Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she is the way she is because of her parents being exceptionally strict and bleeping weird growing up,
Or they know she gets herself into bad situations or at least pretends to. Something is very off though an adult shouldn't need permission from parents to attend an event they're interested in. Thats a red flag, I think she needs to sue them and go live in a box like Bosco.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These same reels need to stop. She's posting the same reels with different music on them from her other page 🤦 🙄🙄 like... Why are we even following her? She doesn't deserve the follows/numbers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont know what her parents were like when she was a child but i and several others met them and they seemed nice enough people, joanne is just not very streetsmart but more very impulsive, rash, doesnt think things through so id say they would be more worried shed get into trouble or struggle and would be more comfortable if she were among friends and people she knows

Shes not unable to be independent, my impression was her parents would preferred her to be more independent but she wasnt mature enough to travel alone

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm confused about the recycling of posts maybe this is what she means by sustainable. How hard would it be to tumble all the clothes hanging out of the wardrobe onto the floor, go dib dib dab dib and choose something vaguely summery to throw on. Voila, new content for the gram, its not like she even has to remember the dance steps anymore since she's decided to ditch those. :cry:
Heres a question for your post Joanne. When you're out of ideas for content, I like to close my eyes and do a lucky dip.
What have you found scrunched up in your wardrobe?
a) school swimming bag with mouldy towel circa 2006.
b) a pair of funky dolly shoes with the remains of a mouse.
c) the meaning of life.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
My bf saw her on my TikTok before and he now calls her hoppy Skippy over her going back and forth jumping 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
#freeJoJo 😂😂😂
That's bizzare she can't go away by herself. I'd love to meet her just to know what she's really like.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'd be starstruck if I met her. Would you?
I actually would be 😂 I don't follow Instagrammers, celeb gossip or influencers (I do watch love island though) but Joanne just intrigued me 😅. Actually it was this thread that intrigued me, so I found Joanne's thread because I googled Joanne's name.. I didn't really know what to think of her when I was first shown her by a friend then I got Joanne's story/background from tattle. I went down the Joanne rabbit hole after that,
I know so much about this woman it's weird 😂
If anyone on this thread ever meets her ye have to post a selfie 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes and I have no words apart from you know when sometimes in a country school a teacher comes to teach everyone irish dancing and you get out of class for a bit so it's great craic? Well they usually do like a "feis" at the end of year and everyone gets a medal. That is about as much as she has ever won-unlesss the judge was blind and deaf. My baby beginners are better on their first day-and at least if not they are cute 😅 and as for the car thing I don't even understand what happened. Did a car go to reverse and tap against her as she crossed behind it? How could it hit her without injury if it was coming toward her but was too fast to stop. So many questions. Oh and please for the love of God woman stop scratching your nose!!!!
Yeah that’s the only explanation for it, she chose light jig music to (try to) do threes and sevens to instead of a reel and that just speaks for itself.
Her feet are almost turned in they are so straight, you could fit a bus between her knees and she’s ‘bobbing for apples’ with her shoulders as my own teacher used to say. I honestly find it extremely hard to believe she has ever attended a class full stop, let alone that she won any prizes.
Even people who briefly did it as kids can still remember the most basic bits of it as adults but she’s the head off someone copying ‘the riverdance’ off the telly.

Not to reignite the Irish dancing debate but I do think it’s quite insulting that she’s trying to imply she’s some sort of pro or that she’s in any way accomplished in this when she very clearly doesn’t have a clue. There is nothing worse than people who claim to be experts at things they know nothing about.
It’s the same as pretending to have multiple college degrees when she doesn’t, just another example of her ego and superiority complex shining through. Like did she actually think anyone who actually knows anything about Irish dancing would watch that and not see through her BS 😂😂😂

• Heart
Yeah that’s the only explanation for it, she chose light jig music to (try to) do threes and sevens to instead of a reel and that just speaks for itself.
Her feet are almost turned in they are so straight, you could fit a bus between her knees and she’s ‘bobbing for apples’ with her shoulders as my own teacher used to say. I honestly find it extremely hard to believe she has ever attended a class full stop, let alone that she won any prizes.
Even people who briefly did it as kids can still remember the most basic bits of it as adults but she’s the head off someone copying ‘the riverdance’ off the telly.

Not to reignite the Irish dancing debate but I do think it’s quite insulting that she’s trying to imply she’s some sort of pro or that she’s in any way accomplished in this when she very clearly doesn’t have a clue. There is nothing worse than people who claim to be experts at things they know nothing about.
It’s the same as pretending to have multiple college degrees when she doesn’t, just another example of her ego and superiority complex shining through. Like did she actually think anyone who actually knows anything about Irish dancing would watch that and not see through her BS 😂😂😂

Even people who have never done Irish dancing can see that she’s tit 🤣 I think the debate last time was that, someone thought she was taking the piss out of Irish dancing but in reality she wasn’t taking the piss at all, she literally thinks she’s really good 🙈🤣 I missed her saying that she’s an Irish dancer, she’s delusional!!!

If she keeps just uploading all old content she’ll be losing a follow from me! Does she think starting a new page = “now I don’t have to do anything for months I can just use old content”. From her day in the life I learned she does nothing, she claims she works so hard everyday, she literally doesn’t do a thing, especially now recycling content!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
See, I told you we were the fans. Fecking Jesus himself is talking about selfies with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dont know what her parents were like when she was a child but i and several others met them and they seemed nice enough people, joanne is just not very streetsmart but more very impulsive, rash, doesnt think things through so id say they would be more worried shed get into trouble or struggle and would be more comfortable if she were among friends and people she knows

Shes not unable to be independent, my impression was her parents would preferred her to be more independent but she wasnt mature enough to travel alone
I feel she shows signs of Dyspraxia and possibly on the Asbergers spectrum.

Her favourite posts and another two years (at least) of trying to make this happen. I'm this - close to alerting the rest of tattle Joanne, don't make me throw my weight around 😆 :ROFLMAO:
(I don't have any weight- relax) I'm quite entertained, please carry on.

• Haha
Only catching up.

There is no way that gobshite was knocked under a 2 tonne vehicle (assuming it was a "people carrier"= most likely an estate or MPV, probably a Nissan qashqai) and just got up and walked home.

Did you ever see someone spout such shite

• Haha
Not gonna lie, she'd be in a box if she was under my vehicle. Ban me. I'm being truthful.🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Welcome to the JMC thread 😂 everything you said in this post is just the tip of the iceberg. Go to the first page of this thread for a recap.
Joanne getting hit by a car, did it really happen? I am not sure if I believe it. Anyways if it did happen it sounds like Joanne just walked out in front of a car 😂
Joanne should stop saying she's fine on her lives if she's looking to sue 😜 Joanne seems like a pain and suffering kind of gal.

I just can't picture Joanne playing any sport and being good at it. She's very unbalanced.
Joanne may have won competitions as a child Irish dancing but she certainly lost any rhythm she may have had.
Ah lads stop the lights. What the hell did I just watch. If I didn't know any better I would assume this was a piss take. She'll be applying for the Rose of tralee next with all her wonderful talents and good nature.

• Haha
Screenshot_20210710_225158.jpg

Or pretend you're someone you're not, lie through your teeth at every opportunity, delete any comment you don't like and block anyone who doesn't shower you in adoration, fake or otherwise!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.