks a lot about her three degree's but a source has thrown doubt on these claims.

She suffered with an eating disorder during college but in some videos she contradicts this.

She frequently delivers "real talk" educational speeches on topics such as mental health awareness, self esteem, duck the haterz, everyone wants to be me because they're jealous and insecure basic witches. She hates the wealthy, teenagers, popULAR people and customer service representatives.

We think she likes seeing inside animals 🐶

She lip syncs to explicit lyrics or at least gives it a go. God gave her this gift you see.

Her favourite phrase is Hi everyone, closely followed by Be you.

We miss the old Kanye JoJo.
Straight from the go JoJo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Recap.
Joanne is a 30 year old woman from Cork. She gained popularity on Instagram for her quirky reels, some have received 60k likes or something 🤪

A feather came down from the sky and she took this as a sign to become a fashion influencer. So she jacked in her call centre job and followed her dream. Jacked may also mean sacked.

A lot of people believe Joanne has additional needs, she herself has made a number of videos and posts responding to this assumption and says it is not true. Although many still believe that she is actually unaware that she is in fact "special" and visit these threads to give out stink.

She had her lip filler in a certain clinic whilst drunk. Literally her words. She may have had them filled again recently. Her brows are not the result of botox, thats just the way they are.

She had a collab with Bellamianta tan or Bellamiantia as she calls it. She applied it once in a story. Once! But tags the brand on her legs when she is clearly wearing tights. All the time with the #🤥

Irish brand Get That Trend have "partnered" with her at the moment, sending her bootiful clothes, which she displays over the arm of the couch in her Ma's good room. Then wears them to jig about in unironed. The little fashionista minx!
They also ran a comp with her but the post was mysteriously deleted after announcing the winner, possibly because it was a tattlers friend who won, possibly because insta had sanctioned her account for violating their terms of service. (Buying Followers)

She talks a lot about her three degree's but a source has thrown doubt on these claims.

She suffered with an eating disorder during college but in some videos she contradicts this.

She frequently delivers "real talk" educational speeches on topics such as mental health awareness, self esteem, duck the haterz, everyone wants to be me because they're jealous and insecure basic witches. She hates the wealthy, teenagers, popULAR people and customer service representatives.

We think she likes seeing inside animals 🐶

She lip syncs to explicit lyrics or at least gives it a go. God gave her this gift you see.

Her favourite phrase is Hi everyone, closely followed by Be you.

We miss the old Kanye JoJo.
Straight from the go JoJo.
Adding to this.. Molly Mae is her Instagram inspiration. The resemblance is uncanny.
Where can I find her saying the feather inspired her to become an influencer, that is so funny.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
Adding to this.. Molly Mae is her Instagram inspiration. The resemblance is uncanny.
Where can I find her saying the feather inspired her to become an influencer, that is so funny.
Jesus stop that🤣 I can’t cope!! She thinks she’s Like Molly Mae and we want to be her 🙈🤣

What happened with the bot accounts and competition? I took some time off phone to try find myself as recommend by Josco so I missed the whole fiasco 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Jesus you will find that clinker on the IGTV she did with her friend.
These photos are enlightening because Joanne did a live possibly in response to her first thread here, in which she did a huge 360. She said something like she didn't choose to be Maura Higgins or Molly Mae she chose to be herself. Kinda odd when you see those side by sides you've posted. Shes gives it the big I am about being herself and how nobody else is like her but copies their style & pic composition.
Hopefully shes reading cos I'd like a response and duck you big meave won't work for me.

Reactions: 4
Jesus stop that🤣 I can’t cope!! She thinks she’s Like Molly Mae and we want to be her 🙈🤣

What happened with the bot accounts and competition? I took some time off phone to try find myself as recommend by Josco so I missed the whole fiasco 🤣
Why take a break to find yourself when all the life advice you need is on Joanne's Instagram. I don't know what has happened with the competition, the winner was told to contact GTT and I don't think there has been a follow up on whether or not she got the prize.. As for the bots, I've no Idea. I think she said that is why she's putting her account on private.
@Jesus you will find that clinker on the IGTV she did with her friend.
These photos are enlightening because Joanne did a live possibly in response to her first thread here, in which she did a huge 360. She said something like she didn't choose to be Maura Higgins or Molly Mae she chose to be herself. Kinda odd when you see those side by sides you've posted. Shes gives it the big I am about being herself and how nobody else is like her but copies their style & pic composition.
Hopefully shes reading cos I'd like a response and duck you big meave won't work for me.
'Herself' just happens to be an everything5pounds version of Molly Maes Instagram. Someone posted those photos on a previous tattle thread and that's where I got them from. There are atleast four comparisons that are undeniable copies, the two last ones where she is in the car especially.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

Botgate was never really solved I'm afraid, she really did try to communicate whatever happened but none of it made sense. However insta had restricted her account, she could only post stories, no grid posts or messages. Must have been an awful time for her but at least the people she bugs via DM got a bit of respite. I'd say Christina Galbato is questioning her life choices and considering faking her own death, just to get shot of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Can someone explain to me why she shows the most depressed looking places in Cork for her content.

Reactions: 9
‘You’ve either got it or your haven’t’ personified 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Don’t know how I’m only seeing this now… her right eye liner is practically VERTICAL and in no way similar to the lefts attempt of a winged liner…. I just can’t….. and what the actual duck is with her voice changing completely towards the end. I feel so so uneasy after having watched that…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Can someone explain to me why she shows the most depressed looking places in Cork for her content.
I think it is all part of her inability to notice something looks tit. That video where she says something like come see Cork with me and then shows a curb and some run down buildings 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Don’t know how I’m only seeing this now… her right eye liner is practically VERTICAL and in no way similar to the lefts attempt of a winged liner…. I just can’t….. and what the actual duck is with her voice changing completely towards the end. I feel so so uneasy after having watched that…
Did she get possessed by my grandma half way through 😵 could not take my eyes off the eyeliner and then the voice thing just freaked me out

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she get possessed by my grandma half way through 😵 could not take my eyes off the eyeliner and then the voice thing just freaked me out
That’s exactlyyyyyy what she’s like 😱😱😱 isn’t it just so freaky, like what the actual fuckkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 6

If Mrs Doyle from Father Ted had a Granddaughter ....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hahaha that video kills me. I love her so much, this woman makes me roar with laughter. I know I'm one of her harshest critics but I really mean that.
I have a feeling that is her real voice that escaped during that video, please let it be true 🙏
Let's go with thaaaaa🐑aaaat.
Anyone else agree or disagree?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If Mrs Doyle from Father Ted had a Granddaughter ....
I think shes more of a Dougal X Ms Doyle mix 😂
Hahaha that video kills me. I love her so much, this woman makes me roar with laughter. I know I'm one of her harshest critics but I really mean that.
I have a feeling that is her real voice that escaped during that video, please let it be true 🙏
Let's go with thaaaaa🐑aaaat.
Anyone else agree or disagree?
100% agree. She probably uses that high pitched voice to mask her accent, that video was gas. I hate hearing my voice in videos so maybe she's the same? I cringe when I hear a recording of myself 😂😭
That wasn’t her that was Patricia🤣

But I agree, so weird!
This comparison is perfect 🤣 major split vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.