Joanne Marie Cronin #3 pond diver, shoulder injury survivor, expert claim advisor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The dog could have been seriously injured or killed and she could start making noise that its at fault or even dangerous. To say her life flashed before her eyes indicates the intent here, it wasn't her fault it was the dogs and she was almost killed.
Notice she doesnt even mention if the dog is ok in her story?
Did she go down the road to South Doc to get her leg checked or down the road to Togher Garda Station to report the accident 🤭👮‍♀️👮‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Notice she doesnt even mention if the dog is ok in her story?
Did she go down the road to South Doc to get her leg checked or down the road to Togher Garda Station to report the accident 🤭👮‍♀️👮‍♂️
Sounds like she was checked out as she says she has no broken bones, maybe she went for an x-ray. Did you ever hear her blame people for things they hadn't done?

Reactions: 2
Yeah and her mam used to mind the neighbours dog, always was blamed for joanne falling over her two feet, keeping awake, being late :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jezus where would you start?! Nothing was ever her fault, always someone else to blame, if she was late for work, her mother was to blame for not waking her or getting her to work on time, if something happened with a customer the customer or another coworker was wrong (she regularly misadvised) and to blame, her favourite phrase was "NOT MY PROBLEM" if there was a falling out with a once best friend, drinking buddy, they were the evil wrench who was in wrong, did wrong, it was never ever joanne that was wrong or who did wrong, always someone elses fault...

What is funny is that you need not confront her at times about lying, her flapping gob outs herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See the near death experience hasn't made it to the day in the life highlight.

• Haha
See the near death experience hasn't made it to the day in the life highlight.
Saving the exact details for the official claim statement😂
‘I was walking in the middle of the dual carriageway and next thing I know a nissan micra skims the heels of my best dolly shoes. Of course my first reaction was to save the dog so I grabbed it by the tail and threw both of us across the bonnet of the now stationary car. I hurt my big toe and one full set of eyelashes came off. I also bruised a bunion, give me money’.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What was she worried about? I think the ehms are in double figures now.

Reactions: 3
Dash cam footage required for 3 degrees on the loose in Co. CORK were last heard leaving the home jojo while she was doing a live show last night! Later involved in a collision with a leg further down the street!! Please keep a look out for these because we are lead to believe these are invisible. Reward of life time supply of tan tights and an iron for any evidence of these and there safe return. Good night from TV tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 9
3 degrees on the loose 😂 too funny, and the banging from last night. Thats brilliant 👏 😆

If it did happen she'll defo try claim, where else would she get money from? She's not working or getting paid for collabs. Is she on the dole?

Posting same old crap pics again, she's a true influencer this one 😂😂😂 the pout, that pants and the stare off into the distance 😂

Posting same old crap pics again, she's a true influencer this one 😂😂😂 the pout, that pants and the stare off into the distance 😂
And the caption... When has this woman ever been hard on herself 🤣

And just noticed the rotten nails in that pic ...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.